Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the well wishes on my back. It's kind of funny as to how some days it feels okay and then on others, it feels really bad. It's forcing me to really dig deep and focus on every inch of every rep to make sure I'm not just going through the motions.

Today's session was legs. Luckily, today was one of those days where things felt alright. Yesterday, that wasn't the case, so I wasn't sure how I was going to feel this morning. And since I'm doing my training at home now, leg day means squats, so that could always be dicey. But thankfully, everything felt alright going into my workout today and I didn't end with any new pain.

3 sets
    Seated leg extensions on the Bowflex followed by a drop set of more extensions followed by barbell back squats followed by single leg standing calf raises
    10 reps for the first set of extensions, 10 reps for the second set of extensions, 10 reps for squats and 20 reps each leg for calf raises
    105lb resistance on extensions #1, 90lb resistance on extensions #2, 225lb on squats, 65lb dumbbell for single leg calf raises

3 sets
    Barbell squats followed by lying hamstring curls on Bowflex followed by a drop set of lying hamstring curls on Bowflex
    10 reps for squats, 15 reps for hamstring curls #1, 15 reps for hamstring curls #2
    235lbs for squats, 60lb resistance on hamstring curls #1, 50lb resistance on hamstring curls #2

3 sets barbell squats followed by a drop on squats followed by fully lying down leg extensions on the Bowflex followed by single leg dumbbell calf raises
    10 reps for squats #1, 10 reps for squats #2, 10 reps for leg extensions, 20 reps each leg for calf raises
    245lb for squats #1, 225lb for squats #2, 105lb resistance for extensions, 65lb dumbbell for sing leg calf raises

Getting pretty close to the end of the tub of Big Noise but it's clear that this product has made a huge difference in my morning training. Training at home can be tough some days to "get up for" but when my mind gets dialed in, my body soon follows and before long, I'm ready to get rolling and hitting it as hard as I can.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dk5bdubs View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes on my back. It's kind of funny as to how some days it feels okay and then on others, it feels really bad. It's forcing me to really dig deep and focus on every inch of every rep to make sure I'm not just going through the motions.

Today's session was legs. Luckily, today was one of those days where things felt alright. Yesterday, that wasn't the case, so I wasn't sure how I was going to feel this morning. And since I'm doing my training at home now, leg day means squats, so that could always be dicey. But thankfully, everything felt alright going into my workout today and I didn't end with any new pain.

3 sets
    Seated leg extensions on the Bowflex followed by a drop set of more extensions followed by barbell back squats followed by single leg standing calf raises
    10 reps for the first set of extensions, 10 reps for the second set of extensions, 10 reps for squats and 20 reps each leg for calf raises
    105lb resistance on extensions #1, 90lb resistance on extensions #2, 225lb on squats, 65lb dumbbell for single leg calf raises

3 sets
    Barbell squats followed by lying hamstring curls on Bowflex followed by a drop set of lying hamstring curls on Bowflex
    10 reps for squats, 15 reps for hamstring curls #1, 15 reps for hamstring curls #2
    235lbs for squats, 60lb resistance on hamstring curls #1, 50lb resistance on hamstring curls #2

3 sets barbell squats followed by a drop on squats followed by fully lying down leg extensions on the Bowflex followed by single leg dumbbell calf raises
    10 reps for squats #1, 10 reps for squats #2, 10 reps for leg extensions, 20 reps each leg for calf raises
    245lb for squats #1, 225lb for squats #2, 105lb resistance for extensions, 65lb dumbbell for sing leg calf raises

Getting pretty close to the end of the tub of Big Noise but it's clear that this product has made a huge difference in my morning training. Training at home can be tough some days to "get up for" but when my mind gets dialed in, my body soon follows and before long, I'm ready to get rolling and hitting it as hard as I can.

Good to see your remaining in the game. I hope this finds you feeling better.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So this morning unfortunately marked my last workout with the Big Noise supplement added into the mix. All good things must come to an end, and I can definitely say this was a "good thing" that I was taking before each of my workouts.

The added focus ingredients really put Big Noise at the top of the list for pump products. And that's because Big Noise is more than just a pump product. I've used a few other non-stimulant formulas but none of them quite delivered on the level that Big Noise did. Those products produced nice pumps but that was all that they came with. Which is just fine since that is what those products were marketed towards. But since Big Noise claimed both pumps and focus, when the product kicked in, the claims were 100% backed up. Starting with tomorrow's workout, I'm sure that I'll notice the difference in not having this before each of my sessions. And it's been a fantastic month of workouts because I've been forced to train at home and to be honest, it can be hard to get amped up for a home-training session. But when I added Big Noise into the fold, my brain focused more on the task at hand and let me get my mind into a better place to give my all.

The pump ingredients also delivered as I had fantastic pumps in every body part that I trained. Whether it was arms or legs, the pump was evident shortly after my first set was completed.

I know that Big Noise comes in a few flavors but that bb.com isn't carrying them all at the moment, but when the Watermelon flavor does hit the store, it is one that I would definitely recommend.

The powder mixes great with water and when consumed as a stand alone in 10 ounces of water or so, everything dissolves completely and goes down very smooth. When combined with my stimulant-containing pre-workout formula, it amplified the taste and made the combination of both products very delicious.

All in all, I couldn't be more satisfied with this product and all that it did for me. Thank you so much for the chance to log a tub of this. Well done RedCon1!!!!