Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony & Paul

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 36 Sunday 4th March 2018

Sundays refeed, high carb day, i am sticking to higher carbs whereas Tony is adding in more fats e.g. butter - fat based spread to his toast and eating cookies and whole milk to bulk, it may be confusing because food is between two of us, he is eating more fats along with carbs and it is helping to create more of a surplus to gain more mass, he is quite lucky being more of an ectomorph / mesomorph in being able to get away with more junk foods.

paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) paul2k14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 112 - Monday 5th March 2018

Yesterday's leg workout went well, my strength is back up, instead of going back up to max working weight for front squats i added in more reps to 2 of my main working sets, actually all sets were for 12 reps, 1 warmup and then 3 main working sets, also my weight is up more, after the sunday high carb day i weighed in yesterday AM at 219 lbs, i don't know how much more mass i will be gaining, i might aim for 16 stone or 224-225 lbs by april and then start cutting for summer in mid April - August, 12-16 week cut this time round or longer depending on how lean i want to get this year.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 29 - Tuesday 6th March 2018

Yesterday's chest workout, i was feeling stronger overall and illness seems to have gone completely now, air conditioning in work sucks and causes everyone to catch colds / flu.

I was able to increase weight an extra 5 kilos, 2.5 kilos on each side of bar past my previous max on last set of decline bench press and still perform 10 reps, on dumbbell which was performed after sets of decline i was able to go up to 12 reps for my 3rd set with the 130 lb dumbbells, i felt the weight on ivanko rubber encased dumbbells at bigger gym i go to they are 65 kg or 143 lbs yet feel slightly lighter than my ones which is odd, i feel they are lighter than labeled.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 47 - Wednesday 7th March 2018

Todays back and shoulder workout went well, was able to go up to full stack on reverse grip pulldowns for 8 reps which has been a new pb for me, movement may be more limited but did not feel to bad overall, due to my body weight going up they are easier, pull-ups were done at end of workout so due to fatigue and pumped arms i could barely move much, also shoulders were trained after back workout and i was happy to beat my previous max pb of 3, 20k plates per side of machine for 5 reps last week and get 7 this week, also can now do 10 with 2, 20s and a 15 kg plate per side of machine. Overall workouts have been improving, i am having pain radiating down left forearm below bicep into fingers and thumb though which may prevent me from going as heavy for tomorrow's arm workout.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 11 - Thursday 8th March 2018

Yesterday's arm workout, due to pain in left arm i was forced to lower weight so went for more reps, started with 10 and went as high as 24 for some sets on skull crushers and dumbbell concentration bicep curls.

Pain almost feels like arm is broken, i do not think it is a tear because bicep shape is still intact and feel it may be more nerve related, intense pain radiates from middle of left bicep down to inner forearm and ends up in thumb and first finger.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 37 - Thursday 8th March 2018

Yesterday's high carb / refeed day.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 113 - Friday 9th March 2018

Yesterday's leg workout, i went for more reps on leg press and increased weight slightly on hack squats so reduced range of movement slightly, i find if i go too low with the hack squat in this gym due to angle all pressure ends up in knees.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 55 - Saturday 10th March 2018

Todays back workout, went well overall, i had a decent pump and no pain in my left bicep which has been an improvement from Thursday, i went for reps on plate loaded rows and used less weight to take pressure of bicep.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 38 - Sunday 11th March 2018

Yesterday's high carb day.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 114 - Monday 12th March 2018

Mondays leg workout, went really well i set 2 new pbs, 1 for 12 reps on front squats which i have in another vid i will and 1 for leg press on youtube channel.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 30 - Tuesday 13th March 2018

Yesterdays chest workout, was able to set 3 new prs which i am happy with, one was on decline bench press for 20 reps which will be uploaded at a later date tomorrow, the other was 15 reps with 3 plates per side of bar which i have a vid of and the 3rd was a set using the 130s for bench press for around 15-16 reps. Overall a great chest workout today.

I also weighed in yesterday fully carbed up at 223 lbs which is the heaviest that i have hit.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Shoulders 48 - Wednesday 14th March 2018

Yesterday's back and shoulder workout, went well overall, strength is still up, today is now Thursday 15th i weighed in this am at 15st 0.25lbs, so 210.25lbs, i went up to 223 lbs on Monday so am down quite a bit of weight in only 3 days.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Arms 12 - Thursday 15th March 2018

Good arms workout overall yesterday, week 3/3 for workouts so will be switching to shoulders next week for thursday and combine arms with back on wednesday.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 39 - Thursday 15th March 2018

Yesterday's high calorie carb day, reeses pb cups were gifted to us so included which did increase fat intake and make it more of a cheat

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 115 - Friday 16th March 2018

Todays leg workout, went well overall was able to get up to 1122 lbs on leg press for last set, previous max was 1100 for 10 reps where i was able to get 12 with this weight today, bearings have gone on one side of machine making it rough to use so resistance was harder than usual making it feel even heavier.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 56 - Saturday 17th March 2018

Yesterday's back workout, went quite well, went for more reps though on dumbbell rows and lat pulldowns, 15-20 reps for some of my last sets e.g. sets 3-4 for these exercises.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day - Sunday 18th March 2018

Sundays high carb / calorie refeed day.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 116 - Monday 19th March 2018

Yesterday's leg workout, went well overall.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 31 - Tuesday 20th March 2018

Yesterday's chest workout, performed 3 sets on DB bench press 1st, what was good was a set a PR of 17 reps with the 130s, i then performed 5 sets of incline bench press slowly adding around 22 lbs to each set to max out at around 275 lbs for 10, i find i am stronger on flat and decline where i can go upto 315+ lbs for around 10 reps.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 43 - Wednesday 21st March 2018

Todays back and arms workout went well, today is week 1 of 3 of switching around the workouts to keep body guessing and allow for progression to be made, i was unable to get to bigger gym today so performed workout in my own.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 13 - Thursday 22nd March 2018

Thursdays shoulder workout.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 41 - Thursday 22nd March 2018

Thursdays high carb and calorie refeed day.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 117 - Friday 23rd March 2018

Todays leg workout, went well overall back on wk 1/3 of legs and performed machine squats and used other leg press.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back 57 - Saturday 24th March 2018

Todays back workout went good, strength is still increasing, had to switch to other pulldown machine due to it jamming, machine rowing machine, low row pulley and lat pulldown grouped together are oldest machines in gym and seem to be worn and jamming and breaking often.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Legs 118 - Monday 26th March 2018

Mondays leg workout, went well overall, strength did feel slightly down though for squats which i feel is down to carb up being on same day, it was missed on the sunday and carried out on workout day which had impact on overall energy levels.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 42 - Monday 26th March 2018

Mondays high carb / calorie day, my strength has been increasing but i feel has leveled off now, size gains have been good from these high calorie days, i have gained more fat though so will be starting my cut for summer on Monday 16th April, all re-feeds will be dropped then, i will aim for 1 month straight before having a refeed day at maintenance calories.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Chest 32 - Tuesday 27th March 2018

Yesterday's chest workout went well overall, dumbbells for bench press did feel heavier though.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Back & Arms 44 - Wednesday 28th March 2018

Wednesdays back and arms workout.

Tony & Paul - Workout - Shoulders 14 -Thursday 29th March 2018

Yesterday's shoulder workout, went good overall, strength levels were high which allowed for me to do most of work in 1st session, 2nd session was for side delts only.

Tony & Paul - FOOD - ReFeed Day 43 - Thursday 29th March 2018

Yesterday's high calorie / carb day, only a few left now until cutting starts on 16th April.