Mercl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Glute Depression/Dents?

So Ive slimmed down by way of diet, but no matter what size I am Ive always had this glute "depression" and I dont know what causes it, never the less how to get rid of it.
    I dont wear any slightly fitted shirts that show the shape of my backside, and I feel like I need to be super aware of any dress because of how self conscious I am about it. I would really just like to figure out if perhaps its a low fatty waistline or what, but Im 25 and it drives me Bananas.

Here are two embarrassing pictures for reference ..😫
    https :// ibb.co/hg0JnR
    https :// ibb.co/iSdFZ6

Anyone have the same problem or have any suggestions on how to work on it? Ive started working out but I dont know how to target this..thank you!!

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's hardly noticeable. May just be the way that your body stores fat. Getting on a good novice program, gaining a bit of muscle and losing a bit of fat should take care of it.

Are you on a program right now?
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just need to lose fat and gain muscle.

You look like you store a ton of fat on your lower body.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It can be a little awkward looking, but hip thrusts is a great exercise for glutes:
    https://www.girlsgonestrong.com/blog...ng/hip-thrust/

Aw thanks guys, thanks for the advise 😢🌻! Super blessed to have your thoughts, Im 5'4 so I definitely know I have to work on toning up but Im not sure where to start. I was thinking about adding jump rope to help with burning calories and weight training

I will work on this one, thank you!

Thats what I was thinking, working on cardio and adding weights?