youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How can I get my body like the picture I have attached?

Okay, I am a 22 year old male and I want to get my body like the pic attached. It shouldn’t be hard. I mean I know a couple of trans men that were skinny and they are really big and will fool you into thinking they are really men. I mean I’ve done research and stuff but, all the stuff I have looking at says you have to have the genetics and blah blah blah. I want a body like Shawn Stinson. The pic is posted below. What would I have to do to get a body like that? What food would I have to eat and what excercises would I have to do? I also want the big legs and thighs as well.

youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) youngandfancy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry I thought I could post pics but I can’t.

B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000) B1TCHB0Y is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Is this real life?