Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Bodybuilding.com Signature February Log

This will be a log on a Bodybuilding.com Signature super-stack. I purchased this at the beginning of the year, but did not open any of it because I was logging a different brand throughout January. My current stack contains the following items:

• Creatine Monohydrate
    • Green Tea Capsules
    • Fish Oil Capsules Lemon
    • BCAA Fruit Punch
    • Amino Grape
    • Whey Protein Vanilla
    • Whey Protein Chocolate
    • Pre Workout Cherry Limeade
    • 3 In 1 Fitness Shaker (Free)

I will run this log throughout the month of February and I will include daily entries on my Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation, as well as other random information I may decide to share from time to time. I will try my best to post daily Mon-Sat and take some time off on Sunday.

I am also starting a review thread in the reviews section of the forum, where I plan to post detailed reviews on every item in this stack. I will make sure to post links in here every time I post a new review in that thread.

Background
    I am 44 years old. I was overweight for about 25 years, topping 325+lbs. Three years ago I decided to change that. I lost 150+lbs within a year by changing my diet and working out 4-5 times a week. I reached into the 160s, but didn’t feel good there, so I decided to put some weight back on. I haven’t felt so good since my teenage years. If you ever lost that much weight, you’ll understand what I am talking about. If you have not, then you probably don’t I am currently hovering above 200lbs (5’9” tall) and would like to get to about 190 in 2018. Or whenever.

About my user name ... LOL ... don’t let it full ya ... I have nothing against Carbs or Sugar, though I do have a major preference for a plate of meat and veggies over a plate of donuts. There are no “NO” foods on my list right now, but I do feel awesome when my daily Carbs intake is around 50g-75g. For some reason unknown to me, large amounts of grains/sugars give me a headache and make me feel very sluggish, so I choose to keep those foods in very small quantities on my plate.

Workout Routine
    I’ve been doing P/P/L for a couple years, and I just switched to single-muscle-group at the beginning of 2018. I follow this pattern now:

Chest
    Back
    Legs/Abs
    Shoulders
    Arms

I am still working on clearing some of the confusion with my lifting numbers, since I just changed my program and my workouts changed considerably. By the way, if you see anything that doesn’t make sense, please feel free to ask or chime in with suggestions. I would appreciate that.

I have a gym membership at Crunch Fitness. Been there for 6 months. Nothing too fancy but it works well for me, and at $9.99/month I’m not complaining.

Note On The Pre Workout
    It is possible that I will use the bb.com pre intermittently while keeping this log, either replacing it with a non-stim pre occasionally or going with no pre at all from time to time. I am learning from friends on the forum and at the gym that many of them prefer to switch between different pres, in order to avoid building a certain tolerance to the ingredients.

To be honest, I don’t build tolerance to pres that easily. At least not that I can feel. Also, I don’t have more than 4-5 different ones at a time. I think I have 3 different ones right now. I had 4 a few days ago, but I threw one out because it tasted horrendous and it did nothing for me. That tub was 3/4 full.

I think I actually WOULD like to try and phase this bb.com pre in and out throughout this log, just to see if I notice any difference. I do have 8-10 servings left in a tub of Carbon Prep, which is stim-free. I can perhaps use the bb.com pre for 2-3 consecutive workouts, then switch to the Carbon Prep or use no pre at all for 1-2 workouts, and then return to the bb.com pre again. Whatever I end up doing, I will make sure to mention it in my daily logs.

Thank You
    Thanks for coming along for the ride. Because this is not a sponsored log, I do realize there might not be a lot of interaction up in here. I am fine with that.

Obviously, I am not putting this log up for any personal gain, other than benefiting from the workouts I am going to do and the supplements I am going to use during the month of February. I totally like keeping track of my nutrition, exercise, and supplementation on a daily basis, so logging is actually fun for me.

Having said that, I really do appreciate any interaction with readers, even if just occasionally, and I certainly appreciate suggestions, pointers, etc.

Alrighty then.
    This log is now open.

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn Flo. Great looking stack.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Damn Flo. Great looking stack.
    Thanks J.
    Will pop some of these open today.
    I have LEGS/ABS in the schedule later today.

Went without a stim pre for a few days, so I can get a good feel for the pre.

>>> Ongoing Review Thread <<<

That is where I’ll post my individual reviews. I will also post links in here everytime I add a new review in that thread.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Wow! NCNS, This is excellent and I can't wait to see your thoughts and feedback on everything.

Really appreciate you doing this and all on your own dime too.
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Building 'Dem Bane Traps! bbowsh54's Avatar
    bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    This will be a log on a Bodybuilding.com Signature super-stack. I purchased this at the beginning of the year, but did not open any of it because I was logging a different brand throughout January. My current stack contains the following items:

• Creatine Monohydrate
    • Green Tea Capsules
    • Fish Oil Capsules Lemon
    • BCAA Fruit Punch
    • Amino Grape
    • Whey Protein Vanilla
    • Whey Protein Chocolate
    • Pre Workout Cherry Limeade
    • 3 In 1 Fitness Shaker (Free)

I will run this log throughout the month of February and I will include daily entries on my Nutrition, Exercise, Supplementation, as well as other random information I may decide to share from time to time. I will try my best to post daily Mon-Sat and take some time off on Sunday.

I am also starting a review thread in the reviews section of the forum, where I plan to post detailed reviews on every item in this stack. I will make sure to post links in here every time I post a new review in that thread.

Background
    I am 44 years old. I was overweight for about 25 years, topping 325+lbs. Three years ago I decided to change that. I lost 150+lbs within a year by changing my diet and working out 4-5 times a week. I reached into the 160s, but didn’t feel good there, so I decided to put some weight back on. I haven’t felt so good since my teenage years. If you ever lost that much weight, you’ll understand what I am talking about. If you have not, then you probably don’t I am currently hovering above 200lbs (5’9” tall) and would like to get to about 190 in 2018. Or whenever.

About my user name ... LOL ... don’t let it full ya ... I have nothing against Carbs or Sugar, though I do have a major preference for a plate of meat and veggies over a plate of donuts. There are no “NO” foods on my list right now, but I do feel awesome when my daily Carbs intake is around 50g-75g. For some reason unknown to me, large amounts of grains/sugars give me a headache and make me feel very sluggish, so I choose to keep those foods in very small quantities on my plate.

Workout Routine
    I’ve been doing P/P/L for a couple years, and I just switched to single-muscle-group at the beginning of 2018. I follow this pattern now:

Chest
    Back
    Legs/Abs
    Shoulders
    Arms

I am still working on clearing some of the confusion with my lifting numbers, since I just changed my program and my workouts changed considerably. By the way, if you see anything that doesn’t make sense, please feel free to ask or chime in with suggestions. I would appreciate that.

I have a gym membership at Crunch Fitness. Been there for 6 months. Nothing too fancy but it works well for me, and at $9.99/month I’m not complaining.

Note On The Pre Workout
    It is possible that I will use the bb.com pre intermittently while keeping this log, either replacing it with a non-stim pre occasionally or going with no pre at all from time to time. I am learning from friends on the forum and at the gym that many of them prefer to switch between different pres, in order to avoid building a certain tolerance to the ingredients.

To be honest, I don’t build tolerance to pres that easily. At least not that I can feel. Also, I don’t have more than 4-5 different ones at a time. I think I have 3 different ones right now. I had 4 a few days ago, but I threw one out because it tasted horrendous and it did nothing for me. That tub was 3/4 full.

I think I actually WOULD like to try and phase this bb.com pre in and out throughout this log, just to see if I notice any difference. I do have 8-10 servings left in a tub of Carbon Prep, which is stim-free. I can perhaps use the bb.com pre for 2-3 consecutive workouts, then switch to the Carbon Prep or use no pre at all for 1-2 workouts, and then return to the bb.com pre again. Whatever I end up doing, I will make sure to mention it in my daily logs.

Thank You
    Thanks for coming along for the ride. Because this is not a sponsored log, I do realize there might not be a lot of interaction up in here. I am fine with that.

Obviously, I am not putting this log up for any personal gain, other than benefiting from the workouts I am going to do and the supplements I am going to use during the month of February. I totally like keeping track of my nutrition, exercise, and supplementation on a daily basis, so logging is actually fun for me.

Having said that, I really do appreciate any interaction with readers, even if just occasionally, and I certainly appreciate suggestions, pointers, etc.

Alrighty then.
    This log is now open.
    Wonderful intro, Flo!!

Well-written and great details.

Looking forward to the progress in this log!
    Bowser
    Free Agent

Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721&page=45 [ACTIVE]

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Wow! NCNS, This is excellent and I can't wait to see your thoughts and feedback on everything.

Really appreciate you doing this and all on your own dime too.
    Hi Mike.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Looking forward to logging this stack.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I believe I heard your weight loss story somewhere before, but awesome job Flo. I give props to anyone who puts their hard work and discipline in changing their lifestyle.

Excited to follow through your log!
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by bbowsh54 View Post
    Wonderful intro, Flo!!

Well-written and great details.

Looking forward to the progress in this log!
    Thanks Bow!
    Welcome!

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    I believe I heard your weight loss story somewhere before, but awesome job Flo. I give props to anyone who puts their hard work and discipline in changing their lifestyle.

Excited to follow through your log!
    Thanks a bunch.
    I appreciate it very much.
    Welcome

Daily Log
    Thursday, February 1

TODAY AT A GLANCE

Very busy at work. Went to the gym right after work and then went to church right after that. No meal until 10PM at night, which was fine because I ate above maintenance the previous day, so I was not hungry at all. I do Intermittent Fasting quite often, so I am used to going without food for a while.

Almost 1/4 of the kids at my school are sick and stayin' home.
    At home, everyone's sick except for me and my dog.
    Oh boy ...

FOOD
    Cheese Sticks • Salami
    Eggs w/Bacon • Baked Chicken
    Cottage Cheese • Greek Yogurt

EXERCISE
    ABS & LEGS @Gym

ABS
    Machine Weighted Crunch*
    Left + Front + Right
    15lbs: 50 + 50 + 50
    30lbs: 50 + 50 + 50
    45lbs: 50 + 50 + 50
    65lbs: 50 + 50 + 50

*total crunches = 600

Hanging Bent-Knee Leg Raise
    X20 X20 X20 X20 X20

LEGS
    Leg Extension*
    155lbs X12
    165lbs X12
    175lbs X12
    185lbs X12

*I usually start with Leg Press but both press machines were being used

Seated Leg Curl
    155lbs X12
    165lbs X12
    175lbs X12

I think I went too low on the Extension & Curl machines before. More of a mental barrier than anything. Feeling good but ma' legs are toast tonight.

Squat
    BW X12
    BW+16lbs X12
    BW+20lbs X12
    BW+40lbs X12
    BW+60lbs X12
    BW+80lbs X12
    BW+100lbs X12

Calf Raise
    BW X20
    BW+80lbs X20
    BW+90lbs X20
    BW+100lbs X20

Haven't done Squats in a long time. Left knee and both ankles get moody sometimes, after many years of being overweight. Had long-term knee and ankle injuries. Limped for 2 years. Being very cautious with Leg Presses, Squats, Calf Raises, etc.

this workout lasted 67 minutes

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    13,460 Steps • 7 Floors • 5,172 Calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    ~ Bodybuilding.com Signature ~
    Whey Chocolate 1 scoop
    Whey Vanilla 1 scoop
    Pre Workout Cherry Limeade 1 scoop
    Amino Grape 2 scoops

DAILY VIDEO

COMMENTS
    First day of my log went very well
    Legs are quite sore tonight
    Thanks for reading my log

Shared some initial impressions on some of the supps in this stack. Not really a review. Just getting things going.

>>> Read Here <<<

Daily Log
    Friday, February 2

TODAY AT A GLANCE

Awesome day at work.
    Long week and quite tired.

Installed some furniture at home, after work. Took me a couple hours.

Could barely walk around today, after yesterday’s workout.

Oh Squats ...

FOOD
    Venison Sausage • Cottage Cheese
    Mixed Greens Salad w/ Ceasar
    Salami • Oranges • Bananas

EXERCISE
    SHOULDERS @Gym

DB Arnold Press
    30s X12
    35s X12
    40s X12

DB Lateral Raise
    20s X12
    25s X12
    30s X12

EZ Bar BB Front Raise
    25lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    45lbs X12
    55lbs X12

Face Pull*
    22lbs X12
    33lbs X12
    44lbs X12
    55lbs X12
    66lbs X12
    77lbs X12

*first time I did this exercise so I started low, in order to assess my strength ... I ended up leaning back a bit as I went up in weight ... don’t know if it’s ok to do that

Machine Deltoid Raise
    105lbs X12
    115lbs X12
    125lbs X12
    135lbs X12

BB Military Press
    Drop-Set To Failure*
    90lbs X12
    80lbs X15
    70lbs X17
    60lbs X18
    50lbs X19
    40lbs X22

*30-45 seconds rest between sets, so not really a “drop set” I guess...?

I wanted to do a bit of Cardio, but my legs said “No!”

This workout lasted 59 minutes

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    13,881 Steps • 4 Floors • 5,328 Calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    Creatine Mono 1 scoop
    Amino Grape 1 scoop

DAILY VIDEO

COMMENTS
    Still have to open more supps
    Getting there slowly

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FOOD
    Venison Sausage • Cottage Cheese
    Mixed Greens Salad w/ Ceasar
    Salami • Oranges • Bananas
    Do you mix cottage cheese with anything? My sister loves it, but i'm trying to experiment with make it enjoyable

Originally Posted by yoojungl View Post
    Do you mix cottage cheese with anything? My sister loves it, but i'm trying to experiment with make it enjoyable
    Hi Angela.
    Thanks for stopping by.

I usually eat it plain, right out of the jar, because no one in the family likes it except for me so yeah...

I sometimes mix it with protein powder, and sometimes use it in a blender with protein and water/milk, for added calories and a thicker consistency. I have used it for a couple frozen protein bar recipes before and it was ok.

Most of the times though, I eat it plain.

I only like one kind.
    I get the Land O Lakes Lowfat from Costco.
    That is absolutely the only kind I like, and I've tried multiple others.

Getting ready for an ARMS workout in a few minutes.
    Will increase my Pre Workout to 1 1/2 scoops today and see how that works.
    Not seeing sufficient umph at one scoop so far.

So far, I've opened all the supps in my stack, except for one: the BCAA. The reason I haven't opened that yet is because I was experimenting with different amounts of water for the Amino Grape. The suggested amount (10oz) doesn't work well for my taste.

So stinking cold outside...

Daily Log
    Saturday, February 3

TODAY AT A GLANCE

Lots of rest today.
    Even took a nap in the middle of the day.
    Imagine that...

Snowing like there's no tomorrow over here.
    Why is this happening?

Some very productive shopping today...

FOOD
    Omelette with veggies, bacon, sausage, beets
    Smoked Sausage • Baked Ham
    Bananas • Oranges
    Baked Chips w/Salsa & Hommus

EXERCISE
    ARMS @Gym

BICEPS
    DB Concentration Curl
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X8

DB Concentration Hammer Curl
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X8

DB Concentration Reverse Curl
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X8

TRICEPS
    DB Extension*
    30lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    40lbs X12
    45lbs X12
    50lbs X12
    55lbs X12
    60lbs X12

*I usually do single-arm. Today I did two-arms with one DB. Started lower, to assess strength. Will start with higher weight next time.

DB Kickback
    30lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    40lbs X12
    45lbs X12

BB Skull Crusher
    40lbs X12
    50lbs X12
    60lbs X12
    70lbs X8

FINALE
    Cable Bar Curl
    Drop-Set To Failure
    55lbs X10
    49.5lbs X12
    44lbs X14
    38.5lbs X17
    33lbs X20
    27.5lbs X23
    22lbs X26
    16.5lbs X30
    11lbs X34*

Cable Bar Push-Down
    Drop-Set To Failure
    66lbs X15
    55lbs X18
    44lbs X21
    33lbs X26
    22lbs X50*

*Went very slow on the last failure set, with lots of focus on the negative.

This workout lasted 83 minutes

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    7,623 Steps • 15 Floors • 2,722 Calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    Whey Chocolate 2 scoops
    Creatine Mono 1 scoop
    BCAA Fruit Punch 1 scoop
    Fish Oil 2 capsules
    Green Tea Extract 1 capsule

DAILY VIDEO

COMMENTS
    Finally opened all the items in this stack
    Had great workouts this week
    Legs still very sore from Thursday
    Will rest tomorrow

PRODUCT REVIEW
    Creatine Monohydrate

>>> Click Here <<<

PRODUCT REVIEW
    Green Tea Capsules

>>> Click Here <<<

Daily Log
    Monday, February 5

TODAY AT A GLANCE

Was looking forward to doing a Chest workout at the gym today after school. No such thing. Rude blizzard covering entire area. It will continue through Tuesday, Wednesday, and perhaps a bit of Thursday as well. If I can't make it to the gym for a couple days, I will hav to revisit my home workout logs from way back when, with mostly dumbbells ... that's what I did tonight.

Better than nothing though, no?

FOOD
    Baked Chips w/Salsa & Guacamole
    Baked Ham w/Chili
    Mixed Greens Salad
    Cheese Sticks • Bananas

EXERCISE
    CHEST @Home
    DB Press
    20s X12
    40s X12
    45s X12
    50s X12
    55s X12
    60s X12

DB Fly
    30s X12
    35s X12
    40s X12
    45s X12

DB Straight-Arm Pullover*
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    40lbs X12
    45lbs X12
    50lbs X12

*will start at higher weight next time

Push-up
    X10 X10 X10 X10 X10

This workout lasted 50 minutes

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    9,455 Steps • 2 Floors • 3,946 Calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    Whey Chocolate 2 scoops
    Pre Workout Cherry Limeade 1 1/2 scoops
    Creatine Mono 1 scoop
    Amino Grape 2 scoops
    Fish Oil 2 capsules

DAILY VIDEO
    I don't meal prep, but I liked this video
    Maybe I should give it a try

COMMENTS
    It was nice working out at home
    Kids were watching a movie
    It just stinks to have to change the plates all the time, and the clean up is sort of a pain

mrbanidoso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow

PRODUCT REVIEW
    Fish Oil Softgels

>>> Click Here <<<

Daily Log
    Tuesday, February 6

TODAY AT A GLANCE

I was really looking forward to doing a BACK workout at the gym today. I was driving there from work, sipping on my Pre, and then when I got there I realized I brought everything, except for ... a t-shirt ... I teach in a classroom, so my work clothes are usually way too fancy to work out in, so yeah, it was meant to be a home workout ... again.

FOOD
    Sausage w/Green Beans Casserole
    Burger King Meal
    Oranges • Bananas • Cheese Sticks

EXERCISE
    BACK @Home

DB 1-Arm Row
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    40lbs X12
    45lbs X12
    50lbs X12

DB 1-Arm Power Row
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    40lbs X12
    45lbs X12
    50lbs X12

DB 1-Arm Pronated Row
    20lbs X12
    25lbs X12
    30lbs X12
    35lbs X12
    40lbs X12
    45lbs X12
    50lbs X8

This workout lasted 54 minutes
    ... lots of time to change DB plates ...

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    12,229 Steps • 1 Floors • 4,239 Calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    Whey Vanilla 2 scoops
    Pre Workout Cherry Limeade 1 1/2 scoops
    Creatine Mono 1 scoop
    Amino Grape 2 scoops
    BCAA Fruit Punch 2 scoops
    Fish Oil 2 capsules
    Green Tea Extract 2 capsules

DAILY VIDEO

COMMENTS
    It looks like we're getting MORE SNOW tonight
    Tomorrow morning's drive should be interesting

PRODUCT REVIEW
    Amino + Energy (Grape)

>>> Click Here <<<

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job Flo.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Good job Flo.
    Thanks J.
    I appreciate it.

Daily Log
    Wednesday, February 7

TODAY AT A GLANCE

One of those very busy weeks at school. Didn’t get to go to the gym today, so I just called it a rest day. Coming down with what seems to be a bit of a cold. Hope it’s nothing.

FOOD
    Baked Chips w/Salsa
    Baked Chicken w/Green Beans
    Roasted Peanuts • Banana • Oranges

EXERCISE
    Rest Day

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    14,920 Steps • 7 Floors • 4,697 Calories

SUPPLEMENTS
    Whey Chocolate 4 scoops
    Amino Grape 2 scoops
    BCAA Fruit Punch 2 scoops
    Fish Oil 1 capsule

DAILY VIDEO

COMMENTS
    Liking this bb.com shaker bottle a lot

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Late to the party, but subbed in now! Great looking log!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Late to the party, but subbed in now! Great looking log!
    Thanks, John.
    And thanks for stopping by.

Yup ... it is officially a cold I was getting.
    It will be interesting to try and get a workout in tonight ...

DAILY FITBIT DASHBOARD
    13,881 Steps • 4 Floors • 5,328 Calories
    Nice work! My goal is to hit at least 10k steps a day, awesome that you're reaching til 14k