brusky2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to fitness training, while working rigs in camp. Need advice!

Hello everyone, I have been reading lots of posts on this page lately since I started training and finally decided to post and see what some pros think of my routine and what I should change!

First of I am nearly 30yrs old around 5'5 and 170lbs so a little overweight, but not extreme, I've been sitting at this weight for ages it seems, and would like to be sitting at a built 150. I am currently working a camp job on a drilling rig in the Australian outback, it's and automated rig so maybe not as intense as you are thinking, but still very labour intensive and I spend most of the 12hr day sweating. When I am on days off I back pack and travel full time around OZ making training and dieting often difficult.

Diet: Due to this lifestyle I have started intermittent fasting as a diet, only eating at noon, 3pm and 8pm, while working a 6-6 schedule. Due to working in camp i can't exactly pick and choose my meals, I have 2 choices so I try to pick the low carb, high protein with salad option. I have also cut out all processed sugars, no more cakes, cookies, juice mix, or Zooper doopers(freezes).

Training: I have been following 2 different training apps on my phone training 6 days a week. "bodbot" which gives me a routine of different weight training exercises to do each day for about 15-20 minutes focusing on different muscle groups each day. Then "30day fitness challenge" which I do HIIT style for about 15 minutes and gives me a bit of a full body workout and cardio. I do both of these training sessions after work with stretching between 6:30-7:30pm

Supplements:
    4:30 am apple cider vinegar drink with pink salt, cream of tartar(for potassium), and lime juice
    Green tea with l-carnatine
    9:00am black coffee with l-carnatine
    Noon: lunch with multivitamin and sometimes bcaa
    3:00 snack with fresh fruit and Protein carb source
    6:00 pre-work out(demon dust), evolve bcaa,
    And creatine
    7:20 whey protein with creatine
    8:50 dinner

So far I think my routine is working fairly well, I have been sticking to this plan strict for 2 weeks now., During January I just lightly hit the gym afterwork somedays and skipped breaky, to get myself back into it. Also after 12 years of smoking I just quit 3.5 months ago!

Looking for any tips as to what I should change for the next couple weeks I'm in camp or maybe something different to bring out next set, or try during my time off!!

Thanks!!

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read the stickies in the nutrition section. Everything you need to know will be explained there. Good luck!