PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PeterStark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kai Greene vs. Phil Heath Rivalry

Is that still going on? I remember a few years back at the Olympia press conference they had a pretty big fight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj2sTp00GjY

BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000) BoaBite is just really nice. (+1000)
    It’s well known they don’t care for the other. However Phil won and kept the Olympia title and Kai is chasing Hollywood fame.

It’s very unlikely Kai will compete again
    "Quiet boy! Where is your honor?.. Like all pure blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch. Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did; now let's see what he can do."
    Instagram: Boa_Bite

JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JeffCompass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Kai made the right choice in terms of leaving the IFBB. I do think if he competed against Phil this year he would have had a much bigger shot at winning the title.
    Never Stop :)

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exactly, I also think Kai made the right choice. He was a much better bodybuilder than Heath, but the powers that be simply wouldn't allow him to win the big title that mattered to him. It didn't matter how much better he came in. That's just it.

The competition between him and Phix ruined my perception of the guy who's now "the greatest bodybuilder" blah blah. In a way it made me stop following the sport except to occasionally pop on here.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nuki View Post
    He was a much better bodybuilder than Heath, but the powers that be simply wouldn't allow him to win the big title that mattered to him. It didn't matter how much better he came in.
    nope. Kai has yet to come in the same condition that heath consistently comes in at the olympia. it's well known that if you're not conditioned at the O, you won't place well. Look at ramy. much better and complete physique than heath but he failed 3-4 years in a row because he comes in soft.

kai just preaches about chasing your dreams["believe to achieve", "believe in your dreams", "your reality is all about your perception of the physical manifestation of your thoughts and how you make the conscious decision to shape that said specific reality"] to sell his product now. cuz his dream is to make bank, not win the O
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    nope.
    That's your opinion.

I think that Kai beat Phil in 2012 and 2014. He always outmuscled Phil, but in those years his conditioning was good enough and Phix was not 100%. What I will agree with is that Kai was also not at 100%. He got too big and never managed to reproduce the conditioning he had prior to becoming an Olympia contender. I can understand Phil winning close contests against Kai but that was never the case, each year he gets straight firsts, I'm not even sure why they bother. By the time he retires he'll have 10 or 12 Olympias and the sport will be dead, so nobody will care.

Anyways, I've followed the sport since the early 90s. My assessment of those two is based on my experience from over two decades of following the sport. Based on the criteria Olympia winners used to be crowned, consistently, prior to the start of Phix's reign, he is not as good a bodybuilder as Kai.

All water under the bridge now, it's done and over with. Cheers!

JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100) JasonFit852 is not very well liked. (-100)
    [QUOTE=PeterStark;1542117171]Is that still going on? I remember a few years back at the Olympia press conference they had a pretty big fight..

Always loved Kai Greene.. way more humble and better personality than Phil Heath