JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JordonC1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

my way of staying motivated

we're all human and everyday we don't all just wanna wake up and start our day right at 6:30 or 7.

some of the things i do to help stay motivated to my diet,work,life,and working out, is to make weekly,monthly,and year goals. Not just for working out but your life as well. i fine the more I accomplish the little goals towards the big goals makes me feel like i'm doing something. Which in all reality that's what most us want is to feel accomplishment. So when i feel down i look back at how much i've accomplished this week towards my goals and that helps to keep my mind straight, everyone is different and not everyone wants to be a doctor, Astro physicists,and or marine biologist. so everyone has different time schedules to how busy there life is then others that's okay don't let it affect your life to living healthy just because you're focused on a big picture you can still get gains eat healthy and end up somewhere in life. generally the trick to stay motivated is being happy for me, do what makes YOUrself happy just because someone else makes more money or has life together more then you doesn't mean you wont get there so don't let little things demotivate you to your end goal.

sometimes a walk to clear your mind helps to stay motivated when you're feeling down it can really affect everything in your life, so little things that you don't do everyday, like get out the comfort zone , doing different activities,and meeting new people help keep you motivated.