Closed Thread
    EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Healthy Meals That Are Easy To Make And Won't Go Bad?

Last July a gym opened up near me. I got a subscription to that gym but I feel bad because I can't keep going if my diet is bad. I basically eat a lot of pasta and Kraft Dinner and like to munch on junk food. I'm cutting out Tim Horton's now and trying to cut out soda completely.

As an Autistic male it's hard for me to figure out how to prepare meals myself. My trainer suggested vegetables and a rotisserie chicken. I did buy a chicken when I was at the store but someone threw it out after a week-week and a half.
    They keep saying that food goes bad after a week in the fridge. I can't keep going to the store every 4 days because I am limited to money.

So what are some healthy meals I can make that are easy (Only using the stove or microwave) and don't go bad after a week? I wanna give this gym and diet thing a try again and really commit, but if my diet is bad then there's no point.

devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz devilbones has the mod powerz
    Please dont crosspost this in every forum.
    USMC/USN Crew
    MWC