xnbuce is on a distinguished road. (+10)

American Red Cross CPR/AED ONLINE + CLASSROOM good for NASM?

or they have any cheaper option?? It cost $66.
    Attached Images

knhuber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could try searching in your area for cheaper options. I think I paid $35 for mine. I was told by NASM that as long as it had an in person component, it's fine. The test proctor literally just glanced at my card, too. I did a quick search based on your location in the pic and found kems-paramedics. It looks like it would only be $45 through them.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I teach these classes, it should fill the requirements for NASM as the blended learning includes a 2 hour in person skills assessment. None of my NASM trainers on staff have had an issue with submitting the blended learning.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.