Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    DoorLamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoorLamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did your gym require training beyond a certification?

Hi everyone! I could really use some help with a project I am working on. I'm looking for a list of how much in-house training different gyms offer or require (beyond certification). Here's the basics I need:

- The gym name
    - If you have to complete any in-house training before/after working with clients (after certification)
    - If so, how many hours is it/how involved.

If you can help, thank you!

BTW, from my perspective:
    - I've worked at three gyms (as a personal trainer, that is)
    - One required certification. I'm not sure whether the others did or not.
    - None provided or required in-house training post-certification.

I am the mod who negs KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz KyleAaron has the mod powerz
    What's your project?
    "A fox has many tricks, a porcupine has only one trick - but a very good one."

athleticclubeast.com.au

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No such list exists. There are no entities, government or otherwise, that maintain an academia statistical analysis database. You may receive 1-10 responses via this thread but that list would not be considered a scientific one, which is what you need.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

liamgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DoorLamp View Post
    Hi everyone! I could really use some help with a project I am working on. I'm looking for a list of how much in-house training different gyms offer or require (beyond certification). Here's the basics I need:

- The gym name
    - If you have to complete any in-house training before/after working with clients (after certification)
    - If so, how many hours is it/how involved.

If you can help, thank you!

BTW, from my perspective:
    - I've worked at three gyms (as a personal trainer, that is)
    - One required certification. I'm not sure whether the others did or not.
    - None provided or required in-house training post-certification.
    Any gyms in the UK that I worked in as a PT require certification in order for us to get insurance. No certification = no insurane