Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ladies what do you think about them gymshark leggings?

I've never purchased anything from gymshark but kinda considering it. If you have, what's your opinion on their products (maybe specifically about their various kinds of leggings)?

I train a powerlifting/bodybuilding style - I don't wear matching sets ever and I like to squat in the form that produces maximal strength. also i don't have a giant butt. working on that. And I don't do cardio. I stretch tho. I did rip two pairs of my fabletics leggings and 2 pairs of pajamas in the past, so I am seriously concerned about ripping. not so much about the "squat proof" thing if we talking about visibility of the undies.

I might not want those crossfit compression shorts that all the powerlifter girls wear because my gym is pretty cold (always having the fans on). And I'm scared that those would roll up my thighs. So I like to wear leggings most of the time.
    I'm bored of my usual under armor leggings for leg day and fabletics leggings for push and pull days.

So, I might be looking for some good pairs of stretchy leggings for my training style and I'm simply lost in all the variations that gymshark has.
    Any suggestions my dear strong and beautiful comrades?

And my measurements - waist is between 26.5-27, hips 37.5, i'm 5'6 tall and my legs are only slightly longer than my torso. Would I fit in size small leggings without ripping them?

Now I feel like I should've just ask on gymshark website. I read lots of reviews and watched some on youtube too. Didn't find anyone who has a similar body type though, so it's confusing for me. I think I'm an average height girl with a median athletic body shape.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174268291

jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nobody answers??? omg
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000) ChristineMN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Makes my own clothing crew checking in.

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jessswooo View Post
    nobody answers??? omg
    Check out gymshark hauls on youtube, usually the people trying out the clothes address sizing (typically suggesting size down, but it depends on the item), whether they're squat proof, any awkward camel toe or fabric bunching up, etc.
    Oh, you said you looked at youtube, but it doesn't matter if they have a slightly different build imo, it's stretchy, and they typically talk about the length. I've seen Nikki B, Whitney Simmons, and GraceFitUK all try them, and they generally address how stuff will fit. I think your measurements, and height are close to Whitney though if that helps, I know hers were close to mine, but her waist was a bit smaller (like yours), and she's 5'7."
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/202lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/210lbs

fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000) fitfanatic123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sure you can return them if they don't fit and get a different size.

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    Check out gymshark hauls on youtube, usually the people trying out the clothes address sizing (typically suggesting size down, but it depends on the item), whether they're squat proof, any awkward camel toe or fabric bunching up, etc.
    Oh, you said you looked at youtube, but it doesn't matter if they have a slightly different build imo, it's stretchy, and they typically talk about the length. I've seen Nikki B, Whitney Simmons, and GraceFitUK all try them, and they generally address how stuff will fit. I think your measurements, and height are close to Whitney though if that helps, I know hers were close to mine, but her waist was a bit smaller (like yours), and she's 5'7."
    Oo yea i watch these youtubers all the time! I started watching Whitney when she wasn't affiliated with gymshark yet and when she became one of them I was super excited bc we have very similar measurements. Although recently I've realized I kept bulking while she kept getting more and more lean etc so, i'm fatter now. Anyways. I bought the new gymshark release and hopefully they'll fit and not have super crazy cameltoe. I know there will be tho.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Originally Posted by fitfanatic123 View Post
    I'm sure you can return them if they don't fit and get a different size.
    That's very true. I guess that day when I posted I just needed a little more courage to actually buy them ;p
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)

Originally Posted by LunaLifts View Post
    And thank you for the very tailored suggestions!! I was just thinking this morning if there would ever be anyone who has that knowledge and would care enough to give me any advice. That's super sweet of you. Thank you so much.
    5'6 140lbs
    1rm:
    220/95/250 (Nov 2017)
    240/115/285 (March 2018)