justingambini is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post How do I get rid of the gap between my shoulder blades?

I’m 27 years old. I’m 5’7. Could you please help me? How do I get rid of that gap between my shoulder blades? What excercises and lifts do I need to do to add thickness there?
    Will farmers walk work? How do I post an image?

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pendlay rows and deadlifts will both work your traps.

shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50) shawnrc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justingambini View Post
    I’m 27 years old. I’m 5’7. Could you please help me? How do I get rid of that gap between my shoulder blades? What excercises and lifts do I need to do to add thickness there?
    Will farmers walk work? How do I post an image?
    You need to focus on developing the muscles on the back. Deadlifts, rowing variations, face pulls and even some chin up/pull up work will help that area directly. Or in chin up and pull ups case, the surrounding supporting structures. And they will help your back during rows and deadlifts anyway. Heck even some overhead pressing can help strengthen the muscles around the shoulder blades due to them needing to support your arms overhead. Though deadlift and rows should be the main focus. Butam the exercises I mentioned Wil all work together and support one another.

Focusing on these, and progressing on them. Calorie surpluses to give the body energy to build back up. And don't forget to give it time.
    Max/goal
    Paused bench 305/325
    Squats 410/415
    Deadlift 495/500
    Overhead BB press 185/225