superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb Scivation XTEND Elite Ultimate Power & Endurance+BCAA's Sour Gummy review

I received a 30 serving container of this XTEND Elite during a Christmas promo
    that Cellucor had going on during the holiday and if you didn't know this by now
    then I'll inform you that Cellucor & Scivation are owned by the same co Nutrabolt.

Huge thanks to Cellucor reps stad0203,burntreality, and of course Scivation for the
    opp to tryout this loaded bcaa supplement. I'm no stranger to Scivation's bcaa
    supplement XTEND which is a supplement I've used and recommended ever since
    my first experience with it many years ago. They have fantastic flavoring a formula
    that has worked great for me.

I've been using this XTEND Elite since the very first day I received it over three weeks
    ago and it's been the ONLY bcaa supplement that I've used as my intra-workout for the
    past 3 weeks. I did this so that I could comment on whether I felt any physical effects
    from this product. I weight train first thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach except for
    the pre-workout that I consume before training and I don't use bcaa supplements any
    other time of the day except as my intra- workout.

The directions on the container state to use it twice a day even on non training days
    and that's for your system to load on the PEAK02 that's used in this formula which is
    suppose help with endurance. I only use this in the manner that I use regular bcaa's
    so I really can't comment on how the PEAK02 effected my performance since I didn't
    load up on it.

Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (19.8 g)
    Servings Per Container:30
    Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 10
    Total Carbohydrates 2 g <1%*
    Sugars 0 g **
    VItamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 640 mcg 32%
    Sodium 230 mg 10%
    Potassium 210 mg 6%

L-Leucine 3,500mg **
    L-Citrulline Malate (1:1) 3,000mg **
    L-Glutamine 2,500mg **
    PEAKO2™ Performance Blend 2,000mg
    Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), King Trumpet (Pleurotus eryngii), ****ake (Lentinula edodes), Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
    L-Isoleucine 1,750mg **
    L-Valine 1,750mg **
    CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 1,600mg **
    Electrolyte Blend 1,140mg **
    Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
    Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root and leaf extract 125mg

Other Ingredients:
    Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Tartaric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #3.

Mix Ability- This mixed up with a good head of foam but once you let it sit which
    I normally do, the foam settles down but you will get a good amount of sediment
    which drops to the bottom. This is probably from the PEAK02 so you have to give
    it a shake each time your ready to sip on it which I really did find to be such a big
    deal cause I often shake my bcaa's due to habit before drinking any way.

Taste- The label directions recommend 10-14oz of water for each scoop so I tried
    14oz the first time but I found that to be way too strong on the flavor so I added
    more water and it took a few try's to finally get to the water amount that I thought
    I actually could get the intended taste of the initial flavor which was sour gummy.

1st time 14oz was just too sour and very sweet and had an odd taste (PEAK02)
    2nd time 16oz still was too sour and sweet and I could still taste the (PEAK02
    3rd time 18oz was better and the sour flavor wasn't as strong so I started to taste
    what I guess was suppose to be the gummy candy.
    4th time 20oz really had the sour flavor coming through just right and now at times
    I could taste the supposed gummy flavor and I wasn't getting that earthy taste from
    the PEAK02 which I was getting when less water was used.

The rest of the times I used this and for the remaining couple of scoops left I like it
    with a lot of ice cold water and even crushed ice. I've taken it to 24oz of cold water
    and still the flavor comes through pretty strong which is a very sour flavor with a
    sweetness that kind of taste like a gummy candy.

For me I love the sourness of this supplement but I felt the sour gummy flavor was
    just too hard to try and distinguish and certain times I would taste it and other times
    I didn't. I think this sour flavor would have gone well with maybe a sour lemon/lime,
    sour apple, or a sour watermelon and again this is just my opinion.

Performance- I use bcaa's as I mentioned as my intra-workout and from many years
    of using them this way I kind of know what to expect from them and that being said
    I thought I would maybe feel more of an endurance boost from this formula because
    of the added ingredients such as Ashwagandha but it didn't feel any different than
    just an ordinary bcaa formula. There were times when I finished my weight training
    sessions and I was shot and really didn't feel like I got a 2nd wind to hit a good ab
    session or my form of cardio which is skipping rope. I did just run another fully loaded
    bcaa supplement a month before this one and that one had me feeling a bit more
    energized after my workout to continue on with either abs or skipping rope.

Recovery- I made sure I used this product exclusively for the past 3 weeks so that
    I could comment on the most important reason I utilize a bcaa supplement during my
    intra-workout and that's for RECOVERY! I usually train with a lot of strip sets, drop
    sets, rest pause, and super sets which usually will leave anyone feeling sore or just
    not feeling recovered to hit again. I've been feeling TOTALLY recovered and I've had
    no issues with missing a workout cause I didn't feel recovered so this bcaa supplement
    though I didn't feel like it made a huge impact in performance it definitely delivered in
    the recovery dept.

Overall- 8/10- I would recommend if anyone is looking to try out this Elite version of
    XTEND do yourself a favor and grab a container of plain PEAK02 so that you can take
    the correct dosage on your off days to saturate your muscles to reap the benefits
    that this supplement is suppose to deliver in endurance and if you go with the Sour Gummy
    flavor just play with the water amount until you get the flavor to your liking.

I personally would stick to the regular XTEND because it's treated me well on recovery
    ever since I first got turned on to it many years ago when it first came and though this
    Elite formula was very good on recovery I personally didn't feel much from the other added
    ingredients in this formula for performance.

Store review
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/my-reviews
    Attached Images
    Last edited by superhuman67; 02-07-2018 at 03:49 AM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This ^^^^^is the settling that I mentioned and it's from the PEAK02 but just a
    little shake right before each time taking a sip mixes it right back up with no issues.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Scoop size was perfect and one level scoop measured to exactly what each serving
    was suppose to be according to the label.
    Attached Images

Average Supplement User ScivationLead's Avatar
    ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent! Love the detail here!
    Nutrabolt Lead Company Rep

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review, SH.
    Haven’t had SciVation in a while because I’ve been trying other BCAA products. Will have to get back to it in the next few weeks and get a couple flavors I haven’t tried yet.
    Enjoy the rest of your tub.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Love reading your reviews.
    Great intra supp.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your reviews are always on point!!
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome review and happy you enjoyed it.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice. How does this compare to Island Punch Fusion?
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by ScivationLead View Post
    Excellent! Love the detail here!
    Thank you! and I try to give as much detail as possible.

Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    Great review, SH.
    Haven’t had SciVation in a while because I’ve been trying other BCAA products. Will have to get back to it in the next few weeks and get a couple flavors I haven’t tried yet.
    Enjoy the rest of your tub.
    Scivation has ALWAYS been known for their bcaa's and after experimenting with water
    amount I found mt sweet/sour spot.

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Love reading your reviews.
    Great intra supp.
    Thanks bro and I always love reading your as well and though some don't believe bcaa's
    make an impact on recovery I'm one who believes that if you train on an empty tank like
    I do they do have an impact on your recovery. If you've had a few meals before training
    then maybe you won't need them but again on empty I'm gonna continue using them.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Thanks bro and I always love reading your as well and though some don't believe bcaa's
    make an impact on recovery I'm one who believes that if you train on an empty tank like
    I do they do have an impact on your recovery. If you've had a few meals before training
    then maybe you won't need them but again on empty I'm gonna continue using them.
    I completely agree with you.
    Considering my diet (if it can be called so ), bcaas are very helpful.
    Plus don't like eating much before my workout.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by customshopkv1 View Post
    Your reviews are always on point!!
    Thanks and I try to keep them on point

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Awesome review and happy you enjoyed it.
    Taste took a little getting use to until I figured out that this could handle a great deal
    of water without killing the flavor and this formula worked well on kick starting the recovery
    after some high volume workouts.

ILOVEMYCOCO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Taste took a little getting use to until I figured out that this could handle a great deal
    of water without killing the flavor and this formula worked well on kick starting the recovery
    aee

ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScivationLead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what makes it last even longer

That's what makes it last even longer
    It definitely has lasted longer since I'm using it just on training days as my
    intra-workout beverage and it's delivering continued recovery as I mentioned
    in my review.

It definitely has lasted longer since I'm using it just on training days as my
    intra-workout beverage and it's delivering continued recovery as I mentioned
    in my review.
    This is great feedback!

This is great feedback!
    I'm down to the last couple of scoops since I only use it on training days but as
    I mentioned it definitely has helped kick start the recovery from my weight training
    workouts.