WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WattsND has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anyone with Ulnar Collateral/Elbow injury experience?

Many years ago I had a partial tear in my ulnar collateral ligament that I rehabbed through physical therapy for a while (was a baseball player, so not an uncommon injury.... about 8 weeks and it was back to normal w/ no issues in the ~15-20 years since).

I've been lifting again for about 3 years now, with no major recent changes in my routine. However, I've developed some soreness in my elbow in recent weeks that reminds me in some ways of the pain I experienced with the prior injury (but I can't recall the immediate location). There is no sharp pain, but I feel some tightness when doing pulling work on back and bicep days, and I am definitely aware of the pressure when I rotate my hand/forearm inward. There is pain when I apply pressure just above the radius, but not in the bicep tendon. I've not had any immediate reduction in strength, but it's clear the pain is not typical muscle soreness.

Definitely feels like I need to rest it for a few days, because there has been no noticeable improvement in about the last week. Just curious if there are others who have experienced similar pain and what the results were.