anader98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

German interval/volume training

sup,
    so I've been lifting pretty consistently for almost a year now and am making really good progress. But, as expected there gets a point where the return isnt as as it was when noob gainz was in full effect. So in an effort to fight my "plateau" I've been looking at some new routines.

Does anyone have any recommendations in regards to German volume/interval training? I did some research and it seems that there are different variations with each one having its own debate as to whether its better for hypertrophy (my goal). its to my understanding that it was initially made for strength training, but adapted later on for anything and everything.

any advise, or your own variation, histories, links, or recommendations are greatly appreciated.

on a side note, there also seem so to be debate as to if constantly upping the weight vs changing the workout all together (every few weeks) is better for hypertrophy. opinions?

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anader98 View Post
    on a side note, there also seem so to be debate as to if constantly upping the weight vs changing the workout all together (every few weeks) is better for hypertrophy. opinions?
    Where are people debating this? Progressive overload is key.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GVT is very strenuous.