Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
Results 1,081 to 1,107 of 1107
    MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Hammer is life. When you knock the monsters upside their heads and they see stars, and they get up and start drooling like an infantile retard, you'll be hooked.

And satisfaction? Wait till you get off a full big bang combo on that poor defenseless monster. You'll nut.
    Originally Posted by SofaKingSlow View Post
    So true, when you first land a fully charged hit on a monster's face and watch them go night night? Then follow up with a complete O combo?
    Or when you first mount with a charged aerial hammer attack (either a sliding one or standard cliff jump)?
    I can imagine that. Must be very satisfied!

Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post
    Only reason I havent used Hammer is I'm scared I'll never want to use another Weapon. I love the satisfaction of landing huge hits.

It's funny, when you first play MH you think everything should be like Devil May Cry, when you get to Gsword, you get mad at why it's so slow. Then you start running and gunning with the draw attacks. Then you get used to positioning and the fights end early.
    So damn true! For my case, i haven't been using LBG, IG, HH for a long time after i switched to GS. Recently i tested SA, felt good, but i still go back to GS now.

By the way, the upcoming new rocket GS's stat is out, looks pretty powerful.

MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniKingKong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They have released a new patch today to fix some bugs. Patch 2.01 for PS4.

But the patch is as big as 1.3G (DevilJho's patch was 700megs+-). It could be they are preparing / adding contents for the upcoming festival (6 of April), or it could be some surprises? 2 more days and we will know!

Can't wait for the ROCKET GREAT SWORD!!!!

krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Any Cblade users here? post armor/skill sets.

right now I am rocking with a mixed set that gives me, Weakness Exploit 3, Maximum might 3, Artillery 3, Guard 5, Focus 2, Divine Blessing 3.

Guard point is OP, time to parry the world!

Originally Posted by krs128 View Post
    Any Cblade users here? post armor/skill sets.
    Sorry brah, not a Cblade user.

--------

The Spring Festival patch is out. For GS user, go get the ROCKET GREAT SWORD! This weapon does insane damage!

Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After farming tempered EDs the last 20 or so hours, I finally got my first Lance stone so I can augment my weapon! The RNG is painful.

Originally Posted by Kcrack View Post
    After farming tempered EDs the last 20 or so hours, I finally got my first Lance stone so I can augment my weapon! The RNG is painful.
    Congrat. The Tempered Jho's activity quest has VERY high chance of getting hero / warrior stones. I think the chance is more than 50%. There was one time i had 5x warrior stones, another time i had 1x hero stone + 2x warrior stones. But the random team fail rate is high for this quest. And the quest can last 15-25mins.

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MiniKingKong View Post
    Sorry brah, not a Cblade user.

--------

The Spring Festival patch is out. For GS user, go get the ROCKET GREAT SWORD! This weapon does insane damage!
    As a fellow Gsword user, what should I go for. I got the eye patch and a focus piece.. Should I keep hitting doing Weakness Exploit and Focus? Or should I have multiple sets for other Greatsword Scenarios

Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post
    As a fellow Gsword user, what should I go for. I got the eye patch and a focus piece.. Should I keep hitting doing Weakness Exploit and Focus? Or should I have multiple sets for other Greatsword Scenarios
    Personally, i do difference sets for difference scenarios (using one same weapon, atm i am using the rocket GS). Focus level 3 is probably the most important skill for GS imho. Another skill that i always use is the Critical Draw level 3 (this skill is useful, and even better if you are doing a lot of jumping attacks, each jumping attack will be a crit hit. And when doing the mounting finisher, the first hit will be a crit too)

I don' use WE most of the time because i mainly focus on tail cutting on every quest, i saved the slots for partbreaker gems level 3. I am addicted to tail cutting. I setup my sets to be effective for tail cutting.

So far i have > 90% of chance of cutting any 9 stars' monster's tail included all the elder dragons. Among all the elder dragons, Nergiganti is the hardest due to the wing's design, GS sometimes hit on the wing before reaching the tail, but the success rate is still > 80% unless Nergi dies too fast.

As for Tempered Jho, in single player mode, it is not hard to cut the tail, but still tougher than any monster. I need to mount it 3 times in order to cut the tail with GS or SA.

When in multiplayer mode, cutting Tempered Jho's tail by myself alone is SUPER HARD. I have been doing a lot of difference builds and making difference lightning / dragon elements weapons + maximised the element value just to see if i could cut the tail more consistently (Jho is weak to lightning and dragon element). Conclusion is, if you do tail cutting alone in multiplayer mode, the success rate is only 50% or lesser + highly depends on luck.

Below is a video i made showing how i cut Tempered DevilJho's tail in multiplayer mode. Some tail cut were helped by someone, some were done by me alone (needs lot of luck and good timing).

MHW brahsssss~~~

Great news!!! New monster in 2 more days, 19th April!!! (16 players SIEGE!)

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh...ime-quest-type

AWESOME!!!!!
    Last edited by MiniKingKong; 04-17-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    MHW brahsssss~~~

Great news!!! New monster in 2 more days, 19th April!!!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh...ime-quest-type

AWESOME!!!!!
    Time to blow the dist off this game it seems
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Time to blow the dist off this game it seems
    The patch will be out 23hours+ from now on, that is a crazy! It is like, today the trailer is launched, and tomorrow the patch is out! SPEECHELESS!

CAPCOM rockssSSSSSS!!!

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn 2 monsters now I need to hunt hoping they keep up with the releases every month or so. tempted to come back once this guy drops but might hold off until more come out
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The patch will be out 23hours+ from now on, that is a crazy! It is like, today the trailer is launched, and tomorrow the patch is out! SPEECHELESS!

CAPCOM rockssSSSSSS!!!
    Monster looks SHINY as fuk

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    damn 2 monsters now I need to hunt hoping they keep up with the releases every month or so. tempted to come back once this guy drops but might hold off until more come out
    They need a big ass monster pack with like, ten of these fukkers to drop along with G Rank.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monster looks SHINY as fuk

They need a big ass monster pack with like, ten of these fukkers to drop along with G Rank.
    would come back instantly when/if G rank drops. I could see them doing a big update like that. would make a lot of ppl rock hard if they did
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    would come back instantly when/if G rank drops. I could see them doing a big update like that. would make a lot of ppl rock hard if they did
    I'd pay $30 bucks for it, and I'm an anti dlc guy.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve been having fun playing ESO, was planning on getting and playing GoW on Friday, and now they drop this??? One only has so many hours in the day to game...
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am up to the part of this game where you fight that skinless dog monster in the rotten vale. This **** is too hard. Fights take too long. I've been trying to get better weapons and armor by killing other monsters, but each fight takes forever and they always "leave the locale" before I can kill them.

Seriously, this is pissing me off. I like this game but it's exhausting trying to kill these motherfukkers. I don't have unlimited amounts of time to play.

Also, I have no idea how to use bombs or traps. There's no decent tutorials or anything.

Can't wait for my GoW to get here today so I can play that instead.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

Originally Posted by Astyanax View Post
    I am up to the part of this game where you fight that skinless dog monster in the rotten vale. This **** is too hard. Fights take too long. I've been trying to get better weapons and armor by killing other monsters, but each fight takes forever and they always "leave the locale" before I can kill them.

Seriously, this is pissing me off. I like this game but it's exhausting trying to kill these motherfukkers. I don't have unlimited amounts of time to play.

Also, I have no idea how to use bombs or traps. There's no decent tutorials or anything.

Can't wait for my GoW to get here today so I can play that instead.
    Define forever. Is every hunt taking more than 15 minutes?

Bombs you just set and hit or let the monster hit to set it off. Really useful for sleeping elder dragons since you can't trap em. I thought there was a trap tutorial for an earlier quest, but anyway, you can use them to rack up extra damage or to trap monsters near death.

You can tell if a monster is near death by it limping, or by a skull indicator that pops up on the mini map if you have enough research into that monster.

As for leaving the locale, expeditions are more for gathering than actually hunting. The best way to actually hunt a monster you want is to get the quest for one. The investigations are generally the best for this.

What weapons do you use? Are you not aggressive enough? Are you too aggressive and get popped in the mouth too much? What's your average mission time?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Define forever. Is every hunt taking more than 15 minutes?

Bombs you just set and hit or let the monster hit to set it off. Really useful for sleeping elder dragons since you can't trap em. I thought there was a trap tutorial for an earlier quest, but anyway, you can use them to rack up extra damage or to trap monsters near death.

You can tell if a monster is near death by it limping, or by a skull indicator that pops up on the mini map if you have enough research into that monster.

As for leaving the locale, expeditions are more for gathering than actually hunting. The best way to actually hunt a monster you want is to get the quest for one. The investigations are generally the best for this.

What weapons do you use? Are you not aggressive enough? Are you too aggressive and get popped in the mouth too much? What's your average mission time?
    Thanks for the tip on hunting with quests rather than expeditions. That makes sense since they can't escape on qursts. If I'm fighting on an expedition, it takes me like 30-40 minutes to kill a big monster, or however long it takes before it leaves. Definitely more than 15 min. Been trying to kill an anjanath for like 3 days.

I use switch axe. I forgot which one I have right now, but it's the metal version with lighting phials. The bone weapon suck ass cuz you have to keep sharpening them.

I feel like I need to upgrade my shiet to kill this dog thing.

Gonna really learn about traps and bombs today. And the tutorials in this game suck cuz they always give it to you in the middle of a quest or battle.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.

Originally Posted by Astyanax View Post
    Thanks for the tip on hunting with quests rather than expeditions. That makes sense since they can't escape on qursts. If I'm fighting on an expedition, it takes me like 30-40 minutes to kill a big monster, or however long it takes before it leaves. Definitely more than 15 min. Been trying to kill an anjanath for like 3 days.

I use switch axe. I forgot which one I have right now, but it's the metal version with lighting phials. The bone weapon suck ass cuz you have to keep sharpening them.

I feel like I need to upgrade my shiet to kill this dog thing.

Gonna really learn about traps and bombs today. And the tutorials in this game suck cuz they always give it to you in the middle of a quest or battle.
    I forgot to mention, make sure you hit them with 2 tranq bombs to capture near death monsters in traps. They don't wake monsters up, so you can even hit them with tranqs, then drop the trap, and it will be captured automatically.

Switch axe is pretty strong and can definitely get some good kill times, but it's good to have a couple backup weapons in your arsenal for certain fights. I mostly use hammer and wreck face with it, but certain monsters have heads that are very hard to reach, so I bust out a bow. For things like Diablos (you will hate him), I pull out the lance with 5 points in guard and just straight up tank him.

If you haven't done so, I'd recommend trying the basic combos of every weapon in the training room.

Tip for Anjanath and things built like him is to try to stay on him like glue, right behind his back legs.

If you haven't dont so, change your camera setting from focus to target. It makes it so that hitting the shoulder button centers the camera on the monster instead of staying locked onto it. It will help you in the long run using that combined with your camera stick, because focus camera can get you wrecked in tight spaces and throw you off in general.

And lastly, the best MH guides for weapons are a youtuber called gajinhunter. If you want to know all kinds of chit about the weapons you like, he's who I'd recommend. Unfortunately he doesn't have a SA one for world, but he does have some for the older games.

Also, I love Odogaron
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Joined HAMMER crew last week.

Got a new hammer from the siege monster, come with 390 paralyze element (not hidden) and 30% affinity.

Skillset :
    1) Earplug level 5
    2) Focus Level 3
    3) Crit eye level 3 (extra 10% affinity)
    4) Augmented to get 10% extra affinity (total 50% affinity)
    5) Augmented to suck HP
    6) Weakness Exploit (so hitting the head will do 100% crit)
    7) Stamina level 3
    8) Flinch Free level 1 (so you won't be interrupted by most attacks from teammates)
    9) Protective Polish (It is a must if you make use of focus 3)

Not the highest DPS but it is pretty fun.

Example, when fighting Nergi 9 stars in multiplayer mode :
    1) Mount Nergi for the first time
    2) Nergi falling down, do the 7 hit combo attacks on Nergi
    3) Nergi will be paralysed after 4-6 hits.
    4) Finish the first round of 7 hits combo. Then do another round of 7 attacks combo again when Nergi is paralyze. (Usually able to finish 2 x 7 hit combos)

The feeling is so great when launching 2 x 7 hits combo on Nergi almost instantly.

In any situation, If Nergi fall down, go to do the 7 hits combo, Nergi usually stands up after 3rd hit, then he will usually do a roaring, since this build is with Earplug level 5, you can finish the 7 hit combo without interrupted by the roar. (even if Nergi not doing roaring after standing up, he usually won't move away since everybody is standing near him, so it is a high chance that the 7 hit combo can be finished on time)

Total 2 paralyse in one round if you are the only one who have para element.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    any update/word on the PC release?

Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    any update/word on the PC release?
    As far as i know, nope. Last thy mentioned the PC version will be out on FALL. That would be around September.

New monster Lunastra (Teostra's Wife) has been released.

When Teostra and Lunastra team up... it is quite annoying! (Lunastra is quite difference from Teostra. Lunastra moving faster and attack faster, has difference big skill, not afraid of flashpod (you can't flash her down from the air), etc.

The new 9 stars activity quest consists of 3 monsters, Nergi, Lunastra and Teostra. Most of the time you will need to fight 2 monsters at the same time.

Summer fest is expected to be coming on June.
    My King Kong Statue / Diorama / Collectibles Website : http://www.kingkong.my

Welcome to my Skull Island!

Thanks @Muzzlrpress brah for the rep!

Hunter brahhhhhhh!!! We have a great news! Monster Hunter X FFXIV!

Behemoth from FFXIV will come to Monster Hunter World, i think this is the best crossover so far. The monster looks pretty cool! (I played FFXIV for many years and had this Behemoth as a mount!)

spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000) spikyhunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mane listen....I got this is a gift few months back and still haven't touched it. Brah I'm scared to start haha. I remember playing MH4U on 3DS for hours and was no where close to even half way done! It was one of my favorite loot games. Is it something I can jump into once in a while weekly and mabye just do a few hunts? My backlog is pretty big rn and I plan on cutting down on multiplayer games to finish single player campaigns. Was worried it might end up distracting me
    52 Books Crew
    Video Games Goat Crew
    Dirty Jerz Crew
    1/25 Nomsaiyan

Originally Posted by spikyhunter View Post
    Mane listen....I got this is a gift few months back and still haven't touched it. Brah I'm scared to start haha. I remember playing MH4U on 3DS for hours and was no where close to even half way done! It was one of my favorite loot games. Is it something I can jump into once in a while weekly and mabye just do a few hunts? My backlog is pretty big rn and I plan on cutting down on multiplayer games to finish single player campaigns. Was worried it might end up distracting me
    No worry man. You can hunt once in a while or when you have free time. This is not MMORPG so no need to worry about leveling up or being too far away from the rest. If you really need help to kill certain monsters, there are a lot of players who are willing to help.