LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Poor Nutrition with Lots of Calories

Okay guys, 4 weeks ago I was 96.6 lbs at 6 ft tall. This was the day of my break up.

Since then I've picked up 11.2 lbs (Currently 107.8). Cut out all soda from my diet (Water only)

I've been in taking a decent amount of calories (for my weight) daily, but it's far from a clean bulk. Like my breakfast this morning had 2,690 calories.

I have a few questions:

1.) What happens when you have poor nutrition, high calorie intake, and work out almost every day? Will I still see an increase in size/muscle growth?
    2.) Why is it than when I work out, for example, I was able to do 65 lb on the bench press 6-10 reps, but barely able to move the bar when increased the weight to 75 lbs? I've noticed this in all other work outs, I can do x weight 10 times, then x weight + 10 I can't even do a few reps.
    3.) I want to get BIG. So, high weight low reps. Is the 5x5 workout the best for me?
    4.) Should I bother with any kind of protein powder? (Whey, etc)

My goal is to end up looking like Jiren from Dragon Ball Super at the end of 2018. Yeah, shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll land among the stars.

CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. What is the definition of poor nutrition?
    Even if you're eating at maintenance, but most of the calories only come from Carbs and little to no Protein or Fat. It is considered a poor nutrition.
    A good and healthy nutrition would be, you hit your macros perfectly and even the micros. But if you're in a surplus, is it still healthy? I'd say yes.
    It's kinda hard to put a finger on it, since everyone defines these adjectives diffrently.
    But to answer your question. Being on a Dirty Bulk, which means, unnecessary, massively extra amounts of calories, that your body don't really need.
    It will get you muscles, as long as you put in the work and meet required Protein and Fat. But there's a roof you can't go through. Doesn't matter how much Protein you stuff inside of you.
    So all the excess calories will turn into fat, if you keep this as a consistent routine.

2. It all depends on how you feel. How was your sleep? How's your nutrition? Are you dehydrated? Stressed? Fatigued?
    Pumping out 2 sets and increasing the weight with 10 more lbs gets kinda heavy, especially if your limit is at 65 lbs.

3. 5x5 will obviously build muscle. Any program will build you some kind of muscle. But if your goal is hypertrophy,
    you shouldn't use a program, that is meant to increase strength.

4. Whey protein is just a supplement, its main purpose is to supplement the proteins you can't get in. It is not meant to replace your ordinary meals.
    If you ate all your meals, but 20g of protein is missing, then chug a protein shake.
    If you're outside all day and don't wanna carry steaks in your backpack, chug a protein shake.
    If you can hit all your macros, from real food that you enjoy. Then stick to that instead.

Hope it helps hombre!
    Last edited by CidBone; 01-14-2018 at 08:09 AM.
    Instagram: @CidBone - Fitness Guidance and Tips. My experiences and version.
    www.instagram.com/cidbone

MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MBoux2000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LSFTW View Post
    Okay guys, 4 weeks ago I was 96.6 lbs at 6 ft tall. This was the day of my break up.

Since then I've picked up 11.2 lbs (Currently 107.8). Cut out all soda from my diet (Water only)

I've been in taking a decent amount of calories (for my weight) daily, but it's far from a clean bulk. Like my breakfast this morning had 2,690 calories.

I have a few questions:

1.) What happens when you have poor nutrition, high calorie intake, and work out almost every day? Will I still see an increase in size/muscle growth?
    2.) Why is it than when I work out, for example, I was able to do 65 lb on the bench press 6-10 reps, but barely able to move the bar when increased the weight to 75 lbs? I've noticed this in all other work outs, I can do x weight 10 times, then x weight + 10 I can't even do a few reps.
    3.) I want to get BIG. So, high weight low reps. Is the 5x5 workout the best for me?
    4.) Should I bother with any kind of protein powder? (Whey, etc)

My goal is to end up looking like Jiren from Dragon Ball Super at the end of 2018. Yeah, shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll land among the stars.
    How did you weigh 96lbs at 6ft fall? That’s deathly underweight??

LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CidBone View Post
    1. What is the definition of poor nutrition?
    Even if you're eating at maintenance, but most of the calories only come from Carbs and little to no Protein or Fat. It is considered a poor nutrition.
    A good and healthy nutrition would be, you hit your macros perfectly and even the micros. But if you're in a surplus, is it still healthy? I'd say yes.
    It's kinda hard to put a finger on it, since everyone defines these adjectives diffrently.
    But to answer your question. Being on a Dirty Bulk, which means, unnecessary, massively extra amounts of calories, that your body don't really need.
    It will get you muscles, as long as you put in the work and meet required Protein and Fat. But there's a roof you can't go through. Doesn't matter how much Protein you stuff inside of you.
    So all the excess calories will turn into fat, if you keep this as a consistent routine.

2. It all depends on how you feel. How was your sleep? How's your nutrition? Are you dehydrated? Stressed? Fatigued?
    Pumping out 2 sets and increasing the weight with 10 more lbs gets kinda heavy, especially if your limit is at 65 lbs.

3. 5x5 will obviously build muscle. Any program will build you some kind of muscle. But if your goal is hypertrophy,
    you shouldn't use a program, that is meant to increase strength.

4. Whey protein is just a supplement, its main purpose is to supplement the proteins you can't get in. It is not meant to replace your ordinary meals.
    If you ate all your meals, but 20g of protein is missing, then chug a protein shake.
    If you're outside all day and don't wanna carry steaks in your backpack, chug a protein shake.
    If you can hit all your macros, from real food that you enjoy. Then stick to that instead.

Hope it helps hombre!
    Thank you for your answer sir.

I feel like with my current diet, my macros are very hard to hit... I haven't been keeping track of them, but I should. I've just been watching calorie intake. At 107 lbs 6 ft tall, I NEED to put fat on lol.... I'm just look muscular along the way.

My breakfast was

2,690 cal
    165 g fat
    248 g carbs
    79 g protein.

You said I shouldn't use a program, it's meant to increase strength. So what should I do to increase size?

Originally Posted by MBoux2000 View Post
    Yeah man, God was watching out for me. I was scared for myself, that's why I said F*CK that! I'm using this break up to become massive!!!!

ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100) ahsanhabibcx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Find nutrition facts, including food labels, calories, nutritional information and analysis that helps promote healthy eating by telling you about the foods you eat.
    The best gift you can give to yourself..is time alone..some time to ask Your questions &
    listen quietly for answers

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Poor nutrition will simply mean your body not being able to perform at a 100%. It will also lead to health problems.

2. You are simply weak, a 10lb increase is a significantly high percentage increase for you thus it seeming harder.

3. Any professionally written novice routine will be a good place to start. Strength and hypertrophy go hand in hand especially for a novice.

4. If you are getting enough from your diet then it's unnecessary.

Get realistic goals, expecting to look like an anime character is simply stupid, expecting to look other humans as well is unrealistic since genetics determine what you will look like.
    A more realistic and achievable goal to set would be in terms of weight, size and lifts eg; gain 20lb in 3 months, gain 1 inch on chest, increase bench by 30lb.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please post what this supposed 2.6k cal breakfast is.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Please post what this supposed 2.6k cal breakfast is.
    Large Peanut Butter Fudge Shake + Large Popcorn Chicken from Sonic lul

Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by MBoux2000 View Post
    by thinking a bowl of cornflakes has 2690 calories

torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100) torrisee is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey man, if you are stuck for fitness related info, go check out this free ebook called "Spartan's Routine" It really helped me out when I just started. And the principles they talk about still apply to me now after 2 years. You can get it by googling myHealthy Insider, then navigating to their ebook menu tab up top. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by Henchmandan View Post
    by thinking a bowl of cornflakes has 2690 calories
    I mean I literally explained what my breakfast was that contained 2690 calories, idk y ur tryna act smart. lol

You can google it and add it up yourself if you can do the math

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LSFTW View Post
    Large Peanut Butter Fudge Shake + Large Popcorn Chicken from Sonic lul
    Eating 75% of your TDEE from Sonic which provides almost no protein is not a smart plan. I foresee you gaining muscle at a restricted rate while adipose tissue at a much higher rate.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners