Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tony & Paul

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 41 - Tuesday 29th May 2018

Yesterday's chest workout went great, energy was high and pump was great, also have DOMS today which i have not had for a while which may be due to the decline cable flyes which are new and have never been performed before.

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 53 - Wednesday 30th May 2018

Todays Back and Shoulders workout went well, strength was up and i had a great pump and muscle fullness.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 17 - Thursday 31st May 2018

Todays arms workout went very good, strength was up but muscle fullness and pumps were extreme which limited me a little.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 137 - Friday 1st June 2018

First leg workout for June 2018, strength was great from Re1gn, energy levels that normally feel low are hidden by its stim and focus boosting effects, great workout and great pump in quads and calves. Did unilateral leg press again, sled is very sticky due to bearings gone so feels heavier than it used to.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 67 - Saturday 2nd June 2018

Saturdays back workout went really well, strength was up as well as muscle fullness.

Sunday 3rd June 2018 End of Week 7 Cutting / Fat Loss Update

Weekly weigh in.

Paul (ME) 13st 4lbs or 186 lbs (-8.5lbs in one week)

Tony 10st 0.5lbs or 140.5lbs (+1.75lbs in one week)

I am down in weight whilst Tony is up in weight but we both look leaner overall, my physique seems to have changed dramatically this week from the 8.5lbs loss. Tony is looking leaner despite being up in weight, he also has been feeling very lethargic lately, good job refeed is next sunday and then every sunday from then on, for weeks 9 and 10 and then possibly every 3rd day for weeks 11 onwards, usually do reverse into adding more lean muscle mass we tend to do the refeed days on Thursday and Sunday due to it being a 7 day week but we may change it and perform them every 3 days so if on a thursday next would be monday, then friday then tuesday then saturday then wednesday then sunday and so on, this way is different because days will keep changing but it may work more effective than every Thursday and Sunday which can be a little close together unless the Thursday one is kept but calories and carbs are kept lower to compensate for the second one on sunday.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 138 - Monday 4th June 2018

Todays leg workout was hard, just going into week 8 of cutting diet and feeling it more now, overall this was the hardest workout for legs that i have had during this fat loss phase, i cannot wait for the high calorie and high carb refeed on Sunday 10th. Strength is sort of still there i did have to drop around 8-11 lbs of my front squat but was able to go for 12 reps on my second set vs 10, we both feel as though energy levels just drop after a certain amount of reps are performed with any exercise.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 42 - Tuesday 5th June 2018

Yesterday's chest workout was very hard, left elbow was sore when bench pressing and weights felt real heavy, stability does not seem the same, as fat is dropping workout performance is suffering more for the two of us, we got through the workout well enough though, i find my strength is still there just the endurance has dropped and i can fail unpredictably before my normal 10-12 reps.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 54 - Wednesday 6th June 2018

Yesterday's back and shoulder workout went quite well, energy levels were not too bad, i did use a non stim pump based pre workout nox pump though but it did not do much for me, due to being low carb i find it harder to get a muscle pump and found my muscles to be flat and vascularity is not as great, when i carb up on this Sunday's Refeed there should be a major change in the way i look for Mondays Leg Workout and Tuesdays Chest Workout, it may even allow for me to look better on the Next Wednesdays Back and Arms workout. Usually though from past experience i find i only retain the water weight and muscle fullness for 1-2 days after so start becoming depleted by wednesday after a sunday refeed.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 139 - Thursday 7th June 2018

Had to perform leg workout yesterday instead of today and will now be performing biceps and triceps workout later today, overall workout went great, i have dropped reign down to 10 grams which is two level scoops rather than the 10.5 recommended and feel it works much better.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 18 - Friday 8th June 2018

Yesterday's arm workout went awesome strength was up and had an awesome pump despite being quite flat and depleted of carbs, my younger brother is also looking the most shredded i have ever seen him and this is his first cut using no fat burners, other than AM coffee.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 68 - Saturday 9th June 2018

Todays back workout was also awesome, i had my main meal in the AM at around 11, 1st protein shake at around 1:05pm and then 2, protein shakes at around 3:30pm - 4:00pm, and performed workout at around 5:00-6:30 pm due to having all 3 protein shakes and 1 meal pre workout, all of my daily food intake workout was awesome, also was not hungry after workout and am still not hungry and it is 10:43pm so i might do this more often, if my energy is this great from pre loading all of my calories prior to workout and not eating post workout, i usually like to go for protein post workout and tend to feel hungry but for my next 2 weeks if feeling a little tired i may either have all food prior to workout or main meal and 2 protein shakes and then last one post workout to have something to aid in recovery.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, it is the end of week 8 of mine and Tony's cut, and an update for progress images and film which will be uploaded at end of week 10 which is the planned end of this cut, who knows i may push it to 12 weeks yet to see if i can get leaner depending on how things go, i will be having more regular refeeds now after this hardest week 8, next week which is week 9 and week 10 will have a refeed on the Sunday or Monday depending on which day i can fit it on, e.g. i will perform my next refeed after tomorrows on the 18th June and then last one for end of week 10 will be on the 24th or 25th June depending on if i am held up with work. Also we were going to do progress film and photos for end next week which is week 9 but we will skip it and just go for the last week 10, so film and photos in final transformation will go from weeks 0 - 4 - 6 - 8 and then the final point week 10, i may also push to week 12 if i feel i need to get leaner and also add in the film and photos for week 12 seperate from the main 10 week transformation / cut / summer fat loss phase.

If i have time i plan on updating weight results and loss for this week and if body fat is down on caliper readings for us both, i also have not capped my refeed and will eat as much as i want tomorrow without bloating and force feeding. It is planned as a refeed and will focus mainly on high carbs but if i do eat fattier foods and have more of a cheat i will be adding in my usual Defuse, Assass1nate, White Kidney Bean, Lipomyl, Apple Cider, and Ceylon Cinnamon. Also i take L Carnitine every day at 2 grams so will keep that and my digestive enzymes to aid with mass intake of food and maybe my B super complex and alpha men multivitamin, there is probably more supps i will use but cannot list of the top of my head.

Sunday 10th June 2018 End of Week 8 Cutting / Fat Loss Update & Refeed Day Today

Sundays updates pre refeed:

Any way for the weekly weight update and progress:

Paul (ME) 12st 13 lbs or 181 lbs (-5lbs in one week)

Tony 9st 12.75lbs or 138.75lbs (-1.75lbs in one week)

I am down another 5 pounds in one week and Tony is down almost 2 lbs, we are down on body fat again and looking much leaner now, we are very happy with the progress and feel we have dropped tons of fat in just 8 weeks.

Sunday 10th June 2018 Refeed or more like cheat day.

Sundays Refeed which was more like a cheat day went well, i was up 10.5 lbs today to 13st 9.5lbs or 191.5lbs

Tony was up 8 lbs to 10st 6.75lbs or 146.75lbs

Kcals and Macros

Me: 10:746 Kcals, 573.98g Protein, 1417.99g Carbohydrates, 292g Fats * used 9 defuse, 4 Assassinate, 6 White Kidney Bean, 6 Lipomyl, + 2 Slin max, to off set calories, carbs and fat intake.

Tony: 9944.5Kcals, 293.47g Protein, 1143.54g Carbohydrates, 469.16g Fats * has problems with caloric intake goal was for him to hit around 8K but he smashed it and was at almost 10K.

Great thing is i woke up looking leaner, belly did not get bloated at all through day and i was able to tense all abs properly even after eating all that food in the night which is new to me, Both of us look drier and leaner but muscle fullness has increased so i feel this worked well. Vascularity is also up, yesterday i had the veins running through chest and ribs as well as middle of abs which only happens when i am at my leanest. Next 2 weeks should be great, this week 9 and next week 10 to get even lower body fat, we may clean up these mass eating days if performed once per week and every 3 days to remain leaner. for E2 weeks or every 3-4 weeks i feel we can get away with being loose with the calories and fat intake without too much fat gain due to how depleted the body is.

We are looking forward to our leg workout soon due to the energy we have from all of the food Sunday.

Sunday 10th June 2018 Refeed Video

Here is the vid of everything that was consumed by us both on the Sundays Mass Food Day.

Muscle Fullness and pumps yesterday for the leg workout were great, was a little weaker on squats though which may have been due to pre exhausting the hamstrings and calves with a workout on Sunday.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 140 - Monday 11th June 2018

Yesterday's leg workout went really well, did feel a little less strong on squats though which had me confused, i do not know if its due to my bodyweight dropping changing the feel of balance, weights felt heavier on my shoulder in general, felt power to use normal weight but stamina seemed to drop off despite training with Re1gn and being fasted for around 16 hours prior to workout, should not have needed any food due to all the calories and carbs consumed the day before on Sunday.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 43 - Tuesday 12th June 2018

Yesterday's chest workout went great overall, due to my bodyweight being down overall balance on the 130 lb dumbbells is harder and they feel heavier but can still be used, i also found it harder on decline bench for my max weight and could only get 8 reps vs my normal 10, this is not that bad for week 9 of my cutting phase, i have increased protein intake this week though by 50 grams per day which i feel is aiding in my energy levels.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 49 Wednesday - 13th June 2018

Todays back and arms workout went really well, energy was up and had a great pump.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 19 - Thursday 14th June 2018

Todays shoulder workout went quite well, strength and energy was up, i have been feeling a lot warmer though and have more lethargy through the day despite running on an extra 50 grams of protein per day. I do not know if this is down to the addition of Brawn Thermolean which is the only real change i have made, i feel the T2 maybe having more of an effect on me because my appetite has also been increased quite allot, i do feel 1200mcg of T2 is a high dose and the most i have used before was 600mcg only for 1-2 weeks.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 141 - Friday 15th June 2018

Yesterday's leg workout went well, strength was up and energy levels were stable, looking forward to monday now which is my next high food refeed day.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 69 - Saturday 16th June 2018

Todays back workout went awesome, energy was up, i had more protein pre workout, 2 x 170g sirloin steaks due to them being frozen together which was over 80 grams of protein when combined with the broc****, there was some fatty bits on the meat though so i spat them out and binned them, i will not be going for any sirloin or rump steaks from now on and just stick with fillet because i am fussy in general with red meat, I had more energy from higher protein intake, still did not get much of a pump and feel carbs are depleted again, i find after last Sundays Refeed it only seems to last for 2-3 days max so by Wednesday i feel i have burned through all of what is stored. Tomorrow will be a weight and BF caliper check so i will update on what has changed in 1 week.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 142 - Sunday & Monday 17th - 18th June 2018

Workout was broken up over 2 days as a change and worked well, quads on Sunday 17th and hamstrings and calves Yesterday with all of the high calorie foods so energy levels were awesome. I might do this on a regular basis but it would mean i am having no days off and training everyday of the week.

Monday 18th June 2018 Refeed / Cheat Day Video

Here is most everything Me and Tony devoured yesterday besides the smaller 1/2 cheese and onion pasty that we eat when out. and some other protein wafers that i eat and a couple of packs of the skinny protein bites, most everything has been caught in the video, the protein bars were awesome that i eat and i really liked the newer Lenny & Larry's Protein Cookie in the peanut butter chocolate chip. Pro Supps Snickerdoodle cookies are also very nice and one that i would rate highly as one of the best tasting protein cookies that i have tried besides the lenny and larry's.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 44 - Tuesday 19th June 2018

Yesterday's chest workout went well, strength was increased due to the mass of food eat on Monday.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 50 - Wednesday 20th June 2018

Yesterday's back and arm workout went really well, due to having high food intake on Sundays Cheat Day i feel muscles still had fullness and i was more vascular overall, i feel that today now 2 full days after the high calorie day i have dropped most of the water weight / retention, strength was also good with workout, i did use less weight on cable bicep curls though because arms were becoming to pumped.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 20 - Thursday - 21st June 2018

Todays shoulder workout went well, because i have increased protein intake to around 250-280 grams per day i have way more energy which has improved workout performance.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 143 - Friday 22nd June 2018

Todays leg workout went very well, due to eating quite close to workout i did not use any pre workout, i did notice more burning in my calves during the sets of 40 reps on seated calves, i always go for 40 reps min on seated calves because i feel they are an exercise that requires high reps to be effective. My legs seem to have increased in size despite being in a cutting phase and running on low calories. Due to lack of carbs i did feel flat and could not get a proper pump or vascularity, i feel it will show much better next week when carb up day will probably be on the Thursday which will be one day before the leg workout which should allow for the muscles to fill up and vascularity levels to improve.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 70 - Saturday 23rd June 2018

Todays back workout went quite well, i had great energy levels but performed more reps with lighter weights and went for more of a pump.