rchewie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arnold Fitness Expo 2018 Tips???

Hey Everyone,

I have been wanting to go to this expo since I began my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone can give me some updated tips to attacking the arnold mayhem. I will be there for the whole time as I purchased the VIP ticket. While it would be nice to get some free stuff, I am more interested in seeing the competitions and meeting some of the people that motivated me to get into shape. I appreciate any input, as I am a total noob to any sort of fitness convention.

Thanks for your help.

Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chujinku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey dude, I live in Columbus, have for 6 years. For the free stuff, get there like an hour-45 mins before doors open for the expo. Chit gets ridiculously packed several hours in, and you end up waiting in line for Optimum Nutrition for 2.456 hours just to get 2 protein sample packets. Go super early in the day for the free stuff. Then later in the day, especially mid day to afternoon, don't bother waiting in long lines. Like I said it takes forever and a bunch of people end up cutting intentionally and unintentionally and you get nowhere. They have cool chit on the main stage in there like all the amateur competitions, I think they have some of the strongman stuff on there too you'd have to check the schedule. All the way on the one end they have boxing, wrestling, karate and other martial arts and stuff in rings and on mats etc with bleacher seating. They've done live WWE stuff there in the past which is pretty cool. Idk what VIP includes but if it does I'd recommend checking out a bunch of the different sport competitions in the different rooms throughout the Convention Center which is yuge. And I'd recommend doing that around lunchtime. Speaking of lunch, go across the street and a block straight west and grab food at the North Market. Bunch of good chit. I recommend Hot Chicken Takeover on the second floor, but if it's crowded grab a warm pepperoni roll from the artisan bakery downstairs (my little secret). But don't f*ck with the crowds from like noon on for the free chit. Aint worth. All the big names in the industry are here. Ran into Frank Zane who was casually sitting at a table, no line or nothing, only way you could recognize it from a distance was the nametag. Then there's cucks like Lou Ferigno who you can't go up and say high to and he charges $20 an autograph. Oh lastly, Arny makes appearances and walks around through the whole thing but he's usually so crowded with security and moving so fast. But he does speak on the main stage in the expo room a couple times too. Hope this covers everything. Now will somebody please give me a got damn rep so I can be green. It's been 7 years of shameful lurking.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rchewie View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I have been wanting to go to this expo since I began my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. I was wondering if anyone can give me some updated tips to attacking the arnold mayhem. I will be there for the whole time as I purchased the VIP ticket. While it would be nice to get some free stuff, I am more interested in seeing the competitions and meeting some of the people that motivated me to get into shape. I appreciate any input, as I am a total noob to any sort of fitness convention.

Thanks for your help.
    Get ready to wait a little while.