Closed Thread
Page 1 of 323 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

MISC Crypto Crew (MCC) Vol X:Crypto is red, my balls are blue, hodl the dip, btfd too

OG thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173249701

Vol. 1: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174270261

Vol. 2: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174590131

Vol. 3: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=174863441

Vol. 4: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175032101

Vol. 5: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175123511

Vol. 6: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175167371

Vol. 7: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175210891

Vol. 8: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175247631

Vol. 9: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175280731

Introduction to Cryptocurrency

Bitcoin - Bitcoin Summary

Ethereum -
    Ethereum for Everyone
    Beginner's Guide to ETH

Where do I go if I want to get in on this???

The only ways to buy bitcoin/ethereum with your dollars are through these things called exchanges.

Examples of exchanges:

(Dollars -> BTC/ETH)

Coinbase - most newb friendly/high fees. You can buy Bitcoins and Ethereum here with your dollars.

~~~RECOMMENDED EXCHANGES (for US brahs)~~~

GDAX - owned by Coinbase. Lower fees. Cons - requires a SSN which not everyone is comfortable with

Gemini - low fees, nice interface. Cons - Takes time to get verified so you can make deposits

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canadian brahs use
    QuadrigaCX

from these above exchanges, you can take your dollars and convert them to Ethereum or Bitcoins. Now..you could just hold these coins and be happy, or you could explore into the world of alt coins.

Australian brahs use these to put FIAT into crypto
    www.coinspot.com.au (you pay a premium but you also sell at a premium on this exchange so it’s ok)

www.btcmarkets.net

Or you can use coinbase (you can buy here but you can’t sell)

(BTC -> alt coins)

Binance

KuCoin

Bittrex

Common Terminology Used

Glossary of terms

Useful links

Coin Market Cap - Basically an index of all coins with how much volume is being traded, price, %change, market cap, and also has a tab where you can see exactly which exchanges any particular coin is being traded on. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Bitcointalk - large gathering of coin talk

CryptoWatch - Price tracker for coins

Ethtrader subreddit - Home of all the ETH bag holders. Good discussions there

/r/CryptoCurrency - Random discussions about random cryptos here

http://www.coindesk.com - Overview of what's going on in the crypto world

http://cryptopanic.com - An aggregator of various crypto sites and news, filterable. I use the pro version to customize the feeds but the free version is good enough for most.

http://cryptomaps.org - Visualization of price across different segments, primarily hashing functions and ICO release dates

http://onchainfx.com - A better version of coin market cap, has all sort of columns and you can add flags. Only downside is it only has 61 cryptos, but its always adding news ones.

http://icotracker.net - I like this site for looking at what ICO are coming up

http://icobench.com - Another ICO tracker which does nice summaries, shows teams, milestones, financials and gives a rating for each ICO

http://solume.io - compares the number of Twitter mention increase decrease to price

http://eveningstar.io - this is basically like Morning Star except for cryptos

https://bitcoin.tax - for calculating taxes owed on your crypto gains

Great, I've got my coins now. HOW DO I KEEP MYSELF SECURE???

General security tips

Also consider getting a Nano Ledger/off-exchange wallet

[General investing tips]

1) Don't have more than 5-10% of your entire investment portfolio in crypto, and only invest what you can afford to have locked in for the long term.

2) Don't chase a pump

Never buy on rapid upswing on the candlestick chart if you're not sure why it happened and can't figure it out. The reason is likely that it is a Pnd. PnD is "Pump and dump" and it refers to a trading scam where people organize to coordinate the laddered purchase of an asset, then wait for others to come in at some delay and further increase the price before coordinating the unloading of their position once a specific price target is reached. This is illegal in the stock markets, but since cryptomarkets are unregulated such schemes are rampant. There are many PnD groups and today they are largely organized on Discord channels. They are now structured into tiers where the top tiers get a signal earlier than the bottom tiers and usually by the time the bottom tiers get the signal its too late, so unless you pay money to part of the top tier or have a connection with the admins its not even profitable. They are bad for the market as a whole and they prey on those who are looking for short term moons to latch onto. Don't look for things that you think will moon today, look for investments.

3) Holding will give you more returns over a year than day trading.

You will find that most people who made six figures or more in crypto did it by holding over the long term, very few get rich by day trading. That said you should definitely learn a few indicators to see if you're getting in at a reasonable entry point. I find that the MACD (moving average convergence divergence), RSI (relative strength index), market depth and support-resistance lines are the most useful indicators for crypto. MACD is useful for looking at where the long term price should be in divergence to the short term movement, RSI gives you an 0-1 rating of how overbought/oversold it is and support-resistance lines gives you a floor and ceiling for how high it will move in your buying period. If you do short term trading, do it when you have high certainty that a specific news will lead to an increase. Some of these specific events are: upcoming roadmap item releases, fork airdrops, exchange additions and partnerships. Short term buys like this are smart moves based on some underlying value assumption being changed, trading purely on volume and patterns is generally akin to gambling on markets that are as inefficient as most cryptoassets.

4) Take your time and research what you are putting your money into.

I cannot stress this enough, you are buying an asset with your hard earned money, and it should have some utility. Start by reading the whitepaper that is on the main site for the coin. You can avoid a lot of scams by simply critically evaluating the question: "Why does this coin exist?" Is it simply trying to apply a blockchain to something that doesn't need it or is there a transactional inefficiency/problem that the unique properties of the blockchain can solve? Ask yourself what value the actual token would have in the ecosystem its part of. Does it pay out some kind of dividend like some coins, or is its value in that its used as part of transaction fees and is thus being burned? You can make a simple checklist for every crypto and just answer these questions to yourself for each coin you look at:

What is the problem or transactional inefficiency the coin is trying to solve?

What is the Dev Team like? What is their track record? How are they funded, organized?

Who is their competition and how big is the market they're targeting? What is the roadmap they created?

How will they attract their target market, how is their marketing?

How does the coin derive its value? Is there some sort of dividend structure, profit sharing plan, or is it a store of value within a digital economy? What is the float schedule like going forward (ie. how many coins will be released or burned)?

5) Learn to recognize FOMO when it arises within you

If you ever feel this itch to get in on an rapid upswing because you don't want to miss out on some new development that is causing it, stop yourself from knee jerk reacting to this feeling. This is called FOMO: "Fear of missing out" and its what drives the market now. It happens to everyone and it leads to emotional investing and knee jerk buying/selling.

6) Recognize that lots of people actually are also losing money.

Right now there is a confirmation bias happening where people who get quick gains go out and brag to all their friends all over social media, leading to this illusion that making money trading crypto is a surefire way to make money. That dopamine fix you get from seeing the position double will make you feel like a genius and its human nature to want to advertise it. What you forget is that those who lose money keep quiet about it and don't advertise their failure.

7) Accept that you will miss out on a lot of moon missions, and that's perfectly okay

Right now the crypto market is like a giant dumb money party filled with coked up headless chickens running around throwing money at every ****coin with a low nominal price hoping it goes to $10,000 like Bitcoin. Everyone is a genius in a bull market, and this creates a feedback loop of more money come in. You will miss out on these gains, but don't let that get to you. By taking your time to make your decisions you end up focusing on the fundamentals rather than short term movements.

8) Think of not only individual position, but how they fit in your portfolio and your diversification

Its good to diversify across different opportunities, but too much diversification is just saying you don't feel confident about your positions and are just casting a wide net hoping to hook something. Generally 6-12 positions is the ideal diversification spread in my opinion. It gives you a good spread across sectors, doesn't spread you too thin and any more than that is too much to keep track of.

Your risk tolerance should dictate how much you allocate between your Core holdings (which are generally considered more "safe" since Bitcoin and Ethereum will be around for a long time) and the various segments. I personally am okay with a 30% core holdings, 70% across various other segments. However 60/40 splits between core and other segments is probably a good starting point for most newbies. You can make visualizations in excel with pie charts and keep tabs on your segment allocation.

9) Try to not check your portfolio more than once a day.

Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Berts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for green balls

Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in

edit: spot sold to bitcoin
    Squat PR: 235kg
    Bench PR: 170kg
    Deadlift PR: 280kg
    @78kg

PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PeaceWithin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, excellent title. In on this thread, which will only last 2 weeks.
    MISC Blood Drive (MOD REPS): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Start: B-175/S-185/D-185/OHP-95
    Current:B-335/S-365/D-365/OHP-215
    Goals: B-365/S-405/D-495/OHP-225

not a tacobell employee tradiehell's Avatar
    tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10) tradiehell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i sold at the dip

Message Sponsored By Bloomberg. Not a financial Advice
    Last edited by tradiehell; 02-02-2018 at 10:37 AM.
    buy high sell low - Mahatma Gandhi

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's hope the next bull run starts ITT
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can someone please explain to me how to transfer BTC in my GDAX account to ETH?

I had BTC in my account and withdrew it to my coin base account and have no idea what I did… Is it in my coinbase account, even though I use GDAX? Because it just disappeared....

I thought it would transfer to USD, but that didn't happen. I was hoping to go from BTC to USD to ETH all on my GDAX. B/c I have no clue how to trade BTC to ETH on GDAX. It's so confusing

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Innn

Vol 3 crew

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spot sold to BitConnect

#******* Crew#
    -******* mod

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes 1rd page!
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to buy alt coins on binance do you have to exchange it with the BTC or can you also exchange with ETH?

Because they all show up as alt/btc like neo/btc or xlm/btc

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hodl gang 4 death!
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nano gang business
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st page
    EXTREME yellow fever crew
    Will wife an Asian HBB in the future crew

~keep hustling cuz~

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's

guys!
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supearman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iRelentless View Post
    If you want to buy alt coins on binance do you have to exchange it with the BTC or can you also exchange with ETH?

Because they all show up as alt/btc like neo/btc or xlm/btc
    Click on ETH markets
    Squat PR: 235kg
    Bench PR: 170kg
    Deadlift PR: 280kg
    @78kg

I had BTC in my account and withdrew it to my coin base account and have no idea what I did… Is it in my coinbase account, even though I use GDAX? Because it just disappeared....

I thought it would transfer to USD, but that didn't happen. I was hoping to go from BTC to USD to ETH all on my GDAX. B/c I have no clue how to trade BTC to ETH on GDAX. It's so confusing
    bumping this hard

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sold to the GOAT

Last edited by Gringo12; 02-02-2018 at 10:48 AM.
    Fck u james

Originally Posted by Supearman View Post
    Click on ETH markets
    ah I see thanks,
    but in terms of the value of the alt coin, it doesn't matter if you trade from btc to eth? Or does it, and why?

You dont need to leave GDAX to do that. But you need to sell your BTC to $ and buy ETH.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    doritos for dinner crew

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in like flynn
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1nd page

EDIT: sold to Cyber Physical Chain

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cpchain/

0 fomo, no tourists
    Could have been a slayer.

iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iGreek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on dead BTC
    "Thou shouldst eat to live; not live to eat."
    - Socrates

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In.
    DCA'd the dip
    HODL Crew
    12-5-23

NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NoNewGainz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Crypto ded

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im not buying chit yet...gimme a sign kunts

Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000) Switeq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on first page, spot 4 sale.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)