SkinnyBhoi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for Workout Program

Yo! As the title suggests, I'm in need of a routine that would help me reach my goal.

Just a brief background on what have I done so far in the gym was just gather a couple of exercises online and mash it all up in a day. I do one part a day (chest, back, etc) and I train 5-6 times a week for the past 6 months. (But I've been lifting ever since, just inconsistent.)

If there were 4 levels in lifting; I'd say I'm still in the 2nd level. My ideal goal is similar to the Ice Hockey Athlete and Youtuber Connor Murphy.

pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pezking7p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your current age, height, weight, and 5 rep max for squat bench, and deadlift? How many calories per day are you eating and how many grams of protein?
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153427731&page=1

FMH Crew Brit in Training