jacksskinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Need help with weekly plan

I'd never had this question answered by a personal trainer, what's your 7day workout schedule? And what if you workout the same muscle 2 days in a row? For example triceps Monday and biceps Tuesday aren't you working biceps 2 days in a row cos the excercises still involve the same muscles? I've never been sure so i just do upper body 1 day then legs the next and repeat as I'm worried using the same muscles 2 days in a row

I'm seeing progression with what I'm doing but feel like i could progress alot quicker if i changed my weekly plan

CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CidBone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There's is no "right schedule everyone should follow!!" plan. It all comes to preference.
    When I first started, being younger, I always thought everyone did bro splits,cause that's what I read and heard, so I stuck to it.
    I made some gains and I really enjoyed it, over time, when I got more experienced and wanted to experiment more, I tried other programs such as Fullbody, Push Pull Leg etc.
    At the moment, I just go with Upper/Lower days. Depending on how I feel, I work the same muscles 2-3x a week.

If you train Triceps on Monday and then Biceps on Tuesdays, that's fine. And no, they're not the same muscle.
    They are 2 different muscles, which is why it's fine.

Also note that your muscles grow when they rest (after you've broken it down of course)
    and it's recommended to let them rest for 48 hours before working them out again.
    (especially if you're going heavy and pushing yourself. Doing just 10 push ups and then 10 push ups the next day and then 10 more next day, is not enough for hypertrophy)
    Push, Pull, Leg splits may be beneficial for that reason.
    Last edited by CidBone; 01-14-2018 at 01:10 AM.
    Instagram: @CidBone - Fitness Guidance and Tips. My experiences and version.
    www.instagram.com/cidbone

17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 17mahmoods is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Follow a professionally written novice routine. Lots in the stickies.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

jacksskinz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks bro you've helped a ton, managed to find a 12 week plan on here where its different body parts each week, should help with gains as I'm not doing the same old each week