Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Azizkdayem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I have a bad form

hello guys im training for 5 months and my body form look a bit bad i have hour glass shape my optiques are larg but my wrist is small like this >< is there any solution

Registered User SwinginAnMissin's Avatar
    SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SwinginAnMissin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uh well...I don't think you can really change the size of your wrist to be honest, but I think a picture might make whatever your trying to describe easier to understand, and I don't understand what your wrists have to do with your oblique's, unless your talking about your waist but even then picture would be useful for others to give you some advice.

healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Azizkdayem View Post
    hello guys im training for 5 months and my body form look a bit bad i have hour glass shape my optiques are larg but my wrist is small like this >< is there any solution
    i mean... if you're talking about workout form you didn't describe or show photos/video of your actual form on any exercise so we can't even know if you're doing something right or wrong.
    if you're talking about body shape, we're still going to need (a) photos to actually see.. don't know what your wrist had to do with your overall body form.

Harsh Truth Distributor xsquid99's Avatar
    xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xsquid99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty sure OP is not a native English speaker and they mean waist and not wrist.
    The best weight loss and muscle building advice you will ever get:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0eWbk-0qdg

The truth about "Recomping"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aErqkCgDuE

Squats in the curl rack DanPaul7's Avatar
    DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanPaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm of the understanding that an hourglass shape is good. Big shoulders, small waist, big thighs. Muscular big, and not fat big, of course.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, post a picture so that we can see what you mean and give better advice. The answers will differ if the problem is being over fat or under muscled (or something entirely different.) If you can't post a picture directly in this thread, post it in your profile. A front facing and side photo is usually helpful.