Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000)

Trump hater Sky news owned...

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've never heard of the guy being interviewed but he was spot on.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uksenior View Post
    Was friends with Methuselah

Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy crap he destroyed them. Was a refreshing view.
    Ofi ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng t

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    I gotta admit, I found that entertaining. Instead of hemming and hawing and striking a phony conciliatory tone for breaching the protocols of political correctness, he unapologetically told the interviewer exactly what he thought. Refreshing indeed.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Considering we have this topic on the front page, I can only assume this is for virtue signaling.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Considering we have this topic on the front page, I can only assume this is for virtue signaling.
    Keep right on ass u ming.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) acrawlingchaos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Keep right on ass u ming.
    You're right. This is absolutely virtue signaling.

uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000) uksenior is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're right. This is absolutely virtue signaling.
    would you care to explain why posting this video is virtue signalling?

Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clinos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He is suggesting that everyone replying to this thread agrees with the comments in the video and are therefore virtue signaling, despite his virtue signaling that he rises above such boorish behaviour.

He is suggesting that everyone replying to this thread agrees with the comments in the video and are therefore virtue signaling, despite his virtue signaling that he rises above such boorish behaviour.
    now you have stopped him making a fool of himself by shooting himself in the foot....

Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Virtue signalling is where you publically and ostentatiously make a moral condemnation for the sole purpose demonstrating your virtue to others. I am not sure how anything in this thread constitutes "virtue signalling" unless we redefine the term to include any instance of expressing an opinion or agreement.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Virtue signalling is where you publically and ostentatiously make a moral condemnation for the sole purpose demonstrating your virtue to others. I am not sure how anything in this thread constitutes "virtue signalling" unless we redefine the term to include any instance of expressing an opinion or agreement.

seems to me to accuse someone of virtue signalling is simply you virtue signalling.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This qualifies as destruction. Wow your standards are low.

Much wow, a member of the alt-right supports something alt-rightish.

What's being lost in this decacle isn't that the Orange One is said a bad word. It's what he thinks. We shouldn't take in people of color from rough countries and give them an opportunity to make America greater. We need more white people from Norway.

how I miss the inspiring words of Ronaldus Magnus.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still."
    You're add hear.
    I Timothy 4:69

Good post.

seems to me to accuse someone of virtue signalling is simply you virtue signalling.
    It's the online trendy way of name calling which has the double value of not actually calling anyone a name even though the accusation clearly named them. There are a few terms..the bad words I know lol

Virtue Signaling
    SWJ
    Freedom Fighter
    Cuck/Cuckservative
    Libtard

So many

Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Old-Time-Lifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    This qualifies as destruction. Wow your standards are low.

Much wow, a member of the alt-right supports something alt-rightish.

What's being lost in this decacle isn't that the Orange One is said a bad word. It's what he thinks. We shouldn't take in people of color from rough countries and give them an opportunity to make America greater. We need more white people from Norway.

how I miss the inspiring words of Ronaldus Magnus.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still."
    The left can keep claiming it's about race... but it's not about race.

I thought the video was pretty well stated.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    The left can keep claiming it's about race... but it's not about race.
    If the tiki torch fits...

I thought the video was pretty well stated.
    Cliffs:
    Reporter: Should Trump be calling these countries sh!tholes
    Breitbart Guy: yes

He definitely owned the topic. Not sure how it qualifies as destruction.
    You're add hear.

If the tiki torch fits...

Cliffs:
    Reporter: Should Trump be calling these countries sh!tholes
    Breitbart Guy: yes

He definitely owned the topic. Not sure how it qualifies as destruction.
    It doesn't... as much as the left tries to say so, it just doesn't.

Why do I think you either didn't watch the video or you're so jaded that it just can't register?

Well probably because you can't see anything but 'race' or 'skin tones' in Trump's commentary....

It doesn't... as much as the left tries to say so, it just doesn't.

Why do I think you either didn't watch the video or you're so jaded that it just can't register?

Well probably because you can't see anything but 'race' or 'skin tones' in Trump's commentary....
    I did watch the first half of the video hence the cliffs.

and I don't think it's just the left that sees it. There is a reason why white supremacist think of DT as their guy.
    You're add hear.

I did watch the first half of the video hence the cliffs.

and I don't think it's just the left that sees it. There is a reason why white supremacist think of DT as their guy.
    Actually, I think the White Supremacists think that way because the left is claiming it. Falsely btw.

Trump hates those dark skin tones so much he gives his money to medical mission trips.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ra...rticle/2645894

Actually, I think the White Supremacists think that way because the left is claiming it. Falsely btw.

Trump hates those dark skin tones so much he gives his money to medical mission trips.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ra...rticle/2645894
    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-****ho...-praise-779958

“You have white supremacists like Andrew Anglin calling Trump’s words ‘encouraging and refreshing,’” Segal said, referring to the editor of Daily Stormer, a fringe, anti-Semitic conspiracy website that serves as a homepage for young, disaffected white men. Segal said that when Trump makes racially charged remarks, it gives a signal to isolated and hateful people that their views are normal and are “gaining a foothold in this country,” even if that might not be the case.

The Southern Poverty Law Center noted in a 2016 report that “in the ten days following the election [of Trump], there were almost 900 reports of harassment and intimidation from across the nation.” Trump’s campaign “energized the radical right,” it said, helping to fuel a number of white nationalist rallies like the one held in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August.

I don't think DT is a bad person for these views. I don't think he wakes up thinking how can I make America whiter. But it is in his brain. He's a unwitting stooge of the white supremacy movement.
    You're add hear.

Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mark1T has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Because white supremacists like Trump, Trump should be impeached and thrown out of the country.

k
    In life and in the gym we have to exceed our self-perceived abilities and take calculated risks, in order to succeed and to progress.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't think DT is a bad person for these views. I don't think he wakes up thinking how can I make America whiter. But it is in his brain. He's a unwitting stooge of the white supremacy movement.
    There have been actual kkk leaders voted into office. I won’t drag up who supported who in that.
    If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

What a conundrum!

Actually, my reason for pointing this out was from another recent thread about social justice warriors. Someone asked me for examples of conservative virtue signaling and I said I would point it out the next time I witnessed it.

It is also used in regards to superficial support of a political view. IOW, it's the politically correct way of calling it a circle jerk.

Well I won't tell you why it is, rather why I believe it is after. After all this is admittedly completely subjective.

You started a new thread to declare how a left wing establishment media source was "owned" by the staunch conservative media. The the video itself used the word destroy, and insisted it was SO FUNNY!!! Perception and all. This coming from a man whose introduction into this section is creating threads on the most controversial subjects holding the most controversial of opinions. Not that I mind the content as I find this conversations interesting. This is why it comes across as virtue signaling.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 01-14-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Good post.

It's the online trendy way of name calling which has the double value of not actually calling anyone a name even though the accusation clearly named them. There are a few terms..the bad words I know lol

Virtue Signaling
    SWJ
    Freedom Fighter
    Cuck/Cuckservative
    Libtard

So many
    I think we can agree on some level that calling someone a cuck or a libtard is one thing, and calling someone a sjw or accuse someone of virtue signaling something else entirely different. Being a called a SJW or accusations of virtue signaling imply a specific behavior (understanding of course the pejorative use). I did read a bit on signaling theory and it really is quite interesting if you ever have the time or inclination to look into it.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    There have been actual kkk leaders voted into office. I won’t drag up who supported who in that.
    Southerners?

EDIT: Appears mostly Alabama and Georgia.
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 01-14-2018 at 04:37 PM.

But it is in his brain. He's a unwitting stooge of the white supremacy movement.
    This is silly...and irrelevant. This is like saying Antifa would rather have Clinton or Sanders in office as opposed to Trump, so therefore they are both unwitting tools of radical leftist movements that employ violence. You can always use this technique to smear any political figure you don't like, which is why it is ultimately meaningless.

What a conundrum!
    haha

It is also used in regards to superficial support of a political view. IOW, it's the politically correct way of calling it a circle jerk.
    Fair enough.

I think we can agree on some level that calling someone a cuck or a libtard is one thing, and calling someone a sjw or accuse someone of virtue signaling some else entirely. Being a called a SJW or accusations of virtue signaling imply a specific behavior. I did read a bit on signaling theory and it really is quite interesting if you ever have the time or inclination to look into it.
    Yeah, I was just adding them but you are correct there is a line there between the outfight contempt of an insult and the subtle jab. I've always hated those terms, same as democrap, democRAT. Love wingnut though, it's kinda funny. Libtard I do like only because in my use of it is a lot fewer words than patchouli wafting retard.... suppose I'm just as guilty.

Details of the book, I like reading.

This is silly...and irrelevant. This is like saying Antifa would rather have Clinton or Sanders in office as opposed to Trump, so therefore they are both unwitting tools of radical leftist movements that employ violence. You can always use this technique to smear any political figure you don't like, which is why it is ultimately meaningless.
    If it were an isolated event then yes. But DT's willful ignorance and disregard of racial issues is a running theme.

This is the guy after all who claimed a judge wouldn't be fair because he was of latino heritage.

The guy who asked a reporter to set up a meeting with the NAACP.

The guy who spearheaded the birther movement.

The guy that retweets white nationalist memes.

It's a running theme, so it's relevant.
    You're add hear.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it were an isolated event then yes. But DT's willful ignorance and disregard of racial issues is a running theme.

This is the guy after all who claimed a judge wouldn't be fair because he was of latino heritage.

The guy who asked a reporter to set up a meeting with the NAACP.

The guy who spearheaded the birther movement.

The guy that retweets white nationalist memes.

It's a running theme, so it's relevant.
    Lots of right wing speakers have been denied to speak on college campuses. Way more than one.

Is that what you mean by a running theme.
    If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Lots of right wing speakers have been denied to speak on college campuses. Way more than one.

Is that what you mean by a running theme.
    Yes, that seems to be a theme. But what does that have to do with Trump being racially motivated?

Two wongs don't make a white ya know.

.... and yes that was racist of me, but I don't make policy.
    You're add hear.