g4frame is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Dips and rounded shoulders

I have rounded shoulders/a bit of a winged scapula and I wanted to add dips to my workout.

Since dipping moves my shoulders forward and down, would it be bad for me? Or would it actually even help me gaining shoulder mobility or benefit me in any way?
    Thanks

HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to fix your problem work your back out.

alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) alvintanasta is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just do it. But focus on your form. Make sure you are using your chest. Far times than not, I have seen guys using their shoulders too much in dips and even bench press. This can cause rounded shoulders.

Although, sometimes it can be genetics (bone structure) or caused by muscle imbalance in the back compared to the chest.