skeng444 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Stuck at 67kg on a cut

Hey everyone, so ive been cutting for three months now, and went from 73kg to 67kg, still have bellyfat, hardest one for me to get rid of, thing is i started eating 2000cals a day, lost fat, it was slowing down so i downed it to 1750 cals a day, and kept going down, no cardio btw, just my workout, with lift progression, everyweek tying to up the weight as much as i can.

Slowed down again, so i downed it to 1.500 cals a day, and managed to reach 66.5kg at most but now im between 67 and 67.3kg cant go down much more, my strength is going up every week, so maybe im still losing fat but gaining muscle as well which might be reflected in my weight not going down since i lose fat but gain muscle at the same phase, not really sure about that since i read losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time is very hard for us naturals. (im 21 y/o btw).

Either way, i dont think i can drop more cals man, im already having a bit of trouble with hunger, but i just hold it and ignore it. I think if i drop to 1250 or even 1000 ill be srsly hungry during the day. The only option ive thought about is adding some cardio to my routine since i literally do none. I was thinking of doing some boxing or rope jumping (i train 6 days a week, 3 upper 3 lower)

I need some options to see what i can do to start losing fat again
    Attached Images
    Last edited by skeng444; 01-31-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vampirelol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    build muscle, you weigh less than fit girls.
    Views expressed on this domain are fictitious and represent the opinion of no entity whatsoever

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're being vague about a bunch of things but I can't imagine losing more weight would be the right way to go.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by Vampirelol View Post
    build muscle, you weigh less than fit girls.
    im not the tallest im at 173cm (5'8) the thing is that belly fat aint going away, if i build muscle, i need to eat more than maintenance, wont that make me get way more belly fat?

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    You're being vague about a bunch of things but I can't imagine losing more weight would be the right way to go.
    vague about what? and if i do not lose more weight how do i lose that belly fat?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skeng444 View Post
    vague about what?
    Any indicator about your body composition and actual strength benchmarks. A picture would be best regarding your body composition.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Any indicator about your body composition and actual strength benchmarks. A picture would be best regarding your body composition.
    Sure ill update the post with a couple pics

Done, see what you think