Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furybox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mythenthefang View Post
    This is dumb logic

When people trade vountarily (that's key here) some BTCs for some USDs the person who gives away the USDs values the BTCs more at that point in time. The person giving away the BTCs values the USDs more at that time. Both can be correct because value is subjective.

Because both parties walk away after the trade better off than before the trade, its not a zero sum game

Sorry Marx your logic is bad, your book was bad and your beard was bad
    It's a zero sum game if the value of *given coin* at the start and end of the reference period is the same. In that case all that's happened is a transfer of wealth, one way or another. Noting all the transaction fees I'd call it more of a negative sum game for market participants...still a while to go before the bubbles properly popped and were back to the prices seen at the start of the reference frame though.

ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ArianBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mark my words, longterm it will all shoot up again or i burn my hair on misc.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of me says it'll go back up, but part of me thinks it'll continue to drop and never recover

There's a fundamental shift happening right now where pretty much everyone acknowledges that Blockchain will revolutionize a range of stuff, but many of those same people think Bitcoin is already antiquated. There's a lot of uncertainty around cryptocurrency as a whole and what it'll look like in the next five or six years. It's definitely a different environment compared to what existed during the previous spikes and dips.

I'd still bet on it going back up

Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hallu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Long term investing on the Misc is somewhere between 1-2 weeks. Everyone running with their heads cut off - most people here don't have the guts to hold during a decline of any sorts. I wouldn't stomach holding Crypto either since their is nothing backing the investment, that is why I never put money into it. I can stomach being down 20%-40% on a stock I believe in because it is a real business .

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it will not recover in the short term. If it hits like 2k-3k this year it will take YEARS before its value goes back up to 5k-10k. And it very possibly could fall even lower than that.

Because:
    - Most of the people bought crypto are younger crowds. People with less disposable income. Which means they dont have the money to recover and buy more Bitcoin
    - Since almost all of its value is a result of speculation, the loss of trust in the coin itself could make people never invest in it again. Since as said before, most of the buyers were young and in it for the short term.

It will take years years and years for bitcoin to regain any of its lost value. And anytime in those years, it will continue to be manipulated.
    IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hadtodoit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    I think it will not recover in the short term. If it hits like 2k-3k this year it will take YEARS before its value goes back up to 5k-10k. And it very possibly could fall even lower than that.

Because:
    - Most of the people bought crypto are younger crowds. People with less disposable income. Which means they dont have the money to recover and buy more Bitcoin
    - Since almost all of its value is a result of speculation, the loss of trust in the coin itself could make people never invest in it again. Since as said before, most of the buyers were young and in it for the short term.

It will take years years and years for bitcoin to regain any of its lost value. And anytime in those years, it will continue to be manipulated.
    Intelligence ^ especially regarding the trust part. The trust is broken. It's a fading industry, it's not coming back up at least for a long long while.

Truth is, most people just love the idea of getting rich quick. They aren't educated on investing, and think it's mostly getting rich quick by gamble-style speculation calls. It's not, again, history has shown this time and time again. Playing it smart is the trick.

The rest is FOMO, people were afraid of missing out and didn't listen to what education should tell you about speculating.

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always LOL at people constantly waiting for BTC to fall so they can say "I told you so!" Good thing I didn't listen you guys back in May when I threw in $10k. Already cashed out a substantial amount and even if BTC goes back down to $1k I would still have made a higher return than most of you. Stay mad boyos
    Last edited by Vbrah; 02-01-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Most of me says it'll go back up, but part of me thinks it'll continue to drop and never recover

There's a fundamental shift happening right now where pretty much everyone acknowledges that Blockchain will revolutionize a range of stuff, but many of those same people think Bitcoin is already antiquated. There's a lot of uncertainty around cryptocurrency as a whole and what it'll look like in the next five or six years. It's definitely a different environment compared to what existed during the previous spikes and dips.

I'd still bet on it going back up
    Blockchain technology is the future. Doesn't mean that Bitcoin exists in the future. Seems what people fail to grasp. Blockchain will be used for way more then currency in the future.

Hate to say it but I'm down on what I invested in Bitcoin. It was money I could lose so I'm not super worried about it. I'm going to keep what I got (maybe buy a bit more if it goes below $5k) just to hedge a bet on the future.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Hadtodoit View Post
    hahaha.

The funniest part is people acting as if they got in when it was $10/coin. No.. most people bought in between 10-20k. I remember making threads warning you guys at $19k/coin, and it went pages and pages and nearly everyone was like "yeah right it's going to $300k and I'm buying a Lamborghini". Ok.

The most typical coping comment you'll hear is everyone pretending that everyone else got in so early that they're not affected by the crash.

The second most typical one is "Oh.. oh, well... um... the money is now in day trading the penny stocks, I mean small coins" the most terrible investing idea in the last few years.

I'll be surprised if it stays above $3-5k for long. Everyone here was so incredibly demeaning in their posts at $19k saying how it's going to skyrocket and laughing at everyone else, a sure sign of an emotional speculation. You know they're all in this thread too, lurking but not posting. I hate to be that guy but.. once again... be smart guys.
    yea im totally positive you just perfectly called the top. there's no post anywhere when btc was at 10k or anything like that and even if you put your money in you would have doubled your money within a few months.

in any case, take a look at this https://twitter.com/waltonchain?lang=en

this just gonna disappear? all the headway they're making?

"Waltonchain affiliate Xiamen Citylink Technology signed a partnership with Zhangzhou Branch of China Telecom Corporation Limited"
    "We are proud to announce that Waltonchain won the Outstanding Blockchain Company award at the 1st Summit Forum of Blockchain in Southeast Asia and has truly become the blockchain leader in the region"
    "Waltonchain is pleased to announce that we will be working with China Mobile IoT Alliance on a global initiative to incorporate Waltonchain IoT in 2018"

all that work just gonna disappear? all those companies setting plans in motion just going to give up that easily and early? im totally positive it will just evaporate

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vbrah View Post
    Always LOL at people constantly waiting for BTC to fall so they can say "I told you so!" Good thing I didn't listen you guys back in May when I threw in $10k. Already cashed out a substantial amount and even if BTC goes back down to $1k I would still have made a higher return than most of you. Stay mad boyos

Congrats? You had zero idea what it would do and took a gamble before the craze hit. It is the whole speculative aspect of it. Don't act like you are some financial genius.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bitcoin price from July to January.

Add a vertical plunge to $8000 on the end of the graph to make it current.

FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you seriously expect anyone to believe you have a million dollars in bitcoin?

But 10k in when price was 1500-1900? Where did the other 118 coins come from lol
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Congrats? You had zero idea what it would do and took a gamble before the craze hit. It is the whole speculative aspect of it. Don't act like you are some financial genius.
    A) I never claimed it wasn't a gamble
    B) I'm no financial genius but I'm pretty sure I know more than most of the people in here trying to tell others how to invest. I wonder how many of these wise investors even know how to value an asset.
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000) maglincer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Said it wasnt worth buying when it fell to 15k. Ill probably buy in on the next big run up though. Wouldn't be surprised if that took a couple of years of more going off previous times it shot up.

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A) I never claimed it wasn't a gamble
    B) I'm no financial genius but I'm pretty sure I know more than most of the people in here trying to tell others how to invest. I wonder how many of these wise investors even know how to value an asset.
    The cringe is too real.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew

Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    The cringe is too real.
    How do you value an asset?
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

How do you value an asset?
    Better yet, tell me how your 10k investment in may worth 6 coins and now you have 1 million dollars in BTC woth 123 coins.

5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Better yet, tell me how your 10k investment in may worth 6 coins and now you have 1 million dollars in BTC woth 123 coins.

the space is not just btc.

i know what vbrah did.

he put money into omg. omg was shilled at 40 cents on the misc and then ran up to 14 dollars (it eventually got to 30 way, way down the line)

he rode that and then wtc was also a 10x'er

and another 10x'er in icx

and add in a bunch of other chit with that in which there may be even greater returns

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qRmZ3vn.png[img]
    I don't own any BTC. This thread is attacking people in crypto
    Make Misc Great Again

Not in any crew crew

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol I'm just looking at all these discounts and wondering what I should dump another $10k in.

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

All aboard! Choo Choo

I don't own any BTC. This thread is attacking people in crypto
    There is no way in 1 million years you could ever convince me you made 1 million dollars. Share screen with me and make me a believer.

Originally Posted by WrestlingFan123 View Post
    lol I'm just looking at all these discounts and wondering what I should dump another $10k in.
    This is a really dangerous way to view crypto. It is all manipulated, so buy your scratch off ticket and see if it pays off.

5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Blockchain technology is the future. Doesn't mean that Bitcoin exists in the future. Seems what people fail to grasp. Blockchain will be used for way more then currency in the future.

Hate to say it but I'm down on what I invested in Bitcoin. It was money I could lose so I'm not super worried about it. I'm going to keep what I got (maybe buy a bit more if it goes below $5k) just to hedge a bet on the future.
    Exactly @ the first points. Blockchain is going to have a major impact. Cryptocurrency will be around, but what it’ll look like is anyone’s guess.

I don’t even have real money in crypto, I threw $10 in ETH way back then and signed up on a couple exchanges just for the experience. I closely follow blockchain and cryptocurrency purely out of interest in the technology

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by madknowledge View Post
    I bought a bunch of bitcoin and used that to buy gold.
    This. Cashed out a percentage of my crypto portfolio and bought some gold bullion, real physical old baby.

Lol at no goldcels. Crypto for me is just a short term gambling like platform, I knew a long time ago gold is the future.
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000) jackleballs is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going all in on Nortel.

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There is no way in 1 million years you could ever convince me you made 1 million dollars. Share screen with me and make me a believer.

There's 2 way you can make a million dollars now but its not from Bitcoin or altcoins. Its either you invest in an ICO and it blows up or you make your own coin and get people to give you their precious ETH and BTC. And yes I know people who have turned their 10k into high six figures in less than a year. The people with the real money are the ones that made the coins, not the traders or investors.
    Ecclesiastes 6:10

Liverpool FC - Cavaliers - Saints

Catelyn Stark is a MILF Crew

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cesarbruh View Post
    bunch of bandwagons who claim to understand decentralization yet show up at voting booths and worship "presidents" of the most centralized structures in human history, gotta follow trend though

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    I've probably posted this graph 20 times in the last 3 months...

Clear we're in the capitulation phase now.

*hint this is 2013/14

Originally Posted by WrestlingFan123 View Post

*hint this is 2013/14
    tl;dr- Manipulators dump stock then slowly buy after the crash.

5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew

Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gringo12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m still way ahead of my crypto schedule. I’ll be in 7 figures by the end of Q2 this year.

Quote me too *******s
    Fck u james