Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Tony & Paul

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 79 - Monday 17th December 2018

This was a high calorie day for me and Tony, i hit around 11k and Tony hit 5k due to work which stopped him from eating as much, the same thing has happened for today's high calorie day where i am able to eat due to working earlier in the day whilst he is away at work.

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 70 - Tuesday 18th December 2018

Tuesdays chest workout, it was a little harder due to the "Santa Costumes" and vision was distorted due to the sunglasses but was still progressive and i managed to use the heavier 140s for DB Bench Press for all 4 sets, still failing on the tenth rep i hit around nine and a half reps before failure, the new smith machine was good for incline bench press and much smoother than the older one, it is not counter balanced though due to the cables missing so the bar is heavier than normal.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 32 - Wednesday 19th December 2018

Back and Shoulder workout for Wednesday was switched up to plate loaded machine rows, pull ups and the smith machine was used for pressing, this smith machine is counter balanced though so much easier to use than our own newer one, i was able to push back up to 3 plates per side for 8-9 reps for my last set so my strength is back to where it was at my strongest point last year, these will probably be our strongest workouts due to starting a cut for 8-10 weeks 7th Jan 2019 - Low carb and Low Fat PSMF which usually causes reps to drop with the heavier weights.

* Tony is keeping up and full stacking the lat pulldown machines and low row for a decent 10 reps for most sets so is much stronger than last year, he is also up around 8-10 lbs from last year therefore has had quite a progressive bulk.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 195 - Thursday 20th December 2018

Last Thursdays workout was changed from arms to legs due to there not being enough time on the Friday to fit this 80-90 minute leg workout into, strength was great for both of us, i was able to work up to 500k for my last set of leg press for 20 reps, yesterday's - Sundays quad workout went better than usual due to the quads having more rest due to being trained on the Thursday vs the normal Friday.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 31 - Friday 21st December 2018

Last Friday's workout - Arms compared to the normal leg workout, we supersetted bicep movements with triceps to further speed up the workout due to there being a 50 minute time limit caused by work commitments, i was able to achieve a decent pump and used this as a high calorie day and ended up consuming around 7.5k.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 96 - Saturday 22nd December 2018

Last Saturday's back workout in our gym went well, we did single arm dumbbell rows for the first time in a while which went well with the heavier dumbbells, also used the newer smith machine for rowing which is much smoother than the older original one, this workout went well and strength keeps on going up which will be changing next week when me and Tony both start our cutting phase.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 196 - Sunday 23rd & Monday 24th December 2018

Last Sunday's & Mondays Leg workouts, Quads on Sunday & Hamstrings and Calves on Monday, strength is still on the increase and the combination of front squats, smith machine back squats, hack squats and leg extensions worked well to hammer the quads causing for them to still be sore yesterday - Wednesday 26th Dec.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 71 - Tuesday 25th December 2018

Christmas day chest workout, the nice thing about having your own gym is that you can use it when the other gyms are closed on special occasions such as Christmas and New Years. Workout was not performed in a fasted state / me and Tony both consumed around 100-120 grams of carbs prior to the workout which helped with energy levels, i also used 4 caps of SNS Glycophase.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 33 - Wednesday 26th December 2018

The bigger gym was only open from 10am - 12:00pm and we completed a 1 hour and 20-30 minute back and shoulder workout which went well, our strength is at its highest for the year, weight is also at the heaviest for me and Tony he is at around 12 stone and i am upto almost 16 stone in this workout vid.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 32 - Thursday 27th December 2018

Last Thursdays arm workout, 3 exercises x 4 sets for both biceps and triceps, all of us achieved a decent pump from the workout due to the high carbs consumed days prior to the workout, again strength is still at its best and will probably be on a slight decline now due to being in the second day of an 8-10 week intense cutting phase.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 197 - Friday 28th December 2018

Another great leg workout for both of us, i was able to hit a decent last set of 15 reps with 1122 lbs or 510 KG the most i have used has been around 1210-1232 lbs 550-560 KG for a decent 10 reps back in August - September, when going really heavy i tend to feel it more in the shins, i might ease off and perform more reps for my next leg workout due to the plate making crunching sounds.

Here is the last heavy set:

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 97 - Saturday 29th December 2018

Last Saturday's back workout went well, strength was not as great as the last back session up the bigger gym but overall this was a progressive workout for us both, this is the most depressing time of the year over here in the UK, it is not light until around 8-9 am and then is black again at around 4:30-5pm, we both cannot wait until around the end of March - April when the nights get lighter.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 198 - Sunday 30th & Monday 31st December 2018

Sundays Quad workout & Mondays Hamstring and Calf workout, strength was not as good for front squats due to the heavy leg press performed the friday prior to this session which limited my max weight by 33 lbs or 15KG, the smith machine back squats are also causing more post workout muscle soreness, overall the two workouts went well, Me and Tony are both now into day 3 of our 8-10 week intense cutting phase which we normally start in around April so we are 4 months early.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 72 - Tuesday 1st January 2019

New Years day chest workout, strength was actually very good for both of us for this workout and the 140s felt easier for bench press, me and Tony are currently on day 4 of PSMF and been hitting around or just under 1000 calories with 180-190 grams of protein per day.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 34 - Wednesday 2nd January 2019

Wednesdays Back & Shoulder workout went well strength is still good for both of us due to it being still early on in the cut, Todays arm workout was also good which i thought would suffer a little due to the lower carbohydrates and calories for the past week so far.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 33 - Thursday 3rd January 2019

Yesterday's arms workout was good, strength is still decent even running on very low calories and carbohydrates, pump is non existent though and the weather is freezing so we will be training wrapped up for the next few weeks maybe even 2 months depending on how ****ty the winter is this year. Appetite is still low but i have increased my water intake to around 6 or even 7-8 litres per day which always helps to curb appetite, a mix of whey and casein is also being used for the 2 x 90 gram servings of protein which does help to keep hunger under control.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 199 - Friday 4th January 2019

Last Friday's leg workout went well, strength was high considering the PSMF dieting on very low calories and carbohydrates, weights will be kept as heavy as possible to allow for the retention of lean muscle mass whilst dropping fat for this 8-10 week cutting phase.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 98 - Saturday 5th January 2019

Yesterday's back workout went OK, i tweaked lower back performing single arm dumbbell rows due to it being cold and not warming up sufficiently so this made workout slightly harder and also had an impact on today's quad session.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 200 - Sunday 6th & Monday 7th January 2019

Sundays and Todays Leg workouts, sunday was quads as usual and today hamstrings and calves, due to the lower back pull on Saturday i did not perform any deadlifts and stuck to leg curls but performed 6-7 sets of 10 reps compared to the usual 3 when we do 3 sets of deadlifts, also the weather has been colder and i have lost just under 5 lbs in one week due to the low calories for past 7 days of cutting, today is day 8 of PSMF and it has gone well, i will be busy with work for the next 2 weeks pretty much straight through with no days off which will make the cutting process on very low calories slightly easier. "We were originally planning on going for 8-10 weeks for this cut phase but we will assess progress after week 3 and decide if this will be a mini 4-5 week cut depending on how we are both looking, we could always increase the calories and perform a slightly longer fat loss phase if need be or even use this to lean up prior to adding a little more lean mass prior to April when the weather warms up and we normally carry out this intense fat loss dieting so we are well ahead by starting now, depending on how lean we end up we may even be able to perform 4-6 weeks this time and then add an additional 4-6 weeks back in April which i feel is easier rather than the full 10 weeks straight through.

* I found front squats a little harder for this workout which limited my max working weight, i also much prefer front squats over regular back squats due to them being easier on the lower back which helps due to the slight injury.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 73 - Tuesday 8th January 2019

Yesterday's chest workout week 1/3 went well, changed to decline bar bench press and decline dumbbell flyes, strength seemed to be better for this workout than the past 3-4 weeks even though we are in week 2 of our intense fat loss dieting phase, i set a new personal best - 3 plates per side the bar for 15 reps on my last set of decline bench press which i am happy with, Tony is also feeling stronger despite us running on much lower carbs and calories.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 64 - Wednesday 9th January 2019

Yesterday - Wednesdays Back and Arm workout, week 1/3 went well - strength seems to be just as good if not a little better than the start of the cut which is odd since me and Tony have been running on around 950-1100 calories per day 180-190 grams of protein, 18-30 grams of carbs, and 12-18 grams of fat which is very low.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 34 - Thursday 10th January 2019

Yesterday's shoulder workout - my strength was great at the start of the workout and then my shoulders started to burn more as the workout progressed making it slightly harder, overall the workout went well - we are both dressed up in thicker clothing to remain warmer though due to it being cold in our gym along with the bigger one which are not heated so they stay very cold this time of the year.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 201 - Friday 11th January 2019

Yesterday - Fridays leg workout up the bigger gym - i felt very drained at start of the workout due to lower calories but worked up to some decent weight maxing out at 550KG for my last set or 1210 lbs of 10 leg press - the machine felt as though it was going to bend or snap and was under a lot of stress so is probably not safe to push past this - i feel next offseason i could go upto 600 KG+ but need to use a more heavy duty machine to cope with the load - i can always increase the reps past 10 and possibly further increase ROM to increase load on the muscle to allow for further progression to be made later in the year when aiming for more mass again. *When going lower with leg press i find that the pressure / load shifts more into the hamstrings which is why i avoid going to low on them to maintain higher levels of strength / power.

(Also the video quality is lower due to the workout being filmed in 1080p on my Phone - i have now set it to 4K if there is a problem with the normal camera not being charged which is a rare occurrence.)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 99 - Saturday 12th January 2019

Yesterday's Back Workout was good considering i worked a 10.5 hour shift without any break for food and performed the workout straight after in a fasted state, i was just running on Cherry Flavoured L-Carnitine in my water "2.5 litres" through the day and 2 scoops or 10 grams of The Ripper By Cobra Labs as well as 2 Capsules of Chaos and Pain Cannibal Genius which expired a few years ago and i found the morning prior to the shift which still worked well to keep me alert, i was not aware that i had lost so much weight in one week until the check in this morning so was surprised to still have awesome strength levels for the workout, what's awesome is we seem to be gaining strength through this fat loss phase despite the heavy calorie deficit, today i added in some PB2 - Chocolate - Strawberry & Grape Versions to my intake - eat it dry with a spoon from the tubs as well as some of MyProteins Powdered PB regular not the Stevia natural one which is not as nice but i still have many tubs of it to get through, also i gave Tony 50-60 grams of the Chocolate PB2 mixed with water in a bowl - We also had 1 x Combat Crunch Bar Each - i had a Choc Cake one and he had the White Choc Raspberry One, We also had 1 x Carb Killa Brownie Each, I had a Prosupps My Bar Pro In Caramel Craze and Tony had 1 x Grenade Carb Killa Jaffa Quake and a Weider Yippie Bar Chocolate-Lava or Triple Chocolate IIRC. - I had around 1790-1990 Calories and Tony had around 2000-2150 calories which is a little more than we have had for the past 13 days which helps a little. - Next week we are both increasing protein powder intake by 60 grams which adds an extra 220-240 calories and 40-46 grams of protein which i feel is required to preserve more LBM.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 202 - Sunday 13th & Monday 14th January 2019

Sunday or yesterday's quadricep workout and today's hamstring and calf workout, yesterdays workout went very well, somehow my strength seems to have increased along with Tonys despite being down 16.5 lbs in 2 weeks of cutting which is quite a drop, i have increased our protein intake by 45 grams from today to preserve more lean muscle mass, me and Tony are both running on around 220-235 grams a day and keeping fat and carbs as low as possible, i will hold it like this until Sunday 20th which will be a high carbohydrate and high protein refeed day keeping fat on the lower side, we will also drop calories and protein Saturday 19th due to the high calorie day on the Sunday, i am also working 2-8pm next Sunday on the high calorie refeed which may limit food consumption which is a good thing to keep calories from going very high because when we tend to eat more carbs it is sometimes harder to stop so this prevents me from consuming too much.

Tony added an extra 44-45 lbs to his front squat for 7 reps vs his normal 8-10 which is great considering that he is down in weight from the past 2 weeks of intense cutting, the extra calories from protein bars and PB2 did not do much for our energy levels yesterday so i feel still was not enough so the high carb day coming up Sunday should work more effectively.

* I was also able to increase my max squat weight from last week by 5.5 lbs for my last set and also push reps to 12 from 10 which is quite an improvement, this is also after Fridays very heavy 550 KG Leg Press so legs were not fully repaired with only 1 day rest between this workout so our quads are getting a hammering. "Overall recovery seems good and tends to get better as i push protein higher, the max i ever tend to push it to is around 1.75-2 grams per pound of body weight which ends up being 320-360 grams per day which i find tends to aid with keeping body temperature higher which can be done to stay warmer during these colder winter months.

For my Sunday Squat Workouts i have been using 1UP For Men All In One Pre Workout, i am also using 1UP Pro Ripped Max and a mix of various forms of L-Carnitine added in tablet, capsule, liquid and powder form which i feel aid with the fat loss process. When my 2 tubs of 1UP Pro Ripped Max run out i will probably get some Radiate / Ignit3 if new formula is OK or another one of the top end fat burners on the market that could be recommended as being as good as the original Ignit3 with the Alpha Y which i feel greatly aids with allowing for stubborn body fat stores to be shifted and burned off as a fuel source.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 74 - Tuesday 15th January 2019

Todays chest workout went great, i was able to increase my max weight on Decline Barbell Bench Press by 5.5lbs and still maintain a decent 10 reps, we also performed a Tri Set for Pullovers, DB Flys and Cable Flyes which was quite intense, i did feel sluggish throughout the workout which is something that i normally suffer from during week 3 to 4 of the diet based on last years fat loss phase so we decided to add in a high carb day Sunday end of week 3 day 21 vs the normal end of week 4 day 28 which is too long, what is awesome is the speed my body is dropping fat i feel like i am where i am at usually week 5-6 and it has only been 2 1/2 weeks of intense dieting, we are eating all of our meals post workout though and training fasted every day, the eating window is only around 35 minutes to 50 minutes maybe 1 hour max so we are fasting for 23 possibly 23+ hours everyday which i feel makes a massive difference to the fat loss results.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 65 - Wednesday 16th January 2019

Wednesdays workout back and arms went very well still using max stacks for most machines and also working upto 4 plates per side of the hammer strength pulldowns, me and Tony are holding or even gaining strength even running on only 1200 calories per day most of which is coming from protein e.g. 900-950 calories from protein whilst the other 200-300 coming from the tag along carbs and fat in the broc**** and also whey and casein powders were using.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 35 - Thursday 17th January 2019

Yesterdays workout in our gym again was great and we trained with a friend, strength was awesome i was able to get 20-25 reps max on my last 2 sets of heavy 95 lb dumbbell shoulder press, and use decent weight on standing smith machine shoulder press which was a new movement we never perform, also strength seems to be decent on the cable bent over and lateral flyes. Workouts have been going great so i look forward to the weight in and body composition caliper tests this Sunday to see where we are both at.