btvs23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Apps for personal trainers

I am currently a personal trainer at LA Fitness. This is not my ideal place to train but it is my best option right now for where I live and lack of business knowledge to go out on my own. Im looking for a website and app that I can use to build and send workouts to my clients. There are so many options out there and I am not sure which one to start using. My biggest issue is, at one time I have between 30-40 individual clients that I am programming for. They usually only see me once or twice a week for our sessions at the gym for 25 minutes. I then have to make sure they have programs for other days they will be working out. Im trying to find something that I can build workouts and then they can access in an app and will be pretty easy to use and has a large exercise database to pull from. Im willing to pay for the service but most get expensive when you need to have unlimited clients which I would need. Since LA takes the majority of the session rate, I am not making enough to afford a high monthly payment for a service even though I have a large clients base. Also, LA does not provide us with any software/tools for programming. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

liamgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trainerize, MyPT Hub, PT Disnction

bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluebarbell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you used any of these with clients?

Originally Posted by liamgt View Post
    Trainerize, MyPT Hub, PT Disnction