FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Will I stop growing if I go to gym?

I've been hitting gym alot lately. I'm 14 and 5,8. Will I keep growing or will gym affect my height?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, it won't stunt your height. Nearly every 6'5" plus lineman in college and the NFL started lifting seriously around 7th or 8th grade. It didn't hurt them.

HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HalfRightFACE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If anything the extra HGH released will make you taller.

FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100) FMXHD is not very well liked. (-100)
    So It's possible that going to gym will stop me from growing higher?

atheteentitan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how the **** did you get that out of these responses

GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GodOfGnar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FMXHD View Post
    I've been hitting gym alot lately. I'm 14 and 5,8. Will I keep growing or will gym affect my height?
    If anything muscle growth and strength training has been shown in studies to stimulate growth as long as you dont damage your growth plates with horrendous form and massively excessive weights.
    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."

- ?

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that."

-Arnold Schwarzenegger