Thread: Test booster

JohnDaniel777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Test booster

So I am new to this site and working, exercizing, fitness ect. In general but recently bought the rest booster megatest by precision extreme and am wondering if I should take an e blocker while taking this supplement or afterwards or before or if at all.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Natty test boosters won't ever do much. You'll be fine without.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

JohnDaniel777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok thank you very much for taking the time to reply. This is deffenetly a noob question what does natty test booster mean? What test booster would you recommend? Also it's says on my profile that I am 48. This is incorrect I am in fact 26.
    Last edited by JohnDaniel777; 01-24-2018 at 03:30 AM.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JohnDaniel777 View Post
    Ok thank you very much for taking the time to reply. This is deffenetly a noob question what does natty test booster mean? What test booster would you recommend? Also it's says on my profile that I am 48. This is incorrect I am in fact 26.
    test booster is a more market-friendly way of advertising a placebo in a bottle and charging you £30 for the privilege.

If you're 26 and feel your testosterone is low, i.e. you're noticing symptoms commonly associated with low testosterone, see your Dr and get blood tests done. If they're low enough to cause issues, they'll likely refer you to an endocrinologist for further tests and, where necessary, treatment.

If, however, you're just at the starting point of your lifting career and have read some stuff about increasing your testosterone levels but otherwise feel fine and healthy, then congratulations, we've saved you a small heap of money. Use that money to buy more food, eat it, stay hydrated, get plenty of rest and train hard and your test levels will be just fine and may even increase over time, unless, as above, you have underlying issues.

Megatest isn't the answer to anything other than 'what can i waste my money on this month?'
    Strong & Unstable

sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sharkbite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This guy is a troll and is pimping the product. OP states he is "new" yet understands blocking estrogen ? and by the way the product itself contains 3 AI type (natural) compounds.

ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ryanhitsthegym is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You truly have to read the ingredients and the claims before rying out any booster