Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BEAST BCAA and 2Shredded giveaway!

Did Thanksgiving, the holidays and winter hibernation make you put on some unwanted poundage? Need a kickstart to your summer cut? Well, why wait!

I want to give away some samples of BEAST BCAA and our thermogenic, 2 Shredded

It's easy.... I want you to try them both for a week and tell me your thoughts! 5 winners will be picked... you will receive numerous samples of both BCAA and 2 Shredded!

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast-sports-nutrition/bcaa-211-powder.html

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/shred.html

All I ask in return is after you use the products for a week, open a product review thread and leave detailed feedback there and in the bb.com store!

*** the nicest looking, most detailed review will win a FREE FULL SIZED tub of BEAST BCAA and a full sized tub of 2Shredded - no review or log required! ***

How to enter:
    - what non-gym activities do you enjoy to keep busy/active on "rest" days?
    - tell me how these products could help you shed some weight
    - pics increase your chance of winning

NOW GO!

must live in the US (Sorry to my fellow Canadians - not my choice)
    Last edited by 80benrichards; 02-02-2018 at 02:34 PM.
    Canadian LEO

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like an awesome promo from Beast! I'm in for this one! Answers to the questions below! This is for the 2shredded powder product right!?

I like to do a ton of stretching and some nature hikes/walks. Sometimes I play basketball or swim but that is less often.

I would use the Beast BCAAs to support fasted workouts, which will help me really cut extra weight. The 2shredded powder will help support energy levels and metabolism during my caloric deficit. Plus, it will help rid me of some excess water retention because of the dandelion root natural diuretic. The two product combined look like a great stack for supporting weight loss and generally a more "shredded" physique!

I have inserted pictures of the formulas for each of these interesting supplements!
    Found 2 2Shredded powder formula! Like both! I think the second one is the current one. They're similar anyway!

2Shredded Powder

Looks like a nice combination of varied stimulants, nootropics, and natural diuretics plus some metabolic support!

Beast BCAA

Simple BCAA formula (solid 5 g dose) plus some nice add on ingredients. Like the tart cherry!

Really hope to be picked!! Have reviewed for you guys in the past!
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll jump in on this promo!! Looks like it will be fun!!

what non-gym activities do you enjoy to keep busy/active on "rest" days?

Definitely basketball. I play in a couple recreational leagues and love to shoot around on a regular basis. I also am game for any other activity as well depending on the weather. Swimming, biking, hiking, walks, catch, anything to get my blood pumping.

Tell me how these products could help you shed some weight

The 2Shredded and BCAA 2:1:1 product would make for a solid cutting combination. They could be stacked for fasted workout and would work synergistically. The 2shredded would provide CNS stimulation and a metabolic boost, while the BCAAs would help with muscle sparing. This stack will help support the mind and body during caloric deficit.

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet promo! Get in on this folks!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coolaidml View Post
    Sweet promo! Get in on this folks!
    Yes, jump in on this promo bros!

My reviews:

chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000) chefbo50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm in to give it a run
    Bo Bernard,CEC

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    since moving to florida my favorite things to do now is kayaking, ping pong(dont laugh, its hot as hell down here and when you take a fat burner, you sweat like a mother! especially if your buddy is as competitive as you) and stand up paddle boarding (not as much as im scared ****less of falling and gators being in the water).

like i mentioned above fat burner before playing ping pong with a competitive friend is the way to go for cardio, same if you a fan of those trampoline places. You will sweat A LOT, plus you have fun while you doing it.
    as far as the bcaa goes, i work 10 to 12 hours a day and the heat in florida is no joke, the flavor and the help from the bcaa would be great while at work AND at the gym after a long day of work.

I got a fat body aka dad bod going on, too ashamed to post pictures at the moment.
    Army Veteran, OEF.

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    I'll jump in on this promo!! Looks like it will be fun!!

Definitely basketball. I play in a couple recreational leagues and love to shoot around on a regular basis. I also am game for any other activity as well depending on the weather. Swimming, biking, hiking, walks, catch, anything to get my blood pumping.

The 2Shredded and BCAA 2:1:1 product would make for a solid cutting combination. They could be stacked for fasted workout and would work synergistically. The 2shredded would provide CNS stimulation and a metabolic boost, while the BCAAs would help with muscle sparing. This stack will help support the mind and body during caloric deficit.

Ah didn't know the pics should be of us flexing! Well here ya go! Trying to be a BEAST!!
    Last edited by thackes1; 02-05-2020 at 08:14 AM.

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep those apps coming!
    Canadian LEO

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Beast Bump
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not entering.
    Just wanted to say that both flavors of the Beast BCAA are very good.

TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What non-gym activities do you enjoy to keep busy/active on "rest" days?

Playing golf is my typical rest day activity. This isn't the most active form of exercise, but it is something at least!

The BCAA product will help with hydration and recovery from tough workouts. The 2Shredded supplement will help me maintain motivation and energy when dealing with eating less calories. 2Shredded may also help boost fat loss through use.
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan
    On a weight loss journey!

Beast bump!!

Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    Looks like an awesome promo from Beast! I'm in for this one! Answers to the questions below! This is for the 2shredded powder product right!?

I like to do a ton of stretching and some nature hikes/walks. Sometimes I play basketball or swim but that is less often.

I would use the Beast BCAAs to support fasted workouts, which will help me really cut extra weight. The 2shredded powder will help support energy levels and metabolism during my caloric deficit. Plus, it will help rid me of some excess water retention because of the dandelion root natural diuretic. The two product combined look like a great stack for supporting weight loss and generally a more "shredded" physique!

I have inserted pictures of the formulas for each of these interesting supplements!
    Found 2 2Shredded powder formula! Like both! I think the second one is the current one. They're similar anyway!

2Shredded Powder

Looks like a nice combination of varied stimulants, nootropics, and natural diuretics plus some metabolic support!

Beast BCAA

Simple BCAA formula (solid 5 g dose) plus some nice add on ingredients. Like the tart cherry!

Really hope to be picked!! Have reviewed for you guys in the past!
    Hey 80benrichards, just wanted to double-check that this will be the 2shredded powder not the caps right? That's what the OP seems to indicate. Really want to try the powdered 2Shredded!

My reviews:

TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000) TGT2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A bump for Beast Sports! Would be great to see more people jump in on this promo!!
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan

Another Beast bump!!
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan

Get in on the Beast Sports opportunity folks!!

Lets get some more applications in here! Super easy promo!
    Canadian LEO

Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    Lets get some more applications in here! Super easy promo!
    Yes!! Get in on this great opportunity!

Another Beast bump!

Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Averageboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love to play videogames (favorite right now it fortnite) and play a lot of soccer for it is a good way to exercise in a fun way

The 2shredded will give me motivation and energy to power through a workout and overall give me a great pump that is needed in order to gain muscle. The BCAAs will provide my muscles the hydration they need and I can run and sweat more knowing that the correct minerals and vitamins will be replenished

I’m sorry but I’m very shy about posting pics of myself

Also, I am new here but definitely will put a review in!!!

Bump!!
    Canadian LEO

UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10) UncleOsiris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    On my "off" days I use the activities on my job as an Aircraft Mechanic to keep me going.
    The bcaa supp will help me with my intermittent fasting

Hey Beast Sports reps (Ben or Cool), when do you guys plan to wrap this promo up? Just eager

Beast bump! I want to try these supps!
    TGT2

Pre-Workout Fan

one last bump here.

Sadly, this promo didn't get the attention I hoped it would. I wanna see some more apps in here, new users, etc...

spread the word!

thanks Beast fans!
    Canadian LEO

Grayson
    Thacks
    Bbb
    Tgt2
    Averageboy

Send me your info!!!!!
    Canadian LEO

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    Grayson
    Thacks
    Bbb
    Tgt2
    Averagely
    Enjoy everyone!

PM Sent!

Sent PM your way!

My reviews: