CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Long slow cut, need advice

OK, so I've been on a really long and slow cut ( I think a year now ) in which I lost about 25 + LBS. Went from 185 lbs to 160 right now. I am 5'11.
    Problem is, I still think I am not done yet. I am a lot slimmer, got some complements on losing face fat and overall fat loss, but I still got some stomach fat, and on the chest also, it's not as "hard" as I would want. I would like to have at least a visible 2-pack at the end of this cut, but right now there is still a layer of fat over it.
    I am like I said at 160 lbs, so I guess if I keep the 600-800 cals deficit / day for a few more weeks, I would end up at 150 lbs.

Questions:
    Will I be at a reasonable amount of bf% there if I keep cutting? I DON'T want to get under 150 under any circumstance. At 5'11 I'll look just skinny.
    Should I stop cutting altogether and just eat at maintenance, try to recomp slowly here at 160 ?

Uploaded all the pics on my Profile, also there are 2 from 8 months ago ( had shorter hair).
    Please comment and help me out ! Also a body fat percentage estimate would be nice.

Also I don't know how to flex for back photos to save my life, so don't take that one seriously.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Losing more weight isn't going to get you the abs you want as your core is not developed enough. You're probably better off transitioning to a muscle gaining phase instead of continuing to lose weight.

CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CristianBan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dipatel13 View Post
    Losing more weight isn't going to get you the abs you want as your core is not developed enough. You're probably better off transitioning to a muscle gaining phase instead of continuing to lose weight.
    I admit it, I have not done any core work in the last YEAR. ANY. I did a push/pull split ( 4 days total/week), some leg work and compounds.
    Will it work if I stop losing weight by eating very clean at maintenance, and switch to intensive core work for 2 months. That way I won't gain any more fat, but maybe recomp a bit, and hopefully have a lot more ab definition. I am a bit afraid of bulking for now, even if it's a clean and slow bulk, because I never in my life had visible abs, and I feel I am closer now than ever. Just need the last push.

dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dipatel13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CristianBan View Post
    I admit it, I have not done any core work in the last YEAR. ANY. I did a push/pull split ( 4 days total/week), some leg work and compounds.
    Will it work if I stop losing weight by eating very clean at maintenance, and switch to intensive core work for 2 months. That way I won't gain any more fat, but maybe recomp a bit, and hopefully have a lot more ab definition. I am a bit afraid of bulking for now, even if it's a clean and slow bulk, because I never in my life had visible abs, and I feel I am closer now than ever. Just need the last push.
    2 months isn't enough. It's not just the core, you could use more muscle mass overall. It's not a sprint, you're going to have to put in a lot more time to build mass so you can get the physique you want.

Is that a custom lifting plan? Give more info because you might be better off on a more proven routine.

The Push/Pull split? I've seen plenty of people use it before, it revolves around doing all the Push lifts in one day: Bench Press, Shoulders, Squats, etc. , and all the pulls in another: Deadlift, Most biceps work, back work, etc.
    So I am doing monday-tuesday and thursday-friday.
    I also fear I did not train hard enough, because there were entire weeks where I could not get to the gym(uni+work), so my lifts basically stayed the same as when I was 185. I think I trained really serious about 50% of the last year.
    I think I will just go on a very clean bulk with serious training till May and then some cutting for summer till July. Should at least look decent. And get back to building mass after fall.