Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Red face APS NEW Mesomorph no cavities after consuming Carnival Cotton Candy review

Before I get into anything I wanna thank Gaspari rep dougefresh93 for the
    generous gift of a container from his stash of the NEW reformulated version
    of Mesomorph without DMAA in the profile.

I was wondering WHY I wasn't seeing much feedback on this new
    reformulated version considering there was a lot of feedback out there on the
    DMAA version. The only real reviews that I was seeing was two on You Tube
    but neither reviewer discussed what they felt from this new version and kept
    trying to compare it with the DMAA Meso but honestly you can't really compare
    anything to DMAA cause it's kind it's own feel to it just like other exotic stims
    such as AMP, Eria, and DMHA (which in my opinion is WEAK) and J Regia is a
    better version of it.

In this on going review I will try to describe how and what I feel from this stimulant
    that's in the NEW version of Meso known as Senegalia Berlanderi Extract. I will be
    using this pre in a rotation with other pre's because I do not like to use the same
    PW more than once a week because I build a quick tolerance if I try using the same
    PW or stimulants too often.

Once I've used this PW enough times where I have a very good idea on how it effects
    me I will do a final review in this short on going thread breaking everything down so
    others will have a better idea what this NEW version of Meso is all about and if you've
    ever read any of my reviews I always try to keep it real.
    Attached Images

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

For everyone who isn't familiar with the ingredient profile here it is!
    It consists of three blends and I personally don't have any gripes
    with blends as long as the caffeine amount is disclosed which it is and
    there is 300mg per serving and as long as the PW delivers in it's claims
    which we shall find out after about 4 or 5 workouts spaced out over a
    2-3 weeks period.
    Attached Images

I decided to test drive this PW on this past Tuesday for leg day!
    I'm gonna be honest for me to test a new pre on leg day is asking a LOT
    from this pre cause I know how I like to feel on leg days but it got put to
    the test.

The label on the container says 1 rounded scoop is equal to one full serving
    15.5 grams but after measuring 1 very level scoop it weighed 18 grams
    good thing I started weighing out pre-workouts earlier in 2017 and I must say
    this scale is one of the BEST purchases I made last year.

This at a level scoop is 2 1/2 grams over so I went with slightly less than level
    and it took it very close to what it's suppose to be 15 grams. I would suggest
    EVERYONE get a scale and start weighing out your pre's cause I've seen some
    that have been off Just remember if you get this version of Meso go a bit
    under a level scoop for one serving if don't have a scale.
    Attached Images

The container says 8-10oz of water but I went with 12oz cause I know most
    pre's are very sweet and I did end up having to add a bit more once I tasted
    it and 14-16 was better for me.

I personally HATE cotton candy and I've tried it twice in my life as a kid an
    for me it was just a very sweet,sticky,and really useless type of so called
    candy Lol I honestly don't know why or how people can actually consume this.

The powder when you open the container smells AMAZING and it smells just
    like a bcaa supplement that I've tried in the past in this same cotton candy
    flavor. This smells and for the first initial taste just like crushed up sweet tarts
    candy which I DO LIKE! but then you get a strong chemical taste from the
    stimulants or sweeteners. This was my first time consuming it so of course
    things will taste some what different after a few tries.

The powder mixed up with not much foam but you do get some sediment on
    the bottom of the shaker.
    Attached Images

This is what the sediment on the bottom of the shaker look like and
    I always add a carbohydrate powder to my pre-workouts cause I
    train first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach so I like about 30gm
    of carbs with my pre's. I went this time with waxy maize to see if it
    could tone down the sweetness and the chemical taste from the stims
    and YES the waxy maize did that which I figured it would.
    Attached Images

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for this!
    Instagram - @mooddani

This is what it looks like mixed with 1 scoop of waxy maize and like I mentioned
    the waxy maize mellowed out the flavor and bitterness and also picks up any
    sediment from the bottom.

The energy felt like it kicked in about 10-15 min after consuming and after warming
    up my legs for about 15 min I got into my workout.

1- 6 sets of Goblet Squats 15 reps a set (last 2 sets I did drops sets 45 reps a set)
    2- Barbell Squats 10 sets of 10 with 90 sec rest between sets where I just add 5lbs
    to each set and get right back under the bar and bang out 10reps.

Quads had a good pump after the 10 sets of 10

3- Barbell Hack Squats- 5 sets 15/12/10/10/10 reps

Hams- 1- Dumbbell Hamstring Thrusts- 5 sets of 15 reps (this really warms up the hams)
    2- Barbell Stiff Leg Dead's - 10 sets of 10 with 30 sec rest (hams pump like biceps)

Calves- 4 sets of calf raises 100 reps a set

Abs- 90 degree Floor Bench crunches with 25lbs- 5 sets 30 reps
    Super Set
    Reverse Crunches - 5 sets of 30 reps

Energy through out the workout was decent but I didn't feel that focused which I like
    to be on leg day but I did knock out everything that I had planned in my journal for
    that workout which was good. My first impression of the Senegalia Berlanderi Extract
    is that it DOES NOT feel like an exotic type stimulant but I'll see what happens after
    more uses.
    Attached Images

Today Fri I decided to give it another go for my 5 a.m. workout which as I
    stated I don't like to use the same PW twice in one week but I said what
    the hell I'll try again today and I'll wait to the end of next week to use it
    again. Today was back and traps day but I knew dead lifts were not on the
    menu so I figured I would go with Meso and see how it held up on a non
    dead lift day where the kind of focus I like wasn't needed.

I went right to 14oz of water and again it swells really good and the sweet
    tart taste was right there on the first sip but again the strong sweet chemical
    taste comes in but it tasted a bit more tolerable since it was my 2nd time
    consuming it. After drinking a little more than half then I added more water and
    a scoop of waxy maize and like before it mellowed out the flavor.

I personally could care less about flavor when it comes to pre-workouts and
    I'll drink ANYTHING as long as it delivers but I'm just trying to break down the
    flavor in this on going review so others can an idea what this flavor is all about.
    Attached Images

Once again this what it looks like in waxy maize and the next time I use it
    I'll go with a scoop of Cyclic Dextrin which will have no effect on the flavor
    and I use only the unflavored version. I'll see how this taste when I consume
    it all by itself without the mellowing of the flavor from the waxy maize.

Today was back/traps day and energy kicked in about 15 min after consuming
    and after knocking out a few sets of pushups to warm up it was time to get
    busy!

Under grip straight bar low cable rows- 4 sets of 15/ 2 sets of 36reps strip sets
    V Bar Standing Cable rows- 4 sets of 15 reps
    Under Grip Straight Bar Pull downs- 4 sets of 15 / 1 strip set 52 reps
    On Arm Dumbbell Rows- 4 sets of 15 reps
    T-Bar Rows- 5 sets - 15/12/10/8/8

Traps- 6 sets of Barbell Shrugs- 15 reps a set
    4 sets of seated dumbbell shrugs- 4 sets 15 reps

Energy today felt VERY good and I felt aggressive towards the weight where
    I went up either in weight or reps and though I didn't have certain strip sets
    planned in my training journal I improvised and went with how I was feeling.

I like when a PW can make me want to do something more than what I had
    planned. What I felt today from my 2nd time using this PW was that the
    energy felt a lot like a strong hit of PEA that was longer lasting.

After my workout I showered had my breakfast and went to work and I felt in
    somewhat of a very up mood and it tapered off slowly with no crash later in the
    day. I will update this thread the next time I use Meso and try to give more info
    on how I feel while training and I already have in mind what other PW that I've
    used before that this is feeling like to me.

If anyone is interested in this new version of Meso without DMAA stay tuned
    cause I'm gonna try and break things down in here so you can get a good idea
    what this pre has to offer without hyping anything up.

Two other things I wanted to mention one being pumps which though I was training
    back my vascularity was much more pronounced and arms took on a decent pump
    even though I tried to keep them out of the movement. The other thing I wanted
    to mention was that performance was good where I felt decently recovered between
    sets where rest was kept to a minimum. As for the Beta Analine in this I personally
    am immune to the tingles so I can't comment if you it can be felt. I haven't felt tingles
    from BA for many years ever since I ran it at 3.2 grams for 90 days.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    In for this!
    MOO is in the house! nice to have you aboard the carnival ride with cotton
    candy Mesomorph.

I went with Mesomorph today for my bicep//triceps workout and I went with
    a 16gm scoop which is what I went with on my last back workout. The serving
    size listed on the container is 15 1/2 so I just rounded it off to a even 16 gm
    and this is the amount I will be using with all my workouts with this PW and so
    far there is NO need to go any higher.

I'm on my way to work so when I get home tonight I'll update about how my
    workout went and more info on taste, energy,and pumps.
    Attached Images

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice to see others always weigh a scoop when they first open a PWO.
    Love the detail as always SH
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Definitely a good idea to do, especially with a higher-stim product.

Great to hear about how your back day went with the Meso up above, pushing more than you were planning is always awesome. We'll see how it treated you for biceps/triceps.
    Instagram - @mooddani

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review as always.
    DMAA version of meso also smelled fantastic, especially trutti frutti or whatever it was called But didn't have strong flavor, and maybe slightly bitter. Added a teaspoon of sugar and that slightly improved the flavor.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I assumed it wouldn't hit as hard as dmaa no matter what the claim or what was added. But liking this review so far.. and seeing you did barbell hack squats ..don't see to many people do those anymore
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    late but in... love the pics, love the detail, always happy to hook up good people. as always great job!
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    I assumed it wouldn't hit as hard as dmaa no matter what the claim or what was added. But liking this review so far.. and seeing you did barbell hack squats ..don't see to many people do those anymore
    I did it for a while and replaced it with front squat instead.

Nice review SH and looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Getting a scale to weigh my pre's and other supplements was one of the best things
    I started doing but I got it mostly for pre's and it's been proving that scoops are off
    from the actual amounts which are on the label.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Definitely a good idea to do, especially with a higher-stim product.

Great to hear about how your back day went with the Meso up above, pushing more than you were planning is always awesome. We'll see how it treated you for biceps/triceps.
    Definitely don't wanna be taking more than I need especially on some of the higher
    stimulant pre's so a scale has been a very good investment. Mesomorph on back
    day worked out well so I was expecting it to go well today on arms and it did.

Went with a 16gm scoop and I mixed it with 1 scoop of unflavored Cyclic Dextrin
    which didn't alter the flavor at all which is what I wanted so that I could drink the
    whole shaker and more of a feel for the taste.

I'm immune to beta alanine tingles so I don't feel it at all but what I
    did feel as I was sipping on my shaker cup of Cotton Candy Meso was
    the smooth alert feeling of energy kicking it as I was finishing my last
    sip. The powder when mixed looks a bit like grape and it has almost a
    slight hint of grape in the taste but as I mentioned it taste like crushed
    up sweet tarts but it definitely has a good deal of bitterness which I
    personally don't mind.

The energy as I mentioned kicks in very smooth and it feels like a strong
    hit of PEA which actually feels like it builds up as you get into your workout
    and as you feel energized the intensity builds up as you continue training.

Biceps- Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls- 20/15/15/15/15
    Seated Hammer Curls- 15/15/15
    One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curls- 15/15/ triple drop sets on last 2 sets 45 reps a set
    Barbell Curls with Fat Gripz- 15/15/10/8

Triceps- V Bar Push Downs- 30/25/20/15/12/ last 2 sets strip sets 30 reps each set
    Reverse Push Downs Straight Bar- 15//15/15/11/12

I've been doing a lot of high rep stuff especially for my arms cause I'm trying to
    make sure I stay strict and really feel the muscles work and not try to put any
    strain on my right shoulder which I'm still waiting to see if the stem cells that I
    had put into my rotator cuff in late Sept 2017 are hopefully gonna work but so
    far I don't feel like it's had any impact on it yet so I'm taking it slow.

After training biceps today my pump was definitely on and once I started on
    the triceps it just got even fuller so the high rep work I've been doing since
    early Dec has had a good impact on everything from back,arms,legs and I'm
    hoping maybe in March I might be able to start training chest/delts very lightly
    but I'm just taking it day by day.

The energy again lasted throughout my workout and continued on until I got to
    work and slowly tapered off without any crash or no sides to report on which is
    a good thing.

I definitely wanna use Meso at least two more times before I post my final review
    in this thread as well as over at AM.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Great review as always.
    DMAA version of meso also smelled fantastic, especially trutti frutti or whatever it was called But didn't have strong flavor, and maybe slightly bitter. Added a teaspoon of sugar and that slightly improved the flavor.
    Thanks and flavor wise if you've had CL Purple Wraph in the Cotton Candy flavor
    this one taste similar but again you do taste the stimulants which is fine with me
    but you know the general public and they don't like tasting stimulants

Originally Posted by jaredmus View Post
    You and I know DMAA is DMAA and your NOT gonna replace it and that goes for other
    exotics but I felt no one was trying to describe the feels from this version of Meso
    and they only compared it to the DMAA so that's why I was glad I was given the
    opt to try it so I could explain the feels and in my final review which will be coming
    soon once I try it a few more times. I will mention what pre we pretty much all have tried
    that this feels a little like.

I train in my home gym so I don't have a hack machine so I do them old
    school style with a barbell which if you've done them this way you know
    how they feel.

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    late but in... love the pics, love the detail, always happy to hook up good people. as always great job!
    Much THANKS! and you know I like to give as much detail as I possibly can so
    others can get a good idea just how this product will feel if they were to try it.

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    I did it for a while and replaced it with front squat instead.

Nice review SH and looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
    I always like to mix things up with my training just like I do with my pre's so
    my body doesn't get use to same thing so one workout I might do barbell hacks
    and the next workout I might do instead Zercher Squats or regular barbell front
    squats and again I like variety in my training so it keeps things feeling fresh.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Enjoyed reading your review so far, as always.
    I've been weighing my scoops lately, but only when I first opened the tub.
    I'll consider doing it regularly, especially when using a higher-stim pre.
    Enjoy the rest of your tub.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Much THANKS! and you know I like to give as much detail as I possibly can so
    others can get a good idea just how this product will feel if they were to try it.
    i think i can speak for all reps when i say, we appreciate the time and care you put into your reviews, a model for others to follow.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have the pineapple mesomorph w/ senegalia that I've used 3 times so far

For me the leveled 1 scoop weighs out to exactly what's on the label.
    Too soon for me to formulate what I think of the product, as I'd have to take a complete break from other products with Eria in it before I use meso again (since Eria and senegalia are both PEA stims).

Do you feel any diff from the isopropylnorsynephrine? I believe this is what was in Dexaprine XR, when I used to use that product
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Enjoyed reading your review so far, as always.
    I've been weighing my scoops lately, but only when I first opened the tub.
    I'll consider doing it regularly, especially when using a higher-stim pre.
    Enjoy the rest of your tub.
    Thanks for checking out so far what I'm experiencing with the new version of
    Meso and since I started weighing out my pre's earlier last year it's almost become
    a habit for me to measure each time I use a pre just to make sure it's at the dosage
    amount or if I want to take either less for maybe an ab workout or more if I feel the
    pre needs to be dosed higher cause maybe it just doesn't hit me the way I like it to.

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    i think i can speak for all reps when i say, we appreciate the time and care you put into your reviews, a model for others to follow.
    I'm a big supplement user though eating properly is what it's all about so I first
    make sure my diet is right, training is on point, and then I use supps for that
    exact purpose to supplement good eating and training so I take supps seriously
    so I try to make sure I give serious feedback when I'm reviewing.

deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deputydawg87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I'm a big supplement user though eating properly is what it's all about so I first
    make sure my diet is right, training is on point, and then I use supps for that
    exact purpose to supplement good eating and training so I take supps seriously
    so I try to make sure I give serious feedback when I'm reviewing.
    AMAZING review....I also will have to start weighing out supplements. I actually have always taken it for granted and not thought about it. reps for sure!

Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    I have the pineapple mesomorph w/ senegalia that I've used 3 times so far

For me the leveled 1 scoop weighs out to exactly what's on the label.
    Too soon for me to formulate what I think of the product, as I'd have to take a complete break from other products with Eria in it before I use meso again (since Eria and senegalia are both PEA stims).

Do you feel any diff from the isopropylnorsynephrine? I believe this is what was in Dexaprine XR, when I used to use that product
    My tub has a 50cc scoop and each time I weighed a level scoop it was 18gm so
    slightly under took it to 16gm and that's the amount I will continue to dose it at.
    I didn't research what the Senegalia was derived from but I did mention that it
    felt like a strong dose of PEA so I know what certain stimulants feel like and I was
    gonna leave this for my final review but I'll mention it now. If you've used other
    PEA based pre's and you might have felt good but thought maybe the feel faded
    to fast well this Mesomorph delivers a MUCH longer lasting feel of PEA and I think
    it's the other ingredients in the formula that help this occur which is a good thing.

I didn't really notice much from the isopropylnorsynephrine but I think one of the guy's
    at Price Plow mentioned that they were really sweating a lot from it but it hasn't affected
    me in that way.