ramiel1999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven shoulder with pain

Hi guys,
    Let me go straight to the point
    Right now i feel pain near my right scapula and when i do pull ups i feel sharp pain near my clavicle everytime i finish a set and i then noticed that i have an uneven shoulder. Right shoulder lowrr than my left one.
    Now here is what i think.
    1 year earlier i was doing frogstand to handstand and i overworked myself that my right shoulder and scapula hurt a lot. I stopped doing handstand and things were good. Now 4 months earlier i started doing dips and everytime i do a set i felt sharp pain in calvicle/ neck area. So i stopped doing them. And took some rest. When i restarted workout(current time) everytime i did a pull up i felt that same sharp pain in clavicle area although it never happened to me. It staryed happening after the pain from dip. And i realized i have uneven shoulders. Do you guys think that pain is from the uneven shoulder?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go see a doctor.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%