Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) piratelifebad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    They said they do not recommend taking it apart. and they will not send with weights off. Rogue outside the rhino blows for machines.
    The Rhino is amazing, almost perfect. I have no idea why they can't make a good machine outside of that.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    The Rhino is amazing, almost perfect. I have no idea why they can't make a good machine outside of that.
    Its suprises me after they bought two companies that make great equipment, reflex and nebula (I think nebula is related to rae crowther in some way). Rae Crowther used to make some nice racks but they barely make anything now.

They got a lot of work to ever compete with the real big time companies, not sure if its that even possible seeing their somewhat meager efforts so far. Seems like the reflex buyout maybe just about closing down one of the companies that used to make alot of sorinex stuff. Barely promote the reflex line and it appears that reflex isnt' making a whole lot. If click on a reflex product it directs you to the rogue equivalant which often isnt' really comparable at all. Was hoping rogue would make some more high end stuff, but it appears they are more concerned with the mid level market and making trinkets and branding stuff the average crossfitter can afford.

Researched lat pulldowns, commercial ones and the rogue is 8 inches taller than the second tallest and about 15 inches taller than most, includes dynamic, elitefts/williams, power lift.

martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) martyanderson is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    The hole spacing for most of the drop in racks are 3-4 inches. I'm pretty confident that Hammer Strength is the same. There are very few that are less than 3 inches. The Dynamic Fitness Ultra Racks are 2 inches, and I think there's another brand that might be 2 inches as well. My York rack is 3 inches I think (might be 3.5). Great racks and the drop in safeties are fantastic.

One thing I've discovered after having my York rack for awhile - hole spacing is grossly overrated for most people. My next rack will probably have 2 inch hole spacing or less, but I haven't had any big issues dealing with the bigger spacing.
    Dynamic and Arsenal are the only companies I think that do the slotted racking with less than 3 inches. Makes sense since Dynamic until recently made all of the arsenal equipment.

I do believet taht westside spacing is overrated and kind of annoying on squats but i can't say id ever want more than 2 inches for a rack. Have a monster rack for squats etc and a westside 2.0 so not sure how benching with the 2 inch spacing would be but i imagine it wouldnt be too bad.

Originally Posted by piratelifebad View Post
    I agree on the rhino being great. For some reason i get more knee strain on the rhino than back squats though zero strain on back...I dont do much more than belt squats, and standing calf raise ...seated rows ...seated rows on rhino as long as you get the right height bench works great, though need to bolt the rhino down to do that.

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by martyanderson View Post
    I agree on the rhino being great. For some reason i get more knee strain on the rhino than back squats though zero strain on back...I dont do much more than belt squats, and standing calf raise ...seated rows ...seated rows on rhino as long as you get the right height bench works great, though need to bolt the rhino down to do that.
    May have to do with foot placement and stance
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    May have to do with foot placement and stance
    Yeah Im gonna have to do some more experimenting. I find it feels a ton better using some decent band tension and some straight weight...the higher the bands the less the knee strain...