acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarsey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Supplement supportive products

Another thank you to customshopkv1 for these three supportive supplements with post workout activities.

I won’t lie, I was very skeptical when it came to these types of products. We know the difference between high-quality and low quality vitamins however I often question the veracity of claims made by manufactures of products and at enthusiasts

ORANGE TRIAD: Controlled Labs have done a great job on their ORANGE line. TRIAD has held up to all of its claims. I weighed TRIAD against past products such as; MEGA MENS Performance, MEGA MENS Super Green, Factor-9 and MuscleTech Platinum. Although they all provided me with an increased nutrients I never felt complete homeostasis as I do with the ORANGE line. The only thing I wish was different was the serving size (6 pills a day), which is a lot seeing as I have a handful of other required medications to take on a daily basis.

ORANGE HEALTH IQ: The was a result of a promo, so I said why not. It is formulated around providing the total body experience. I love it because much like TRIAD, it focuses not only on Joint inflammation, Cardio, Urology, Prostate, Digestion, Adrenal and much much more.

After consulting Controlled Labs concerning the threat of vitamin overdose, I was informed that ORANGE TRIAD and HEALTH IQ were formulated to be taken together (for added benefits). There is not much overlap with nutrients between TRIAD and HEALTH IQ, so I didn’t feel like it the standard upsale from CONTROLLED LABS.

One unexpected benefit was that I experienced less oily skin, with almost 100% reduction in breakouts. I can not state with 100% Shirley this is a direct result from ORANGE however, I didn’t see the improved skin health until after I started the regiment.

MUSCLE-EGG: OK what can I say about muscle egg! We all know the nutritional values from consuming eggs however choking down raw eggs or adding egg white supplements to your meals or protein drink always SUCKED and caused slight fear of getting salmonella poisoning from consuming raw eggs.

After I was told about this product I quickly put most of my fears to rest. I initially purchased 4 gallons, each gallon was a different flavor. I have yet to experience a on the light for flavor and consistency which is closer to A milkshake versus the clumpy Gillette A milkshake versus the clumpy egg whites/beaters from other commercial products.

There are seven different flavors and three different sizes however they all come what seems to be cryogenically frozen. Because of the processing methods which includes pasteurization and rapid temperature processing, The egg whites are safe for consumption and have a year long shelf life if remain frozen and once find out can last up to 30 days if refrigerated correctly.

The vast number of flavors and the superlative taste allows for the product to be drinking directly without needing to dilute or add to another product. I prefer the chocolate mint flavor because it is as sweet as a milkshake without any of the guilt. Adding some of the more simple flavors to my daily post protein shakes also brings a different experience to consuming protein and eating eggs. Each serving which is one cup provides 25g of pure egg protein.
    Attached Images

customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) customshopkv1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Which flavors of Muscle Egg did you end up getting?
    - Axis Labs Lead Rep -

https://www.axislabs.com

New Orleans Saints Crew