Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony & Paul

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 21 - Thursday 19th July 2018

Todays arms workout went really well, strength is still on the increase which has been awesome, i have been eating much more protein, around 280-320 grams per day and have increased caloric intake from the low 1.3 -1.5 k to 2.4 - 2.8k this has made a major different in strength and energy levels. I will be having a high calorie day tomorrow to fuel my leg session and then will be going straight into a mini cut from Saturday 21st which will run through to the 15th August before having a high carb day on the 16th, i may then push for another 1-2 weeks after to see how lean we can both get. I will be lowering calories back down to around 1.2-1.5 k per day which should allow for more fat loss and to allow for both of us to remain leaner throughout the end of summer.

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 151 - Friday 20th July 2018

Yesterday's leg workout also on the high calorie day, the last one now until 16th August, also i am dropping my calories to around 1100-1200 max per day until then to drop some more fat and improve overall condition, both me and Tony are performing this mini cut so no more refeed / cheat days for a few weeks.

Leg workout went great, i went up to 520 Kilos or 1144 Lbs on leg press not including the weight of the sled / plate, for 10 reps on my last set which was great. Strength is still up, i feel it will take a slight hit now though due to me lowering calories from now on.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 59 - Friday 20th July 2018

Yesterday's mass calorie cheat day video:

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 74 - Saturday 21st July 2018

Saturdays back workout went very well due to being carbed up from the mass calorie day prior.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 152 - Sunday 22nd - Monday 23rd July 2018

Sundays quad workout and yesterdays hamstring and calf workout merged into one video, workouts both went very well and strength is up. Today is now the end of day 4 at 1100-1150 calories which is quite low, i did feel a little more shaky during my chest workout but was still able to use my usual heavy weights for same 10 reps for most working sets.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 49 - Tuesday 24th July 2018

Tuesdays chest workout went very good, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday all were at 1000-1100 calories mainly just protein, due to work in gym yesterday i upped it to 2200 which made me feel much better still mostly from protein whilst keeping carbs and fat on the lower end, today i have also consumed 1800 calories and will be lowering it back to 1000-1200 for tomorrow and saturday along with sunday, i may eat more on sunday based on weight loss and update on fat % with calipers.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 52 - Wednesday 25th July 2018

Yesterday's back and arm workouts, week 1/3 of back and arms, shoulders are going to be trained on their own now every Thursday for the next 3 weeks before i switch around the workouts again. Strength and energy was good for this workout due to me eating more - 2200 calories vs the normal 1200 i had planned.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 22 - Thursday 26th July 2018

Thursdays shoulder workout week 1 of 3.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 153 - Friday 27th July 2018

Yesterday's leg workout, energy levels were awesome due to me eating around 2000 calories mainly from protein. I have found it hard to stick to the 1100-1200 calorie target with work and training and have been increasing the intensity of my workouts by adding in more reps, i normally go for 12 reps on leg extensions but performed a set of 20 and set of 24 reps with same weight, i was also able to perform 20 reps for all 3 of my dumbbell shoulder press sets for thursdays workout where i normally go for 10-12 which is an improvement, i seem to have gotten leaner despite being higher on calories, Sat through to Tuesday was around 1k calories and Wednesday to Today - Saturday 28th July has been 2000 calories. I will take my weight and bodyfat measurements tomorrow and see how i have progressed, i feel just by removing the high calorie days i have gotten leaner overall.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 75 - Saturday 28th July 2018

Yesterday's back workout went great despite not feeling up to workout, i increased reps to 12 for all of my working sets.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 154 - Sunday 29th - Monday 30th July 2018

Sundays and Mondays leg workouts both went great, i have been aiming to keep calories ultra low at 1200 per day but that only lasted for first 4 days and then i have upped it to around 1900-2500 max and seem to be averaging around 2000 per day which is allowing for me to get stronger on all main lifts, i was able to add an extra 10 kilos to my max front squat and perform 12 reps vs the usual 8 i have in the past so set a new personal best, i have also been able to add an extra 20 kilos to my deadlifts whilst keeping the same 10 reps for 2 of 4 of my working sets which is great and also maxed out at 350-360 lbs on standing calf raises with my smith machine for around 15 reps. I am going to be changing the way i train calves and increase weight and lower reps to see if i can make them grow bigger from a change of training style.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 50 - Tuesday 31st July 2018

Yesterday's chest workout was awesome i consumed 2490 calories yesterday and around 320 grams of protein whilst keeping fat and carbs as low as possible, i was able to perform all 5 sets of 10 reps for my dumbbell bench press with the 130 lb dumbbells and was able to go upto to 3 x 20 kilo plates per side of the olympic bar for my second of 3 sets from barbell bench press for 10 reps which is a new personal best where my previous max was around 7-8 reps, i then used 2 x 20s and a 15kg plate per side for the other 2 sets of 10 reps after performing the 5 sets of heavy dumbbell bench press first so chest was pre exhausted before setting the personal best on flat bench press, i also trisetted dumbbell pullovers with flies and crossovers. Overall i was really happy with the workout and have a sore chest today which is great because i never usually suffer from post workout muscle soreness.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 53 - Wednesday 1st August 2018

Today's workout went great, was able to full stack low row machine for 10 reps with 300lbs which is a new personal best for me, also performed 2 sets of 10 reps with 4 x 20s per side on the hammer strength pulldowns, and was able to get 15 reps on my last set of cable bicep curls with the full stack and 20 reps for push downs on my last set, overall strength has been awesome, also had a great pump and muscle fullness. Still consumed around 2500 calories today and 310 grams of protein which seems to be working well. I seem to be getting leaner despite the higher than anticipated caloric intake. I seem to be pushing harder with the extra calories and setting new personal bests and seem to be adding more size, i feel i am recomping.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 23 - Thursday 2nd August 2018

Last Thursdays shoulder workout went great, eating around 2500 calories per day has been working awesome, i may stick to 2500 for tomorrow so that has been Tuesday-Sunday at 2.5k and drastically lower my calories from Monday to Wednesday 15th August to around 1 to 1.2 K as planned originally to shift a couple of pounds of fat, anyway this workout was very well and i set a new PR for 30 reps with the 95 lb dumbbells on my 3rd set of dumbbell shoulder press.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 155 - Friday 3rd August 2018

Last friday's leg workout went well, did a static rep with around 231 lbs for 45-50 seconds on seated calves at end of workout and it made it hard to walk the next day and all of the evening after the workout, i am changing the way i workout calves to use allot more weight to push them to grow as big as possible.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 76 - Saturday 4th August 2018

Yesterday's back workout went well.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 156 - Sunday 5th & Monday 6th August 2018

Yesterday's quad workout and today's hamstring and calf workout, i have been using more weight on my smith machine for standing calf raises and dropped reps to 20 for all 4 sets, i was also able to add an additional 20 kilos to my max weight for partial deadlifts for 10 reps which i am happy with as this is another 20 kilos past the max i have ever used, this is the first time i have pushed more weight on deadlifts and found it awkward to lift off but wraps did help. Last set of deadlifts was 320 lbs for 10 reps which is decent enough for this workout and due to me performing the workout on around 500 calories from my 170g lean turkey hache steak with 200g broc**** as my first meal and 2nd meal which was 60 grams of muscle mousse in the butterscotch flavour mixed with around 170 ml of water. I did feel a little dip in energy levels but i have started back up on Ignit3 today and it has worked well to keep my appetite suppressed despite only having around 700 calories today. I plan on hitting 700-750 calories tomorrow then assessing my condition in terms of fat loss on Wednesday before making any adjustments and pushing caloric intake back up.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 51 - Tuesday 7th August 2018

Todays chest workout went ok, energy levels were a little down due to only running on around 700 calories yesterday and having 480-500 prior to my workout so another 700 for today, i feel these two low calorie days have offset the 4300 calories i consumed on Sunday, i felt less energetic for today's workout, i supersetted flat barbell bench press with incline flyes so lightened up on my max bench press by dropping around 22 lbs from the total weight. I have noticed better overall vascularity throughout my body and will not be working out in a tank top until next wednesday to see more of a change in physique improvements. I personally feel my condition is now better than at the end of the 10 week cutting phase i recently completed, my younger brother also feels i have made improvements in relation to condition.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 54 - Wednesday 8th August 2018

Todays back and arms workout went great again, used the full stack on plate selected rowing machine for last 3 sets for 10 reps, and full stack 300 lbs on low cable rows for last 3 sets of 10, i was also able to go upto 4 x 20 kg plates per side on hammer strength pulldowns for all 4 sets and managed 3 sets of 10 and the last one was 9 grip failed even with wraps. was also able to work back up to the full stack for tricep pushdowns and bicep curls on pulley. Overall i had a great workout, i consumed more calories today, due to running on 700 odd calories monday and tuesday i performed the workout on 1900 calories and consumed another 3000 after the workout, i hit almost 500 grams of protein today. I only increased calories because i felt improvements have been made in terms of body composition and from my younger brothers comments based on appearance this morning. Due to having 4900 calories today i will lower it down to around 750 tomorrow, then 1500-1600 for Friday, i also plan on keeping calories low for Saturday and raising them a little for Sunday and Monday to probably around 2000-2200 before dropping them again for Tuesday and going very low next Wednesday to around 1200-1300 calories maybe less due to the mass calorie day i have planned for the 16th.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 24 - Thursday 9th August 2018

Yesterday's shoulder workout went great, was a little more tired though due to running on 700 calories.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 157 - Friday 10th August 2018

Todays leg workout went awesome, was much stronger today, performed workout on around 1900 calories and consumed another 1500 after workout for total of 3400 today, around 400+ grams of protein. May go a little lower tomorrow based on how i feel. Workout quality is so much better when i add in the extra calories.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 77 - Saturday 11th August 2018

Yesterday's back workout went great set a new record for 7 x 20KG plates for corner rowing for 7 reps - wanted 8-10 but grip failed i was going to lose it so held back, i also wanted 10 reps for my front squats today with 3 x 20 KG plates per side but managed 9, felt as though i was going to fail and not stable to played it safe by holding back.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 158 - Sunday 12th & Monday 13th August 2018

Leg workout went really well was happy to add an additional 5 kilos - 2.5kg to each side of bar for front squats for my last set to round the weight off to 3 x 20KG plates per side, i wanted 10 but managed 9 reps which was good, also had more energy yesterday so did 8 sets of leg curls vs my normal 5 and due to not doing deadlifts.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 52 - Tuesday 14th August 2018

Yesterday's chest workout went great strength is still very high and got a great pump, also performed incline bar bench press and incline flyes for a change due to this being week 1/3, also performed more reps on pull overs, 1 x 20 1 x 25 and 1 x 20 vs the normal 10-12 reps i perform.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 58 - Wednesday 15th August 2018

Yesterday's back and shoulder workout went well, still strong and consumed 2500 calories today in 3 hour window from 10am - 12.45pm all prior to workout.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 22 - Thursday 16th August 2018

Yesterday's Birthday workout, eat around 12k calories yesterday, carbs allowed for awesome pump and vascularity.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 60 - Thursday 16th August Birthday Mass Calorie Day

Here is a video of the food consumed for my Birthday which was more of a full on cheat day, i hit around 12000 calories in total.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 159 - Friday 17th August 2018

Fridays leg workout, post cheat day so had a great pump and overall energy levels.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 78 - Saturday 18th August 2018

Yesterday's back workout, was also my older brothers birthday but weather was not nice and sunny like on Thursday 16th so did not have another BBQ, also kept diet clean and do not plan on having a high carb day until next Thursday and then possibly waiting until September for Tony's Birthday before having another cheat day, strength was good for this workout even though we trained at 8:30 pm to 10:00pm due to me training after work.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 160 - Sunday 19th & Monday 20th August 2018

Sundays Quad Workout and Yesterdays Hamstring / Calf Workout, overall workout went great was able to keep weights heavy and feel i am adding more mass to my legs whilst still keeping them in lean condition, me and Tony have planned the next high calorie day for Thursday which gives 1 week between the last one, we then may diet for 10 days until the 3rd September to eat more for his birthday.