Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Worth to try competing

Hello guys,

I'm coming here with a question regarding the competition in natural Men's Physique on 19th of May. The show is made for first timer's and you do not have to been registred in the federation to compete there (so I can compete as a novice next show).

I'd really like to try the show but there are thoughts in my head that I'm still small and do not have enough muscles and that it's not worth to waste 4 months in diet.

What do you think guys?

Here are some photos of me posing, yeah I need to work on that, I know. 24y, 174cm and 72kg's on photos

Best regards,
    kubicka
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Kubicka; 01-25-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good start/ keep after it

Originally Posted by Kubicka View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm coming here with a question regarding the competition in natural Men's Physique on 19th of May. The show is made for first timer's and you do not have to been registred in the federation to compete there (so I can compete as a novice next show).

I'd really like to try the show but there are thoughts in my head that I'm still small and do not have enough muscles and that it's not worth to waste 4 months in diet.

What do you think guys?

Here are some photos of me posing, yeah I need to work on that, I know. 24y, 174cm and 72kg's on photos

Best regards,
    kubicka
    looks good for physique man. I would focus on going on a slight surplus rn. However I have only competed in powerlifting 93kg class before. I follow bodybuilding/ physique competitions. You look on your way to becoming Jeff Seid. Good luck!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you are not half bad for physique. I would enter and during your cut focus on widening your lats. I see that being your biggest area of improvement needed
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kubicka View Post
    Hello guys,

What do you think guys?

Best regards,
    kubicka
    You have enough muscle to compete in MP (I've seen a lot worse) but if you really want to get serious about it and make some noise, I'd work on bringing up your chest and back. Arms, delts and abs are there. The beauty of competing as a natty is you can do it for a very very long time so no need to rush anything!
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft

Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kubicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you guys, it really helps me to stay on track like that