LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tracking Summary, Weight History question

I'm not 100% sure this is what's doing this, but it looks after one of my goals expired on my bodyspace page, the Y-axis for weight history in the tracking summer is huge (for me), kind of throwing off visually what I've been used to. So, the bottom of the graph is set at 0lbs, the middle at 150lbs and the top at 200lbs no matter how recently I set the history. I believe just a week or two ago the extent of the Y-axis was at a more manageable 20lbs; given how little weight I gain or lose, you don't want a huge Y-axis range. I tried to see if it was possible to delete an expired goal, but didn't see anything.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to set the Y-axis in the tracking summary weight history graph?

LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeanTwo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Figured this one out. With the expiration of the goal being longer than thirty days out, I set my measurement history to the last month, and lo and behold the Y-axis range was back to "normal" for me. It seems that setting a goal covers a range all the way to 0 pounds, so that when it expires the range gets changed to 100 of pounds on the Y-axis.

I wrote them at their contact email and they told me there is no way to delete an expired goal. So the only option is to erase your entire weight history and start over, which is not something I'm willing to do. Anyway, anyone else ever had this problem? Hope this helps.
    Last edited by LeanTwo; 02-18-2018 at 11:44 PM.

kanehenry78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LeanTwo View Post
    I'm not 100% sure this is what's doing this, but it looks after one of my goals expired on my bodyspace page, the Y-axis for weight history in the tracking summer is huge (for me), kind of throwing off visually what I've been used to. So, the bottom of the graph is set at 0lbs, the middle at 150lbs and the top at 200lbs no matter how recently I set the history. I believe just a week or two ago the extent of the Y-axis was at a more manageable 20lbs; given how little weight I gain or lose, you don't want a huge Y-axis range. I tried to see if it was possible to delete an expired goal, but didn't see anything.

Anyone else having this problem? Is there a way to set the Y-axis in the tracking summary weight history graph?
    Thanks for suggest.

teatv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank for this thread this thread is very help ful