JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Skinny and Feeling self conscious at gym ?

It’s cool man I was there too like a month ago when I started I felt everyone was bigger then me was judging me cause I maybe wasn’t doing things properly. I was wrong that’s for sure the people I thought looking at me judging me eventually came up and gave me tips on how to properly do stuff, and then the bigger guys that are doing a different routine I haven’t seen typically I go up and ask them advice about what it is they’re doing and what it works and they all gladly help and all of them say they all started at same spot. So what I learned was don’t feel intimidated at the gym most of the people are there to help. The ones who treat it seriously, the ones judging you and maybe laughing are the ones who actually don’t know what they’re doing them selves