Drew720 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello from Seattle

hi all, new to the site but not new to fitness. However, i am not ready to settle with how i look. so i am here to seek advice:

what can you suggest on the following:
    -lift weights in the break of dawn, 4am.
    -15mins of walk on inclined treadmill for warm up.
    -heavy sets of 3x8 or 6.
    -trying to eat clean and bulking up. however i dont find the time to calculate calories intake.
    -oatmeals/hard boiled eggs for post workout. can of tuna and a cup of almonds for snack. then chix breast and some rice/potatoes. apple and another serving of protein shake. fish and greens w/o carbs for dinner.
    -hoping to achieve aesthetic physique but not at Show worthy level.
    -1 serving of 60g of protein post workout. currently off of creatine due to soon be on vacation so dont wanna waste it. not on BCAA or fat burner supps.

unfortunately i am posting this via smart phone and am still trying to figure out how to post images. anyhoo, base on what i listed would anyone able to suggest or tweak the routine so i am not possibly losing mass.

much appreciated!

and yes plz help on how to attach images. thank you.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Drew720; 01-30-2018 at 03:33 AM.

Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kyuuketsukou is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Click edit > go advanced> scroll down to manage attachments > click manage attachments

Originally Posted by Drew720 View Post
    and yes plz help on how to attach images. thank you.

Drew720 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kyuuketsukou View Post
    Click edit > go advanced> scroll down to manage attachments > click manage attachments
    thank you. i guess i was in mobile version and couldnt find that setting.

images are uploaded. fire away with neg/pos comments, suggestions.
    thanks!