EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10) EPrimeTV is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Healthy Meals That Are Easy To Make And Won't Go Bad?

Last July a gym opened up near me. I got a subscription to that gym but I feel bad because I can't keep going if my diet is bad. I basically eat a lot of pasta and Kraft Dinner and like to munch on junk food. I'm cutting out Tim Horton's now and trying to cut out soda completely.

As an Autistic male it's hard for me to figure out how to prepare meals myself. My trainer suggested vegetables and a rotisserie chicken. I did buy a chicken when I was at the store but someone threw it out after a week-week and a half.
    They keep saying that food goes bad after a week in the fridge. I can't keep going to the store every 4 days because I am limited to money.

So what are some healthy meals I can make that are easy (Only using the stove or microwave) and don't go bad after a week? I wanna give this gym and diet thing a try again and really commit, but if my diet is bad then there's no point.

myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myownbestally is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most fresh stuff does kind of go bad after about a week. If it's difficult to use up whatever is going bad first, maybe look into things you can freeze and reheat later.

Dwilljr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dried bananas and peanut butter as a go to Forsure

Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000) Tigress84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Freeze the stuff that you can't eat within a week. Oatmeal doesn't go bad so that can be a staple. It's very easy to cook some chicken breast with veggies thrown in every 3-4-5 days or so. Canned fish such as tuna or herring or sardines or whatever is also great, just get the types which are not canned in oil. Who is throwing your food out btw?

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Boiled eggs, rice, meat

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fresh foods only last 5-10 days depending on what they are usually. Eggs tend to last a while when refrigerated. So buy canned and frozen and dry foods. Those keep for months. Alternatively, cook fresh food and then freeze it. For instance, that chicken you bought. Next time buy it, chop it into pieces and freeze them in your desired serving size and heat it up to eat.

That is your solution. Especially since many canned and dry foods are cheaper than fresh as well.