kherrmann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up First time figure competitor needing coaching!!!

Hey!
    So I am competing for my first time! I had help from my husband who competes, but we are (LUCKILY for me) getting a divorce. So now I’m on my own. The show is April 14.

I DESPERATELY need help or like a pro bono coach who just wants to watch a girl win and show her ex she doesn’t need him (lol)

but seriously, if anyone is willing to help me get a general outline and idea of what i need to do these next few weeks and maybe help me out a bit I would be so insanely grateful and I will win for you and give you ALL the credit.

My instagram is @fit.kristen for anyone who would care to help. Please just message me!! And you can check to make sure I’m not helpless physique wise lol.

Natural Competitive BB euro7muscle's Avatar
    euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) euro7muscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kherrmann View Post
    Hey!
    So I am competing for my first time! I had help from my husband who competes, but we are (LUCKILY for me) getting a divorce. So now I’m on my own. The show is April 14.

I DESPERATELY need help or like a pro bono coach who just wants to watch a girl win and show her ex she doesn’t need him (lol)

but seriously, if anyone is willing to help me get a general outline and idea of what i need to do these next few weeks and maybe help me out a bit I would be so insanely grateful and I will win for you and give you ALL the credit.

My instagram is @fit.kristen for anyone who would care to help. Please just message me!! And you can check to make sure I’m not helpless physique wise lol.
    Are you looking for an "in-person" coach or online?
    6'3
    240 lb. (off-season)
    220 lb. (competition)

Competition History:
    2016 NPC Midwest Naturals
    2017 NPC Battle of the Falls
    2018 GNBF Internationale Deutsche Meisterschaft