Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deputydawg87 View Post
    AMAZING review....I also will have to start weighing out supplements. I actually have always taken it for granted and not thought about it. reps for sure!
    Weighing out pre's and any other stimulant based powders is a good idea cause
    I've noticed some scoops that were a bit heavy and some light so again weighing
    is a good idea and stay tuned cause I will be posting my final thoughts on this
    version of Mesomorph after I use it 2 more times.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I went with a 16 gm scoop of Mesomorph today for another arm workout and
    I used it on arms so that I could really see how well the pump effect of this
    PW preformed on it's own without adding anything to it. I have a good idea on
    how I'm going to rate this PW after today's workout but I will try it again in a
    few more days but this time I will be adding 3 tabs of that APS Hydromax that
    I picked up a few days ago so I will be testing it out over the course of a few
    weeks and then I'll be reviewing that in the near future.

I went with 1 scoop of unflavored Cyclic Dextrin mixed with the cotton candy
    Meso so that it wouldn't effect the flavor and as I mentioned before I like the
    initial taste but it does get bitter as you get into it but I usually use waxy maize
    as my pre-workout carb source and when I tested it in that the bitterness was
    completely mellowed out.

Biceps today was 15 sets of high reps where 12 sets were done with Fat Gripz
    so I definitely tried to keep it strict so I could reap the benefits of the Gripz on
    my forearms.

Triceps were hammered with 16 total sets and I used a combo of straight bar push
    downs, rope ext, and lying one arm dumbbell ext and energy was very smooth and
    lasted throughout my workout. All my listed weights that I had planned for each
    movement were accomplished so that's a GOOD THING!
    Attached Images

I used Mesomorph yesterday and I went with it on an arm workout and I added
    3 tabs of the APS Hydromax which I will review that at a later date but I will be
    posting my final review now for Meso.

Biceps-Seated Slight Incline Alternate Dumbbell curls- 6 sets of 15/15/15/15/8/6
    Seated Hammer Curls- 3 sets of 15 reps
    One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls- 15/15/36/36 Last 2 sets were triple drop sets
    Barbell Curls With Fat Gripz- 3 sets of 15 reps

Triceps- V bar Push Downs- 7 sets- 30/25/20/15/12/30/30 Last two were strip sets
    Reverse Push Downs - 5 sets 15/15/12/12/12

Abs- Rope Crunches 3 sets of 30 reps
    Super Set
    Reverse Bench Crunches 3 sets 30 reps

Mixability- 9/10- I mixed it each time in a shaker cup and it mixed up with
    virtually no foam but just a little sediment on the bottom.

Taste- 8/10- I personally hate the taste of cotton candy which for me is nothing
    but some overly sweet sticky nonsense that people eat which I don't know why?
    This Carnival Cotton Candy Mesomorph smells amazing and I have the container
    open now and sniffing it The initial flavor taste just like crushed up sweet tart
    candies with a hint of grape flavor behind it and I thought 12-16oz of ice cold water
    was the best way to drink it. The flavor as I mentioned for me is enjoyable on the very
    first sips but then it becomes a bit bitter and it's probably from the stimulants which I
    honestly don't care about but I'm sure others will have an issue with the bitterness.

From reviews that I've read on other flavors of the DMAA version most were favorable
    on most of the flavors but with this new version it could just be the stimulants are very
    bitter and you could have the same bitter after taste from other flavors but I don't know
    if that's the case. If you've tried CL Purple Wraath in the cotton candy flavor this one
    from APS is very similar to that flavor.

Energy/ Focus- 8/10- This PW doesn't hit you with a bang and I personally am immune
    to beta alanine tingles so I don't feel that tingly sensation that has others thinking a PW
    is working for them. What you do feel from this PW is a VERY alert feeling which just
    smoothly comes on and I would say it takes about 15-20 min after consuming but again
    there really is no sign cause for me it was just super smooth transition into being energized
    and alert which took you into your workout which developed into more intensity.

I didn't feel any jittery effect or anything negative but just a real up and alert
    feeling which definitely feels like PEA which from my understanding the Senegalia Extract
    is what gives that strong PEA feel.

The focus feeling for me could have been better and honestly I would rather have the
    beta alanine dosage removed and either Alpha GPC 300mg added or a good dose of
    CDP would have been nice for better focus.

Pumps- 8/10- I tested this Meso on a couple of different body part workouts and the
    pumps were pretty decent where vasularity was definitely more pronounced and pumps
    were decent but they were long lasting after the workout. If you want longer lasting
    pumps you could easily add either more citrulline or glycerol which I did for yesterdays
    arm workout and the pumps definitely lasted longer.

Overall- 8.3/10- I liked this PW and if I had to compare it to another pre I would say it
    felt a lot like iForce's Max Out which I tried samples a while back and I thought it was
    decent and I gave it a 8/10 rating because I felt the energy and PEA feels faded to
    fast. Mesomorph feels and helps you preform a lot like Max Out but the energy and
    the up alert feeling you get from PEA last much longer than Max Out so that's why
    it gets a few points higher in rating.

I didn't give it an 8.5/10 because I just reviewed another PW which I gave that one
    an 8.5/10 cause it really hit with an intense surge of energy that Meso doesn't
    hit you with.

I mentioned this in my first posting when I used Meso for the first time that this does
    not feel like an exotic stimulant PW so if you think this is a replacement for DMAA don't
    think that because this isn't and if your someone who is sensitive to yohimbine then I
    think this one will be great for you because it has NO yohimbine in it. If your someone
    like myself who can tolerate yohimbine and other exotic stimulants then this would also
    be a good PW to have to put into the rotation so that you can take a break from the
    other stimulants so that you don't build a tolerance to them.

I've given samples of this Mesomorph to a couple of other people who I help with
    supplements outside of the forum and so far each person commented that they liked
    the performance where they were able to add more weight to each of their working
    sets and that the smooth energy was long lasting so I think APS has a pretty decent
    PW here as long as you remember this is not a replacement for DMAA.
    Attached Images

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the details and time given for this review, again.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    Thanks for the details and time given for this review, again.

Thank you once again for the opp to try and review this version of Mesomorph
    and I used it today stacked with 3 tabs of the Hydro Max for a good back/trap
    workout. I must say with 16oz of water I've really enjoyed the unique flavor and
    though it's bitter which I personally could less about, it's been a flavor I look
    forward to tasting since I don't have anything opened in this flavor right now.
    Attached Images

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just saw this post now! Glad you enjoyed it so much bro!! Thanks for putting this up!

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Just saw this post now! Glad you enjoyed it so much bro!! Thanks for putting this up!

Mike
    Thanks to dougefresh93 for getting a container of it out to me from his stash to
    tryout and get a review posted which I haven't many for this new version of Meso.
    I think the more people try it they'll see that it has a pretty good stimulant hit which
    is very different from the previous DMAA version but still effective.

XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Thanks to dougefresh93 for getting a container of it out to me from his stash to
    tryout and get a review posted which I haven't many for this new version of Meso.
    I think the more people try it they'll see that it has a pretty good stimulant hit which
    is very different from the previous DMAA version but still effective.
    The true issue is getting people to try it. Everyone just thinks it is a negative downgrade to the OG.

Mike
    ….

Thumbs up

The true issue is getting people to try it. Everyone just thinks it is a negative downgrade to the OG.

Mike
    Like I mentioned to someone in the Mesomorph thread it's a whole different
    feel than DMAA and it's not a downgrade at all just a different stimulant effect
    with really no negative side effects and I do like DMAA and I've had amazing
    workouts while using it but I use it very sparingly but the new Mesomorph has
    proved itself at just letting you preform well in the gym without feeling over
    aggressive so I like this new version to through into my mix of other pre's
    that use with exotic and non exotic stimulants.

Today I went with 1 scoop after not using it for a couple of weeks and I
    stacked it with 3 tabs of HydroMax and I had an excellent back/traps
    workout where performance was on point and I accomplished everything
    I had planned with ease and went to work a little later in a very happy and
    uplifted mood.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 06-20-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Like I mentioned to someone in the Mesomorph thread it's a whole different
    feel than DMAA and it's not a downgrade at all just a different stimulant effect
    with really no negative side effects and I do like DMAA and I've had amazing
    workouts while using it but I use it very sparingly but the new Mesomorph has
    proved itself at just letting you preform well in the gym without feeling over
    aggressive so I like this new version to through into my mix of other pre's
    that use with exotic and non exotic stimulants.

Today I went with 1 scoop after not using it for a couple of weeks and I
    stacked it with 3 tabs of HydroMax and I had an excellent back/traps
    workout where performance was on point and I accomplished everything
    I had planned with ease and went to work a little later in a very happy and
    uplifted mood.
    Well said bro.. I love my hydromax pills!

Mike
    ….

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Enjoyed reading your review so far, as always.
    I've been weighing my scoops lately, but only when I first opened the tub.
    I'll consider doing it regularly, especially when using a higher-stim pre.
    Enjoy the rest of your tub.
    I think it's dangerous not to. Companies need to do better QC at their manufacturers.
    NASM-CPT

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    I think it's dangerous not to. Companies need to do better QC at their manufacturers.
    I noticed a PW that I cracked open a couple of weeks ago was supposed to be 19gm
    per scoop and it turned out to be 26gm so if you double scoop it which is the recommended
    dose you'd be 14gm more than the recommended dose and it has 2 forms of Y so that won't
    be a good feeling if you take that much.

I noticed a PW that I cracked open a couple of weeks ago was supposed to be 19gm
    per scoop and it turned out to be 26gm so if you double scoop it which is the recommended
    dose you'd be 14gm more than the recommended dose and it has 2 forms of Y so that won't
    be a good feeling if you take that much.
    Most people wouldn't notice lol.. there all a bunch of stim junkies!!

Mike
    ….

Most people wouldn't notice lol.. there all a bunch of stim junkies!!

Mike
    True but this PW has two types of Yohimbine so you WILL notice it and most likely in a bad way
    so again I'm glad I weigh out my pre's.

True but this PW has two types of Yohimbine so you WILL notice it and most likely in a bad way
    so again I'm glad I weigh out my pre's.
    Couldn't agree more!

Mike
    ….