raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50)

seriously who the f is in charge of this board?

whoever you are if you re not maintaining this board on purpose you are a giant deuche and wasting people's time who come here and try to use this crippled poor excuse of a messageboard

and if you are actually trying to maintain it and it has this many issues maybe you should try another job because you really suck at this one

i cant even use search to locate my own posts not to mention having a button where i can go directly to my own posts to see if anyone responded

i dont know if anyone responded because when i search for my username half of my posts dont show up.
    and the board hangs on every computer i try to use it on..

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by raverx3m View Post
    whoever you are if you re not maintaining this board on purpose you are a giant deuche and wasting people's time who come here and try to use this crippled poor excuse of a messageboard

and if you are actually trying to maintain it and it has this many issues maybe you should try another job because you really suck at this one

i cant even use search to locate my own posts not to mention having a button where i can go directly to my own posts to see if anyone responded

i dont know if anyone responded because when i search for my username half of my posts dont show up.
    and the board hangs on every computer i try to use it on..
    I've dealt with this on other forums and find that the moderators are very rarely also the technicians. There is no integration. So, basically, they put a sub-forum like this here to allow you to rant. That's all this is. I think the really ****ty thing is that they let the idea that they are here to help these technical issues fester when they have no ability to fix anything except maybe right here on the forum. I've yet to have a satisfactory answer to anything I've posted here, say, for bodyspace. Still haven't got an answer as to why we can't view measurement histories, for instance.

Frankly, you are better off emailing them directly. It's literally the only time I ever get serious answers for anything. This place is literally useless for 99% of the concerns brought to them. I don't personally blame it on the mods, but I'd never sign up to be a mod on a website like this because of what little they are able to do.

raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50) raverx3m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you mean first i actually have to find one of my posts to view my own posts?

great...
    half of the features on this board dont work...
    i dont understand why people still come here. besides lack of alternatives

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    I'm guessing you're on the mobile version
    Here are the desktop options
    black https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...071&styleid=63
    white https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...071&styleid=81

After you get on one of those, click on your user name, and it will have an option "view users posts" and that option will give you all of your posts.

d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d2mini is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by raverx3m View Post
    besides lack of alternatives
    That's exactly it.
    I searched long and hard and couldn't find another site even half as active as this one.
    Unbelievable, really.
    -dennis
    my "GYM IN A SHED" build thread
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175140521

I mean theres just needs to be a forum and people will come.

Not actually fat or a kid Fatkidwholifts's Avatar
    Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fatkidwholifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure they actually don’t care about this forum. I can’t even find the forum link on the main B.B.,com site anymore. They trying to hide the misc!
    Once upon a time:

Currently Washed up.

they re pushing the bodyspace and main page because they want to create a consumer type of page where people wont be able to have a discussion whether the product is good or not like on the messageboard

if they delete it people will go somewhere else and they wont be able to control teh content.
    if they improve it( i donno what will happen that could possibly be a disadvantage to the bodybuilding page)
    if they leave it like it is in crippled state. people wont leave or participate.. seems to work out better for them at the moment