Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I take it that the person you voted for for POTUS hasn't tweeted yet. The day is still young.

brb... waiting for daily trainwreck.

Specifically, which part of what I said was dumb.

I'll spot you that dying for the Orange one is stupid... but I was specific in saying that it was for the office.

I'll spot you your first words.

"Liberals like you..."
    S: 295#
    DL: 405#
    BP: 195#

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    Your gut feeling appears to be consistent. Wrong but consistent.

I watch people die for a living. I have no fear of death. It's not that big of a deal actually.

If I die and it inspires others to serve the Republic, like Nathan Hale. I'm super ok with that.

but then again, I'd be dead... and dead is dead.
    I might not know you, but I do know you.....You see I knew that you would have thought that what I meant was that you were afraid of dying, but that is not what I meant. I was saying you would not do it for Trump....

Also, why are you so upset at the folks who support/vote for him and not just upset at the president himself? Don't tell me you are "one of those"
    On the list for Bannukah

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Actually Barry doesn't fit him LOL
    No, it doesn't. If you look at whom his natural father is, reportedly, as well as consider his adopted father, Lolo Soetoro, and consider where he attended school during his most formative years in Indonesia, it becomes clear that what fits him best is Hussein.

Obama's Kenyan birth father: In Islam, religion passes from the father to the child. Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) was raised a Muslim and named his boy Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Muslim children are named "Hussein".

Obama's Indonesian family: His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was also a Muslim. In fact, as Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng explained to Jodi Kantor of the New York Times: "My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim." An Indonesian publication, the Banjarmasin Post reports a former classmate, Rony Amir, recalling that "All the relatives of Barry's father were very devout Muslims."

In one of his own books, Hussein describes the muslim call to prayer as the most beautiful sound on earth. (I am paraphrasing)
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Tactical Barbell crew grouchyjarhead's Avatar
    grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone just needs to teach DT the politically correct way to say "****hole" and the left will be happy again.
    Beginner Powerbuilding Routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169993933

Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Karl_Hungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    I can confirm that I have never knowingly split an atom. I studied it once in grad school, but never actually split one.

Without a doubt the intellectual bell curve of the left rests to the the right of those of the political right. No surprise as most people with graduate degrees tend to be left of center politically. Not that it matters. What does matter is that there are good people on both side of the political spectrum, but for some reason the right embraces ignorance as a moral value.

I can think of no one who after being exhausted by Obama said I'm no longer a Democrat. The list of people who have dropped out of the Republican party continues to grow. They see like I do that the party of Reagan is no more.

Could you imagine a Republican authoring words like the following today.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still."

Great leaders always tap into our collective better side and appeal to what we aspire to be The leaders of Trumps ilk say,

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Not only am I not splitting atoms, when it comes to my assessment of the Republican party of now and yor, I'm not even close to splitting hairs.

I'll help you with your reply. It starts, "Yeah but what about...."
    No, my reply goes something like this: I see zero evidence of this supposed prodigious intellect you ascribe to yourself, so you calling other people dumb reminds me a lot of the pot and the kettle.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mark1T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am an Independent and for the first time in my life I did not vote for the Presidency last time.

I vote policy. To try - and I mean try, to win an argument by stating the opposing party is dumb or stupid, is the opposite of astute. There is no intelligence in that position.

I see Democrats this time around as only resistors with no answers. No solutions. The so-called collusion is coming back around to Hillary and the fake dossier. Not only collusion, but criminal. I suppose it does take some intelligence to finance a fake dossier that even the FBI would take seriously. To me, it described white-collar crime. This is all why 95% of the media spends its time on what Trump says, fabricating racism and division and spending entire segments on trite things such as what Melania is wearing.
    In life and in the gym we have to exceed our self-perceived abilities and take calculated risks, in order to succeed and to progress.

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    No, it doesn't. If you look at whom his natural father is, reportedly, as well as consider his adopted father, Lolo Soetoro, and consider where he attended school during his most formative years in Indonesia, it becomes clear that what fits him best is Hussein.

Obama's Kenyan birth father: In Islam, religion passes from the father to the child. Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. (1936–1982) was raised a Muslim and named his boy Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. Muslim children are named "Hussein".

Obama's Indonesian family: His stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, was also a Muslim. In fact, as Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng explained to Jodi Kantor of the New York Times: "My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim." An Indonesian publication, the Banjarmasin Post reports a former classmate, Rony Amir, recalling that "All the relatives of Barry's father were very devout Muslims."

In one of his own books, Hussein describes the muslim call to prayer as the most beautiful sound on earth. (I am paraphrasing)
    I was raised Roman Catholic (Irish heritage). Grandparents on both sides served in the church and as a kid I loved going with them every Sunday and to church events. I was in summer bible camps up until my early teens and looked forward to them; I even liked the all the songs and the messages they had. I graduated from a Jesuit College and have studied religion ad nauseam.

I'm an atheist...

So what's you point?

Edit: I also owned Stripers Yellow and Black album
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I think he has admitted he was Muslim, but we all know you can be Muslim and be born here, I just think he lied his ass off about being born here and got away with it - like I said genius!
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think he has admitted he was Muslim, but we all know you can be Muslim and be born here, I just think he lied his ass off about being born here and got away with it - like I said genius!
    Obama, Feb. 5, 2009: I was not raised in a particularly religious household. I had a father who was born a Muslim but became an atheist, grandparents who were non-practicing Methodists and Baptists, and a mother who was skeptical of organized religion, even as she was the kindest, most spiritual person I’ve ever known. She was the one who taught me as a child to love, and to understand, and to do unto others as I would want done.

I didn’t become a Christian until many years later, when I moved to the South Side of Chicago after college. It happened not because of indoctrination or a sudden revelation, but because I spent month after month working with church folks who simply wanted to help neighbors who were down on their luck — no matter what they looked like, or where they came from, or who they prayed to. It was on those streets, in those neighborhoods, that I first heard God’s spirit beckon me. It was there that I felt called to a higher purpose — His purpose.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post

Edit: I also owned Stripers Yellow and Black album
    That's quite a confession.
    Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Kinky Friedman

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anything he got away with was, in large part, the function of a leftist media that threw total support behind him. I think being raised muslim, as an impressionable child, combined with saying the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth, combined with an international policy that advanced muslim power worldwide, combined with his multiple appointments of muslims in positions of bureaucratic power positions, combined with the dismantling of our intelligence bases in Iraq and withdrawel of our military and information gathering apparatus from there, combined with his sealing of his college transcripts that had his personal religious affiliations and birth place, combined with...LOL, it gets funny to keep piling on about this and still having lefties miss the point. RME's

John, I know you're not a political person, yet, somehow, you 'get it.'
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Anything he got away with was, in large part, the function of a leftist media that threw total support behind him. I think being raised muslim, as an impressionable child, combined with saying the muslim call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth, combined with an international policy that advanced muslim power worldwide, combined with his multiple appointments of muslims in positions of bureaucratic power positions, combined with the dismantling of our intelligence bases in Iraq and withdrawel of our military and information gathering apparatus from there, combined with his sealing of his college transcripts that had his personal religious affiliations and birth place, combined with...LOL, it gets funny to keep piling on about this and still having lefties miss the point. RME's

John, I know you're not a political person, yet, somehow, you 'get it.'
    I think it is because I am neither Republican nor democrat and my mind is not clouded one way or another. I just see things from my own perspective.
    On the list for Bannukah

ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ItsOkayBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "trump hater"

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I might not know you, but I do know you.....You see I knew that you would have thought that what I meant was that you were afraid of dying, but that is not what I meant. I was saying you would not do it for Trump....

Also, why are you so upset at the folks who support/vote for him and not just upset at the president himself? Don't tell me you are "one of those"
    My only chance of getting a commission into the military rest on me doing something great.

to know me is to know that my biggest regret was not lying enough to get into the military.

I am very specific. I would not take a bullet for him. I would take a bullet for the person who holds the office. Whomever he or she happens to be is irrelevant.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    No, my reply goes something like this: I see zero evidence of this supposed prodigious intellect you ascribe to yourself, so you calling other people dumb reminds me a lot of the pot and the kettle.
    My ability to phuck up a good thing is legendary. We've all been there. I don't recall saying that I'm smarter than anyone else. In my life I have been both the pot and the kettle.
    S: 295#
    DL: 405#
    BP: 195#

realgreen2055 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jedi. Libertarians have higher IQs than liberals and conservatives. What's your point? So, you think some races are smarter because IQ matters? What was your favorite part of Obama? Horrible for civil liberties? Starting 7 wars? Huge amount of debt? Horrible on press freedom? A corporatist? Naive little man