Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    ITS FRIDAY!!!

Woot woot!!!

Whats er'body got planned for the weekend? Me, i just finished a great back session with my boys. If anyone is interested, i post my daily workouts on my YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfj..._as=subscriber

Gonna get some housework and yard-work done this weekend as well as my normal grilling o Sunday to prep for next week.

Took my little guy to my firehouse and he showed his mommy(my wife) all his favorite trucks....then I had to kick them off the engine to go out on a gas leak call.......weekend is up in the air but gonna rest up so I’m ready to wreck some weights next week.
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITS FRIDAY!!!

Woot woot!!!

Whats er'body got planned for the weekend? Me, i just finished a great back session with my boys. If anyone is interested, i post my daily workouts on my YouTube channel:

Gonna get some housework and yard-work done this weekend as well as my normal grilling o Sunday to prep for next week.

I'm sick as **** but still managed to get my chest/back day in. I guess that's the relentless side in me!
    Yard work!?! The only yard work I could do is snow blowing! Won't be any yard work going on here for another 3 months unfortunately. I'd love to have to mow right about now.
    Supposed to go out Sat night for a hot choc pub crawl but it's also supposed to snow/freezing rain so we will see how that all plays out.
    Have a great weekend erryone!!
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card

necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITS FRIDAY!!!

Woot woot!!!

Just finished back and shoulders with the lady. As for the weekend her parents are watching the kid so we are going to go out and relax. Oh and probably play some Dynasty Warriors together.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITS FRIDAY!!!

Woot woot!!!

Just here to quote the pic again...seems like the thing to do
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    Facebook: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Friday...well I just got off work, cooked the kids dinner.

Going to eat some food myself, then hit the gym in a bit.

Not a ton planned this weekend, very low key and relaxing. Anticipating another snow storm, so I'm sure I'll be shoveling a few times!

Have a good weekend folks!

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyBrose View Post
    Took my little guy to my firehouse and he showed his mommy(my wife) all his favorite trucks....then I had to kick them off the engine to go out on a gas leak call.......weekend is up in the air but gonna rest up so I’m ready to wreck some weights next week.
    Thats awesome bro! Bet he loved that! Have a great weekend
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    I'm sick as **** but still managed to get my chest/back day in. I guess that's the relentless side in me!
    Yard work!?! The only yard work I could do is snow blowing! Won't be any yard work going on here for another 3 months unfortunately. I'd love to have to mow right about now.
    Supposed to go out Sat night for a hot choc pub crawl but it's also supposed to snow/freezing rain so we will see how that all plays out.
    Have a great weekend erryone!!
    Yeah...phuck that white stuff....ill be mowing lawn in 70-80 degree weather, truth be told..its a bit too warm for me. I get enough heat during summer...id like to be a bit cooler during winter (50/60 would be nice)
    Originally Posted by necrologic View Post
    Just finished back and shoulders with the lady. As for the weekend her parents are watching the kid so we are going to go out and relax. Oh and probably play some Dynasty Warriors together.
    Sounds good! Whats Dynasty Warriors?
    Originally Posted by dazedncnfz View Post
    Just here to quote the pic again...seems like the thing to do
    Such a dick
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    My Friday...well I just got off work, cooked the kids dinner.

Going to eat some food myself, then hit the gym in a bit.

Not a ton planned this weekend, very low key and relaxing. Anticipating another snow storm, so I'm sure I'll be shoveling a few times!

Have a good weekend folks!
    Does NOT sound fun brother. I do NOT miss shoveling snow.
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) necrologic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds good! Whats Dynasty Warriors?
    One of the only video games i can get her to play with me haha. Hack and slash historical chinese game

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITS FRIDAY!!!

Woot woot!!!

I love that quote! I like spending the weekend prepping and planning~ helps me not get off track
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m in AZ visiting family! Just went with my uncle and his two little girls to their school daddy-daughter dance. Went to dinner beforehand to Maggiano’s with a huge group of the girls’ classmates and they just showered us with food. I ate so much, and zero ****s were given.

And then I proceeded to dance terribly with my little cousins. I’d say it’s a good day.
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    I love that quote! I like spending the weekend prepping and planning~ helps me not get off track
    I do the same. Just got some reading done, now going to do some work on comp...then gonna prep for next week.

Originally Posted by SOH11 View Post
    I’m in AZ visiting family! Just went with my uncle and his two little girls to their school daddy-daughter dance. Went to dinner beforehand to Maggiano’s with a huge group of the girls’ classmates and they just showered us with food. I ate so much, and zero ****s were given.

And then I proceeded to dance terribly with my little cousins. I’d say it’s a good day.
    Right on! what part of AZ?

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

Lets go people!!

Heres YOUR chance to BE THE FIRST TO TRY OUR NEW FLAVORS!!!

Simply follow the rules on page 1 and youre entered to win.

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SOH11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do the same. Just got some reading done, now going to do some work on comp...then gonna prep for next week.

Right on! what part of AZ?
    Scottsdale! Woke up and did about 20 min worth of interval sprints to burn off last nights meal, then went on a fast paced hike with my aunt for an hour and a half through a desert trail. It’s freaking beautiful out here...70 degrees and sunny. Go back to 30 degrees and rain tomorrow >_>
    iForce Blueberry Muffin: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169778043
    Animal Whey CCC: /showthread.php?t=167687511
    BPI PBICB Whey-HD: /showthread.php?t=169558393
    JetMass Log: /showthread.php?t=168753313

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got my new GVT program underway this morning. There was some buyers-remorse about halfway in but I feel fan-fukking-tasting!!!
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just stopping in to check, hope you all have a great weekend!

Get in on this while you can!!

Scottsdale! Woke up and did about 20 min worth of interval sprints to burn off last nights meal, then went on a fast paced hike with my aunt for an hour and a half through a desert trail. It’s freaking beautiful out here...70 degrees and sunny. Go back to 30 degrees and rain tomorrow >_>
    Yeah man, its nice. A little to warm for me cuz i work outside all year. I get enough heat during summer, id like it a bit cooler right now...like 50/60 would be nice. But yeah, most people love it right now ...70+ in February.
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyBrose View Post
    Got my new GVT program underway this morning. There was some buyers-remorse about halfway in but I feel fan-fukking-tasting!!!
    Get it brother!
    Originally Posted by FormulaLT1poweR View Post
    Just stopping in to check, hope you all have a great weekend!

Get in on this while you can!!
    You heard the man...get in on this!!!

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

gotta appreciate outdoors cardio, time seems to go by faster

I wish it was warmer in GA
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    gotta appreciate outdoors cardio, time seems to go by faster

I wish it was warmer in GA
    I hear ya. I cant do it indoors unless I really have to. Bores the hell outta me.

I'm slow, I'm slow...it's off to run I go. ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

Getting better every time I hit the track. Started out a month ago barely getting a mile in and 10 reps of stadium steps in just under 30 minutes. Tonight I continued to shave time off while adding stadium reps. Up to 6 laps of track work (jog corners, Sprint straights) and 30 reps (up/down one rep) of stadiums in less than 20 minutes. I'd say things are getting serious

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

FBS, I gotta tell you that your posts are incredible motivating!! Lately I've had to start training at home and I've been searching for people online who provide a lot of motivation for those days where it's tough to get as excited as I would be if I was going to the actual gym. And you are definitely doing it for me! Thanks again my friend!!

☆★Bangin Moms since 03★☆ ThaJerzeyDevil's Avatar
    ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThaJerzeyDevil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Yeap. Sometimes at home.
    thought you looked familiar i used to be a regular there 05-09ish now i pop in when im home

chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100) chrishow98 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Solid post

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Man, that gets me fired up for my next training session!!

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldnt mind 40 but under that its more of an indoors thing. To say the least. I havent seen an inch of rain in 30 days im sure itll be dry all year and with the geo engineering not even helping .
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING