89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 89ellipsis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Starting from scratch for the umpteenth time...An introduction.

Hi everyone!
    I’m not really “new” to the community. But it’s been a long time since I actually participated and I’m kind of sick of feeling like crap. So here we go. If you don’t feel like reading this whole thing, tl:dr is at the bottom.

A little about myself... I’m 28 and I’ve been trying to lose extra weight since I was probably 11 years old. I’ve always been kind of big. Not huge but noticeably Amazon-like compared to the other kids. Taller and more developed. I was always active though. I was on swim team through high school and did track and cross country for 3 years. Once I hit College, my activity went from 100% to 0%. I got used to sleeping in til noon and eating like it was my job. My freshman 15 was more like a freshman 45.

Fast forward to today at 260 lbs. I have yo-yo’ed constantly for probably 7 years. Losing weight and gaining it all back. My best run was 2 years ago. I got hooked up with a trainer and lost 70 lbs. I lifted every single day. Did hard cardio. Everything. Dripping in sweat every single day. Life was peachy. I was 30 lbs within my goal weight. Then I just stopped. No particular reason. Just all of a sudden got depressed and fell back into my old habits of sleeping all day and eating all night.

I figured it was time to find a therapist to talk to about my depression. After months of therapy, I’m ready for a go around again. I can’t keep doing this to myself. I can’t blame anyone or anything but myself for the choices I’ve made in life. I don’t have the funds anymore for a trainer but I’ve been able to lose about 15 lbs in the past 3 weeks. Just looking for a support group, I guess, of strangers that won’t judge me. Or can help monitor my progress so that I won’t feel entirely alone. Maybe you’ve been going through the same stuff and wanna talk about it? I’m a good listener.

Tl;dr: Yo-yo dieter tired of screwing around and wants to get down to business.
    Last edited by 89ellipsis; 02-14-2018 at 02:53 PM.